1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul centaurs!

May 18, 2016

1. I can't decide which color combination to get >.<

2. I had a hard time figuring out which color combination I wanted @Nefla.. I thought about many different variations as well. What are you thinking of getting?

3. They said I could get a Bei head on the little deer body but as far as the colors? I was thinking either white human parts and pink deer parts or dark tan human parts and dark grey human parts but then again maybe she should be entirely sky blue or purple...lol. That's what happens when I go in without a plan! :XD: What about you?

*edit* I've narrowed it to these combinations (though if I had them all I could probably summon Captain Planet...)
      [​IMG]

#103 Nefla, Jun 9, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    4. what a cute group of centaurs! I've no idea what color combo I'm gonna get, my first instinct was something nature-y but IDK... clear parts are probably gonna have to happen...

Edit: Oh crap! I forgot what I came here to say! I got a comparison pic from Sun comparing these cuties, the pixiu and the bei... so if anyone wants to see that I can post it but I'm cooking atm so it'll be later...

#104 Lynn Nexus, Jun 14, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    5. Of those, I'm rather drawn to the dark tan/green myself.

6. Yes please, I would love to see those pictures! :o

That one and the blue/sky blue were my favorites out of those options <3 I eventually went with the blue one though it was a really tough choice! Depending on how much I end up liking her I may get both...:aninja:

7. The first one i'm getting is going to be the color combo of Dark Tan and custom Mint. :D mint chocolate chip inspired dolly!!! I'm thinking I'll go with the spring head cause it's my favorite

8. Mint chocolate! That sounds so adorable!

9. That sounds super cute! If I had gone with a pink/white combo I was going to make her candy themed :XD: the blue one I decided to get will be ice themed

10. @Nefla Aww a cute pink candy-themed centaur. It must happen!!!! like a bubblegum centaur XD and you always have time to add more taurs to your collection since the resinsoul ones aren't limited!! omg yaass that sounds so cool!! I made an ice queen for my best friend from a resinsoul Yao and it turned out so pretty.

11. Winter is my favorite. On my wishlist now I want one with dark turquoise human parts and light purple taur parts. Can they do that?

12. They doing custom colors so i think they can. Just wrote them and ask

13. So they list the heads as 5.9inches.. That makes me nervous.. I think I am going to have to wait until they start arriving to see if that is really the head size. If it is correct I am not sure if that means to buy 5-6 or 6-6.5 (Leekeworld) or 6-7 wig.. I might try to make my own wig as well but I am not sure. What are others planning on doing?

14. My minifees als wear 7-8 wigs so i hope they can also. Ive already bought some soy bamboo and milk fiber to make a own wig. But havent started yet

15. Kay, finally thought to come back and see if anyone wanted to see which... OF COURSE you wanted to see XD [​IMG]

16. Oh I like it!!!! Thank you for sharing!! I really like the longer torso of the deer body. That is one of the things that has always kind of made me feel "eh" about the bodies. The torsos are very short. I am wanting a pixiu now as well.. lol...

17. If they're in the 1/6th scale (I'm assuming so), then they should be 5-6 wigs if they have the same headsize as their other 1/6 yo's - my BBB March wears a 5-6. My MSD Mei wears 6-7. I guess they could be in-between, but that would be really weird IMHO.

They're so adorable - I love "Spring" the best!

18. Resinsoul says they have 5.9inch heads.

19. @Lynn Nexus Whoa, thanks so much for that image! That's a cool comparison. I've got a double-jointed boy, so similar proportions to Pixiu, just without the fantasy parts, and I was wondering how he'd look next to the deer. The deer might be a bit taller than the human body I have, which would be perfect for me.

It's coming up to the month mark of when I placed my order, and I am ridiculously excited. XD

Tags: