1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul Dai - 58cm

Apr 11, 2009

1. I don't get why everyone doesn't like her face. If it's simple, you can always make it better with a faceup.
      Everyone's always so amazed my dolls are Resinsouls, but they only have a different faceup and some eyelashes.

2. To Snow

Have you ordered your doll directly from resinsoul? How long it takes?

Would somebody give me the sises of Lian? Thanks

3. Yes, I have ordered two from them and they both were here under three weeks.
      They were also special colors (lilac and blue) so it's really fast

4. Lian is 68cm

5. Yeah, you can do a LOT with BBB and Resinsouls with a face up. I just love her body, especially the hands. BBB makes great dolls, but the hands and feet irritate me to a degree. Probably because I've been spoiled by my DIM and Peakswoods XD;

6. Thanks everybody. I think I will order Lian just now or a half an hour later. I decied to take white skin color

7. ive just gotten my ems tracking for the body..
      so hopefully i'll have the body by the end of next week

and i'll take photos when i get her....
      but since im only getting the body someone else will have to show the head

8. Awesome, could you also tell us what kind of clothing she will fit and won't fit if you can? :)
      I want to get ehr some dollmore SD things for her, but I've had bad luck with the MSD stuff (waaaay too big) so it would be helpful to know what fits and what doesn't beforehand

9. the dai body has s-hocks in hands and feet

my cam died so i only have bad quality cam phone photos right now,
      will add them later today.
      going to a doll meet tomorrow will get better photos then..

#edit#
      oh and snow right now shes wearing this dollmore msd hoddie:
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=4806
      the arms are a bit short, but other than that it looks like a normal hoddie on her

#edit#
      cam phone pics..

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#edit# some of the pics were kicked off photobucket...trying to find another place to put them

10. Thanks alot for the pictures! :D
      She's wearing an MSD hoodie?
      Hmmm, I do have a MSD dress from dollmore, so maybe I should wait with ordering clothes till I eventually can get her.

She's way awesome :)

11. Woah she does look much better :o

12. squeeeeeeeee she looks lovely...my order should be 3 weeks away now

13. I find those eyes vaguely disturbing. Somehow, that faceup and that outfit just don't do her justice. I ordered my Dai on the 6th of May, I wonder how long it takes to ship to NZ. Anyone else from NZ bought from Bobobie?

14. I think the face-up looks good on her. It makes me want to buy her more than the face-up from Bobobie does. I don't like freaky eyes either but she is pretty. She looks like someone from the past with that hair and outfit.

15. I really would love some more pictures of her. I really want to order her but im worried about mostly her sizing. I have a 60cm doll at the moment, a dollzone cherry and i want dai as a partner for her but im worried that she will look to small next to her more like a slightly younger sister or something... I cant figure out if 2 CM will matter or not... I'm assuming that most of the clothes that I have already will be a bit big on her but I dont mind I can always take them in a bit. but as I got my first doll as a wonderful christmas prezzy this is the first doll i have ever ordered. *worry worry*

16. That 2 cm won't make a difference. They will just look like women with different heights. You can see a ton of pictures around the forum of dolls with height differences like that.

17. I was hopeing that as well but I wasnt sure... I dont want to be disapointed that all :) she is so lovely I want to order her but i know the resposible thing is to wait till I see some more owner shots...HURRY UP WITH THE OWNER SHOTS :lol:

18. It has now been exactly 1 month since I ordered Dai. I hope she gets here soon.