1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul centaurs!

May 18, 2016

1. I shouldn't have opened this thread. Oh my gosh such little cuties and I just adore the bodies. They look like they could work for other types of 'taurs as well. (I'm already imagining the possibilities)

edit: I didn't even remember posting in this thread before. And my brain is still thinking "MAKE THE KELPIE FOAL! MAKE IT!"

#523 Arashi Uchiha, Aug 19, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    2. OMG a Kelpie foal would be soooo cute! I'm already thinking about making my next one a zebra. The tail would be easy to remove and I could make a magnetic zebra tail or horse tail for her <3

3. Ooo a zebra would be super cute!

I think for a Kelpie I'd go with a teal green upper body and an oceanic blue deer body, maybe with some sky blue translucent hooves for a watery effect. It'd be super cute. >w<

4. I wish I knew Resinsoul did custom OOAK colors to your specification when I ordered my little deer, I would have ordered much brighter and more vibrant blues than their standard ones I ended up going with <3

5. Ohh! Everyone's dolls are so cute~~ I've been seriously considering getting a Resinsoul centaur? So all the owner pics have been super interesting, it's so hard to choose sculpts with company photosets sometimes! :lol:

6. I think one of these cuties may be my next doll! I kind of wish they had a droopy-eyes one, though. ; u ; I have the means for modding, but very much lack the time!

7. I heard RS does resin matching so if you find the right size head with droopy eyes from a different company you might be able to send the headcap and have them make a little deer body to match or partially match :O

8. I find myself with a desperate need for the Spring baby. Coming to this thread has only intensified this! Everyone has such cute dolls and great ideas, I can't wait to design an appropriate character to shell in this sweetie! :chibi

9. Yass! I look forward to seeing your ideas and doll, I hope you post her here :D

10. It's been a long time, but Im working on my girl this week. c: Hopefully will have photos soon.

11. Arg! Stop tempting me!! LOL! I need one of these bodies for my ancient Bygg human head in grey so I will have a teenie centaur! But I keep just not buying one! Though I keep checking in on this thread to look at everyone's cuties! Keep the pictures coming! I love seeing them!

12. [​IMG]

I am new here, but I just wanted to post how much I have enjoyed this thread! I ordered my girl back in May and received her in July. Keeping up with this thread helped make the wait much more bearable! I love ResinSoul and how nice and willing Sun is to make the exact doll you want!

I ordered my Spring with custom colored deer parts, translucent brown hooves and light tan human parts. I still have a lot of work to do on her, but I am both excited and eager to do so!

I have made her a couple Halloween outfits, but this is her newest one. I also made her wig, eyes and flower crown. I just couldn't help myself!

13. @brightberry Thank you so much! I was so happy with how vibrant the minty/teal came out!

14. Squeeeeee! She's adorable. :love I love the colors and the dress.

15. [​IMG]
      Did an autumnal photoshoot with my Autumn (and one of my sister's dolls, but here's Autumn alone, since her friend is off-topic)

16. She's super cute <3 I love her coloring and the flowers in her hair <3

17. I just got my Winter head from RS a few days ago. I didn’t get the Deertaur body, just a human one, but I can at least share the head as there aren’t many Winters. I didn’t realize the irony of the fact I got my Winter head in transparent resin. Winter, icy, transparent. Mind blown.

[​IMG]Resinsoul Winter head by SD Hampton, on Flickr

#540 kurogane, Nov 14, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
Tags: