1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul centaurs!

May 18, 2016

1. If you or anyone tries this, I'd love to see results! I don't have a good enough reason to get the dragontaur at the moment due to not having a specific character to shell (I made a promise for 2018 re: budgeting and I have to stick with it) but as long as it's not limited I might have to come up with something for next year's possibilities. :)

2. RS doesn't do limiteds so I think we're good. ^w^

3. I just wanted to share some Summer love before running off to the human thread

[​IMG]

Gene has made his appearance!

4. This is the best picture I’ve seen of the Summer face. It’s really lovely! Or, in Gene’s case, handsome.

5. Thank ya. I'm really happy with my little guy he's everything I wanted and more.

6. I'm thinking pretty hard about getting one of thses cuties, but because they have season names trying to search for owner photos of them online is a nightmare.

Could I see face shots of people's Summer and Autumn dolls?

7. So far I have had no need for a deertaur
      It's a dragontaur and am four legged so I guess it's ok to post it here :)

So far I have had no need for a deertaur. But the dragontaur is hard to resist! I'm thinking about maybe getting a Pi head on a Nian body.

#587 manabusama, Apr 27, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2018
    8. Look how cute that dragontaur is! The little unicorn horn and wings are adorable.

Hmm. There's fur fluffs around the ankles, and the body proportions look really similar to the deertaurs. I wonder if they actually use the same parts? I don't know how common that is in BJDs.

9. I remember wanting one of these centaurs so bad back when they first came out. I finally got one a few months on a whim when I saw that Denverdoll had a lilac one in stock :D
      [​IMG]
      This is Amaranthe! I still have to dye/blush her hooves and fingernails black.

10. She is gorgeous :)

11. I would have jumped on that too, that skin tone is gorgeous.

12. He's on a human body but here's my Summer, Gene with his antlers

[​IMG]

13. Any idea if the dragontaur horn is a magnetic attachment or not? I'd love that horn on the spring Centaur!

14. I really want Spring (or Winter). Tiny little tails!!!!!

15. I've already overspent on dolls this year, but now that Nian is out I may have to order one after the new year. A Nian in blue with the deer hooves would make a decent start on an Andalite bjd, which my inner child dearly wants lol. Then I'd just have to mod the head and the tail slightly.

I'm assuming one can just email them asking about alterations/resin and they calculate an invoice for you?

16. Yes, you can get the parts cast in different resin, but you would need to order via email. I had the human parts one color, the deer body another and a third for the antlers.

17. Thanks, @mollym ! It's so cool how much customization they offer. I guess I'll shoot them an email once I have the funds ready.

18. Neat! It's always good to know exactly what you want and have some time to think it over. I don't know if it's true for the majority, but, when I have a lot of time to think about a doll and make a decision, I'm always much happier for it. The one I ordered has translucent brown antlers, but I really wish I had asked for black hooves. I've yet to paint that guy, just got the standard faceup, but one thing is for sure, the stringing on them is odd. I've hesitated to work on that one due to the stringing method that I have yet to understand. That one belongs to my son, but I will try to get some photos of his doll to share.

19. They're so cool!

20. Yes, I've never regretted taking my time in this hobby, even if I end up going with my initial impulse anyway-- at least I can rest easier in my decision knowing I've covered the angles. Plus, the planning stages are half the fun.

I love to see pictures! And that's good to know about the stringing. This would be my first centaur, and I foresee I'll have trouble with that third string.

Tags: