1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul centaurs!

May 18, 2016

1. I just ordered on of these. I can't wait. He looks so cute :love

2. Congratulations on your upcoming deer-let :D

3. So I did blushing with an airbrush (first time doing this, I'm an airbrush n00b) glitter fawn markings on my little girl lol she's supposed to be ice/snow themed ^_^
      [​IMG]

4. Oh no. I never should have opened this thread. I went in thinking "Ah, taurs, huh? That's kind of cool. I'll just go see what sort of critters there are." And an hour later I suddenly have a bunch of new sculpts on my watch/want list. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Why are these things so darn interesting!? I love the look of so many!

5. I just ordered mine a few days ago; I'm so excited! I ordered Spring. I really love the design.

6. You know. I followed this thread like 6 months ago when trying to decide if I wanted one of these little guys. And every time I manage to push them to the back of my mind as a "well probably not" someone posts and so I get an alert and remember all over again that these little ones are very cute and very cheap. X'D

@Faerie_Speak
      What color(s) did you order?

7. Does anyone know what eye size Resinsoul Winter has?

8. I don't have winter, but I have a Nian and he uses 14mm eyes.

9. That's what I thought, I just had to check. Thank you

On the plus side, my Winter has been shipped! I've been tracking it every chance I get

#609 LunarWolf_26, Oct 3, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    10. You're welcome! And congrats on the new doll!

11. He should arrive by tomorrow (I haven't been tracking him relentlessly or anything). I am going to do a box opening photo shoot ^^

12. #612 LunarWolf_26, Oct 6, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    13. I was really tempted to go for one of these guys when I ordered Mei, they remind me of Disney's Fantasia so much, especially in the more fantastical colours.

14. So I actually got the neutral/normal skin tone because I want to try my hand at dip dying to get a combination of tan and green on the deer parts.

I ordered some leather scraps and skewers to make a bow and arrow and quiver set.

15. So pretty! I love the color of the lilac, I wonder what Nian would look like in that color?

16. Went perusing DenverDoll Emporium with the intent of buying a solid white Resinsoul Summer but I couldn't help but notice they had a lilac and transparent Nian in stock aaaaaaaand...

[​IMG]

Oops. Here he is next to Amaranthe, my Winter, (and Fell, my Luts Tiny Delf). I've got a little four-legged family now. :sweat

17. Beautiful!!! The Nian has really caught my eye since my son is a huge fan of fantasy dolls.

18. Oh that Nian is gorgeous!

19. Centaurs are so great. Want to get Spring later on.
      Does any of you have centaur with red transparent parts? I am trying to find some images, as Resinsoul doesn't have them on web.

20. They look so cool together :) I'm just here to admire the centaurs and whatever it is that Nian is XD. Makes me wonder if I should get a Nian oneday too, I love the way he looks!

Tags: