1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul centaurs!

May 18, 2016

1. Names updated, they are the 4 seasons. Included in the price: head, body, eyes and horns :D
      I'm so in love with Spring!!!

2. Those are adorable ❤️ I am getting 00 ( looks like they named her Spring ) - she is just too cute . Now if I only can decide on what color to order

3. Omg yes! Spring is so cute!

4. Guys, they have real names and are up for sale.
      [Edit: I was late to the pitch. Ah, well, I tried.]

5. Awww they are very cute especially Spring.

6. They have have names now! They are Seasonal Deer!
      Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn

This is Resinsoul's deer (2016.05.20)
      Products including head, body, horns and a pair of eyes, The size are as follows:

Height 28CM
      Head size 15.CM
      Neck size 5.2CM
      Shoulder width 5.5CM
      Chest 11.7CM
      Waist 10CM
      Arm length 8.5CM

7. I'm so madly in love with them. Well done ResinSoul!!

8. I want to see how much will be to get one in transparent resin like shows on Winter list, it would be nice to get one like that but in another color.

9. I have joined the bandwagon for these cuties. I can finally get around to the Andalite doll I've been wanting to do for years!! Also, this is the very first YoSD I'm planning on getting. I'm not a big fan of the baby/toddler-like look usually, but these I'll make an exception for...for reasons.

And I really hope this is a turning point for the better in regards to photo quality of their dolls. These were gorgeously done, and I'd love to see the rest of their line shine like this. :D

10. Oh man... yeah. Eventually I am going to need all four of them-- now that they have seasonal names, it's like-- bam! Characters have sprung to mind for four little deer folk. I'll probably start off with Spring or maybe Winter, but at least in the time it takes me to move and settle in and get to the point where I can order more dolls, I'll be able to see owner pics as well and see what other people do with them. It's pretty exciting-- I mean, there are so many possibilities, with all the colors...

(seconding the hope for better quality photos all around, but man, I am glad that these were so good!)

11. The pictures are gorgeous! When I first saw them I couldnt believe they were resinsouls. Each picture really captured the uniqueness of each of the centaurs. I had only had plans for MSD sized dolls but my first YoSd will be Spring! I just love her face.

12. I just ordered Spring....I'm so excited and happy :celebrate She is going to be my first resinsoul.

13. They are gorgeous, but I'm having trouble seeing differences in them, aside from the ears. It looks to me like there are 2 face molds, one with fawn ears and one without. I also wonder if the faceups in their photos are going to be standard, or are they for 'special requests' ?

14. I'm interested to know if they do custom face-up as well, does anyone know?

15. So glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought, "Andalite!" With some nose and mouth sanding, horn-to-eye-stalk mods and an added long tail these guys'd be perfect.

16. I've heard they have a great customer service. they are also offering custom colored Resin so why not a faceup. Just write them a mail

17. I am already obsessed with these dolls. They are perfect, and they aren't limited unlike every other centaur doll I've seen (impldoll excluded). And they're crazy affordable!!! I'm gonna have to buy a whole herd. 0.o

18. I sent a list of like 6 questions to Sun. I'll let you guys know the answer when I get one. They are backed up it seems, because he hasn't responded yet and usually they respond within 24 hours xD

19. I'm really liking the proportions of these new little dudes! If resinsoul puts out a centaur in sd or msd size and can keep it well proportioned like these smaller ones I'll be buying one for sure :D

20. So have I, I will ask them about it when I'm ready to buy. May as well get both centaurs at once lol

Tags: