1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul centaurs!

May 18, 2016

1. You serious?!

Have to check them out!

Awesome! Congrats :)

Did someone mention that RS offer custom resin color for their dolls?!

I had no idea...

#61 manabusama, May 20, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
    2. They do custom colors and matching. I haven't order a custom color, but I've seen lots of examples out there.

I told myself I have to have a doll plan before I got a new doll and now I'm racking my brain trying to think of something besides a humaniod Deerling (pokemon).

3. So if I want, let's say moss green lower body and tan upper body I can request it?

Summer Form Deerling like character would be pretty cool :)

4. I want to order an Autumn. I love the whole look of these dolls!!!

5. Wow! These little guys are really cute!

6. Oh my!! So cute!! Darn, just when I thought I had my want list sorted out! I love Summer& Winter's face...Hmm, fawn ears or elf ears?

7. I'm not sure about moss green. You can probably get their normal green pretty easily. I would email and ask if you want a different shade. But I've seen dolls with white bodies and translucent limbs. I think I've seen blue and green parts mixed as well. You really just have to ask.

And I almost convinced myself I need four to really show off each season. I just need the funds to line up.

8. I've ordered Spring in red resin with deep brown transparent hooves. It usually takes me about a year to buy a doll after first seeing it, but this was an easy decision. :D

9. They do seem like they're begging to be humanized deerling! Especially since they already have a season theme...

10. Does anyone have an inkling of what size eye these lovelies would take? My sister and I have been going through the site trying to decide on what ones we'd want and were wondering about the eyes since we can't find it listed.
      Also do you know if resinsoul offers layaway? Not sure if I want to go through a dealer on these ones.

11. That's awesome ! -What a great colour combo.

12. How did you order the custom combination ? Did you just e-mail them your order ?

13. I haven't really thought of getting one right now but I think it is really cool that Resinsoul have released little deertaurs! I need some time to figure out what colors I want.

The one I will be getting when I'm ready to order will probably be "Winter" because my birthday is in January and I like that one best.

I told myself "no more centaurs!" I have 1 Luts KDFtaur, 1 HDFtaur and 2 TDFtaurs. But these are hard to resist :sweat

Getting one for each season shouldn't be a problem since they are not limited. The great thing about Resinsoul is that they do not do limited dolls. And they make amazing affordable fantasy sculpts :)

14. I just emailed their "admin" email asking what resin the hooves were in and they gave me a quote for the exact doll I wanted and shipping. I then paid through PayPal. Got a confirmation email from Resinsoul a few hours later. It was really easy. :)

15. Haha looks like great minds think alike. Also making a pink deerling Lololol

16. I asked them if i could have a light lavender deer (custom color) with light blue translucent horns and hoofs. We'll see how they respond. Also asked for a blue butterfly :c

17. Thank you so much . I just e-mailed them for custom color for my Spring ^_^ I think Resinsoul will be very busy for the next several months with all the " Little Centaurs " orders :wiggle

18. I'm hoping I love spring as much as I think I will. I may be getting 1 of each if I do. its only been a few days and I keep checking my email like a fool.

19. I just ordered spring in a custom light purple skin tone, with Zi's chest because I wanted a female, and translucent light blue antlers and hoofs. With a white butterfly with blue blushing.

Let's see how pretty this turns out :o

20. So many cool colors combinations! Can't wait to see them all.

Tags: