1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul centaurs!

May 18, 2016

1. @thinkingstar he's going to look so cool! I'm excited to see your Nian.

Edit:
      @mollym He sure did. xD I got the little deer a few years ago, and since then, there's been two more to keep him company... and I keep coming back to the RS deertaurs and thinking, wouldn't it be fun to do an extreme resculpt on one of these?

I keep telling myself I do /not/ need a project of that enormous size, but the idea, it hangs around.

2. Can I get a Spring spam please?

3. Does anyone have a front angle of blank winter's face? I havent gotten him yet but I wannt try and plan his face up but I cant find any straight up front angles they are all at a tilt and the only one I found was low quality and semi cut off...
      I mean hes probably workable? but I also need the other ear >n<
      [​IMG]

4. Anyone have Nian owner pics? He caught my eye and I kind of wanna get one of him to make a custom. I'd want to replace the dragon wings and tail to be eagle wings and a lion tail, more like a griffontaur I guess. >u<

5. That is such a cool idea!! I'm afraid I don't have any owner pics to share, but if you do end up getting one and making him into a griffontaur, I'd love to see the result!

6. You could probably mod over the existing wings and tail with epoxy if you wanted.

7. I'm thinking of getting Spring in all white and making her an albino deer, with red eyes and white hair and stuff. Just look how cute this albino fawn is.
      [​IMG]

8. That sounds like a really adorable idea! I can't wait how she turns out if you do get her ;A;

9. Cuuuute! She can be friends with my fallow deer-inspired boy, Linden.

10. I'm really excited to see your cute little girl :D:D

11. Welp, I bit the bullet and ordered a Nian. Getting him in full NS because I plan to flock the body anyways and figured he would be skin colored under the fur. And I saw that the wings, tail, and horn are all held on with magnets so that will make it so much easier for me to mod him how I want. Griffin centaur boy is gonna be in the works!

12. This sounds like a super interesting project :aeyepop: especially the flocking. I hope you will show some photos of him then :D

13. Since posting that idea I'm actually thinking about covering him in faux fur. Would have to experiment and maybe even sand down some of his tighter together joints. But either way he'll be fuzzy!

14. I’d absolutely love to see any and all progress pictures, this is such a cool idea!

15. Does anyone know what size eyes Nian uses? Or any of the yosd centaurs? I don't know if he'll have the same size as the others but I just realized that his eye size isn't listed anywhere so I can't order him eyes. :sigh

16. I have 14mm low domes in my Winter. They gap a little, but not extremely.

17. Thanks for the info! I decided to wait until my boy comes.

This week marks 6 weeks since I ordered my Nian so I'm hoping he'll be on his way any day now. :whee:

18. I finally ordered my spring after almost year of saying I’m going to get her I finally put in an order. I’m so excited

19. FINALLY ordered a Resinsoul deertaur LOL! I am going to sue the body and antlers for my Soom Bygg human head which I have had for ALL these years! I'm happy to be finishing another doll. I am trying to "finish" my collection- if that's possible...

20. I just ordered a deertaur after spending hours playing around with colour schemes to figure out exactly what I want.

I fell in love with Spring a few years ago, forgot about the deertaurs entirely for a while and then remembered them again this week. Sure enough, I still love that adorable face, so I took the plunge and ordered one!

I ordered him with a faceup, because I know he will be sitting around blank for years otherwise... *stares at some of my other dolls*

This is the mockup that I sent them:
      [​IMG]
      They said that he will only cost $208 including shipping.

My brain likes to punish me for making purchases for myself of any kind, but I'm sure that he will be worth it. After all, RS is known for catering to their customers' wishes. Surely he will be perfect!

#660 Yuna264, Sep 21, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
Tags: