1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul Dai - 58cm

Apr 11, 2009

1. Has anyone ordered her coz I really wanna see some owner pictures! I wanna see her feet coz I really want to know if she comes with flat or high heel feet I want flat feet please...lol

2. Qiaoban- I was thinking the same thing... about not being able to stand without those boots! I like their dolls but I've read a lot about them having trouble standing. I'm not happy with a doll that just can't pose (I'm already living that now). I want a larger doll (SD sized) but I'm going to do some research.

3. I think she comes with flat feet honestly.
      You can just mail and ask them.
      Honestly, resinsouls stand just fine for me.

4. this is huge. i like the tattoo on her face...

5. they have new pics up with no shoes and no face up she looks darling i think i have to start saving now :)

6. I've just bought her. I'll do heaps of photos for the box opening, any requests on areas to focus on especially closely? I'm getting her in normal skin, with makeup.

7. ive just ordered the body,
      going to use it with my bbb ophelia head.

i was so happy when they released the dai body,
      cause the character im making is way too short to have a 68cm body..
      and well the bbb ophelia head is tiny.

so was getting ready to start planning a ton of mods for a bbb body when this one came out

^_^

8. I'm waiting to see some owner pics myself. I have a hard time getting a feel for a doll from most official websites. I really like the look of the body, I can't wait to see how owners breathe some life into her. Definitely post some when you get her!;)

9. i too have ordered her, but she won't be here until june

10. Gosh i just love the little dimples above her butt :D She's definately a pretty girl, and on my "buy list"

11. She is on my list as well. I didn't know about her until now but I will order her soon in dark tan if possible.

12. I believe its easily possible. I think all you have to do is ask for the color specially:)

13. She is $30 more for dark tan. The website isn't working for me.

14. OoO! The new girl is lovely! And elfin! And she could be red! Or dark tan! Very sweet. I think I will need a big red girl this year.

15. She would be awesome in red, but this appearantly isn't the evil spirit they mentioned before so we got another girl on the way, and they're also working on 60 cm boys.

16. I was really disappointed when I first saw her on the ResinSoul site - not by the doll herself, she's really, really pretty, and I love her expression - I love te ResinSoul style - but she's very like Ju and Lian, and I thought she was the evil sprite and omg where are her horns? She's lovely, but not as special as Lu. So my next doll plans switched back to girl Jun.

So glad to know the sprite is still to come! I have such high hopes.

17. I love the idea of a girl like Ju, with a pretty face, in that larger size. And the idea of a big red girl really intrigues me.

18. I love Yun, she is not as regal looking as Lian, perhaps a bit more approachable, but she looks like she needs her eye sockets sanded for sure, they look quite thick.

19. Resinsoul dolls have nice harmonic bodies in all sises. The new face looks to thin for me and I also agree with thouseone who considered this face "a little bit simple". I am thinking about Lian, she is more adult. Have somebody Lian's home photos? I am worring about her poses abilities? Thanks