1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul centaurs!

May 18, 2016

1. Haha! I posted the pics! I couldnt even believe that they were even resinsoul! Their pictures looked so professional compaired to the others.

2. Hi,

I wassn't so much into tinys anyway but then I saw these 3 new cuties..

RESINSOUL--01

RESINSOUL--02

RESINSOUL--00

I love the third one so much *-*

[​IMG]
      On the first link you also see the body in their transpaent resin.

How do you like it. the price is really nice with 149$
      I'm sure I can't resist very long. I hope they aren't limited.

And Resinsoul improved their foto skills. They look awesome in the pictures

3. Resinsoul doesn't do much limited, so I think these will be up for sale quite some time. :)

4. I wonder if they will be offering that beautiful translucent blue resin ;o;

5. There are no measurements, or scale. Does anyone know how big they are? Even just what scale they are?

6. I am in love with these, though I wish there were more pics of the second one online. I would like to know their size as well since I don't have a lot of space and already have other dolls on their way to me.
      Though looking at their pages it looks like they are about 28 cm so I could probably fit at least one in my family. Not sure which I would want though, they are both so pretty.
      I think it would be great if they offered the translucent resin though personally its not for me. (at least not right now)

7. I definitely need one in that translucent blue, adorable little ice deer. My only problem is that it looks like their legs are single jointed and I don't know if they'd be able to sit properly.

8. They are listed in their 28cm category so YoSD ^^

I wish they had more photos to give more perspective!

Also it seems another one has shown up!

RESINSOUL--03

[​IMG]

#28 Suki-ru, May 19, 2016
      Last edited: May 19, 2016
    9. They are so cute! I always waited for the day when Resinsoul releases their own line of Centaurs. Now to wait to see if they are planning some in 1/4 size and with double-jointed bodies, I also can't wait to see if Resinsoul will release more anthro dolls like 01, 02 and 03. :love

10. OH GOSH!

I've long wanted a centaur type doll despite not having a character to fit... but it seems like whenever one comes out, it's limited/way outside my price range even in my dreams. And these are so CUTE!

... Of course, I'm in the middle of moving house right now, but if these sweethearts stick around long enough, then getting one won't be a problem-- my only real problem will be deciding on which sculpt and what color resin! I'm going to have to tell my sister-- especially since they look like they're half-deer instead of horse, I think she's going to need one or four herself.

11. Wasn't a huge fan of RS so far, but these are just too cute! :) And it really seems like the company is improving.

12. I asked them on the page of the pink haired if they can make some posing pictures. My Aheal from Souldoll has single jonted knees a wheel and she is able to sit on the promo pics

13. OOoh, that would be handy, good idea!

14. Thanks. I'm on mobile and having a hard time navigating their site. And I adore them soooo much! I've always wanted a deer centaur... deertaur. The pink haired one inspires me oh so much! And I love that they are 28cm, that's perfect size. I don't have much space either and just love the 1/6 scale.

15. Joining the general agreement that these are great. :D the body shape isn't the best (for me, just opinion), but its nicely proportioned, and... it's affordable! I think I'll definitely be ordering one eventually!

16. Wee deertaurs! I want one-so I can try the same sort of extensive mod I want to do to DC Alan on a smaller, slightly less complex scale!

17. Guys update on them! They are now able to be put in the cart. Still no names. Poor things lol

18. Love the look of the translucent resin! Resinsoul offer translucent on most their dolls by special request if you email them I believe; although I don't know how much.

19. I saw when only 3 of them had been posted and I really want to get 2 of them. I also liked how their photos have improved since make easier to look the sculpts.

20. I'm also thinking of getting 2.. Don't know if 2 00 or a 03 and 00 or just one 00

Tags: