1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul centaurs!

May 18, 2016

1. I Just came in here to look at the cuties and once again was blown away by how gorgeous that Nian is. I reeeaaally should make a character around it and get one.

2. I already know about these little deers since longer time, but now I'm planning to get one for myself.

So I was looking for some pics and found this thread and here are already so many wonderful deers to see :D
      I think I will order Spring, but it's so hard to choose the colour :?

I would love to see more owner pics in future :3nodding:

3. *slinks in and leaves offering*
      [​IMG]

4. @Nefla omg, she looks cute! is she combination of two colors?

5. Thank you :D and yes her upper body is "blue" and her deer body is "sky blue" which is darker

6. That's a brilliant color combo, @Nefla !

7. Thank you! I thought the two worked well together for an ice themed bebe :D

8. Oh my, she looks really so cute and beautiful :D and the colors look great together! I really love her style :whee:

9. Thank you ^_^ I think she's super cute but I think she's going on the chopping block. I have way too many random dolls that I got because of impulse and I need to reign it in :O

10. Aw, but she's adorable! X3

Linden got his wig trimmed this morning and was looking cute. (Has anyone else had a hard time getting the wig to lay nicely around the antlers?)

[​IMG]

11. @Nefla Don't slink in, that doll is gorgeous!

@redsixwing The blushing on your deer is fantastic. Love the hoofies

12. @A Wee Tiefling thank you! :D

His hooves are blended acrylic, as I didn't have pastel the right color for them. I learned a ton blushing him!

13. @redsixwing omg he looks so good! Do you have portrait of him?

14. He looks fantastic! I love that soft color gradients and subtle fawn spots <3

Thank you <3

15. #635 redsixwing, Apr 28, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2019
    16. @redsixwing Awe, he looks so cute! Great job with him. Thanks so much for sharing his photos.

17. Whoops, sorry! I'll remember the image limit for next time. ^^;

Thanks! He's the doll that got me into the hobby - I saw that cute sculpt and immediately knew what I wanted to do with it.

18. That's a great doll to lure you into the hobby! I'm so happy you are enjoying him. Just watch out, as they tend to find a good home and invite friends......

19. Nian's put me over the line. I've wanted a deertaur forever and his face is just perfect... so, deertaur Nian it is (hopefully in the next month). I'm thinking transparent white horn, dark tan human body and transparent green deertaur body. That's my dream now.

Also, omg, someone mentioned an Andalite doll and that is the GREATEST CONCEPT EVER. Niiice.

Tags: