1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul Dai - 58cm

Apr 11, 2009

1. I'm right there with you Snow! Dan in grey will be coming home to join my family of evil! She's going to be my Beryl's sister. It's all I can do to refrain from ordering her & putting her on my credit card RIGHT NOW!! She's stunning, simply stunning.

2. ooo lovely Dan ^o^

horns seems to have different positions side + little towards back (i don't mean twisting? lol), is there more than two magnets?

3. It says the magnets are spread over her head, so im guessing there's multiple magnets.

5. ooo something interesting bubbling in my head 8D (no not multiple horns) hehehe

@ aeryn: perhaps it's only their Dan modelling for the website pics that the string is tied and those Dans going to customers will be assembled with s-hooks?

6. sorry, me again.

i seem to recall someone posting the measurements for Rs 58cm girl body somewhere? i want to check neck size cus my floating head from ninodoll has a small neck hole but i dont want her on a volks sd10 body T^T

7. The measurements are listed on ResinSoul website (copy / paste) :
      HEIGHT 58cm

ARM LENGTH 16.5cm

LEG LENGTH 31cm

FOOT LENGTH 6.7cm

HEAD SIZE 21cm

NECK SIZE 9cm

SHOULDER WIDTH 8.5cm

CHEST 22.5cm

WAIST 15.5cm

HIP 24cm

8. thankies 8D

damn, i was browsing from featherfall's site and mind never registered checking Rs's own site T^T

9. @ The CandyMan I asked about the s-hooks on the Resinsoul Forum and got my answer : Dai body has S-hooks in hands and feet YAY for Resinsoul !!
      Now to decide on her skincolor . . .

10. Hi Im sending my order in for this doll on friday :dance I was wondering if any know what size clothes will be suited for her or which company would be good? Thanks for you time.

11. Does anyone know if you can get the resinsoul girl sd body with a bbb girl head? Is it an option and does it work?

12. I don't think I've heard of anyone specifically doing that trade, but I have heard of people getting an RS MSD body on a BBB MSD sized head, and I think vice versa as well. I would imagine you could do it, if you ordered directly from Bobobie. I don't know how it would work, though.

13. OMG :D:D She is lovely im so excited about mine :dance I cant wait for her to arrive. Can I ask what size wig did you get for her.

14. she has an 8/9 sized wig but i did put a strip of velcro across her head for stability...i bet you are excited just as i was...don't forget to post pics when she arrives!

15. Thanks Candy Kitten (I have seen just the wig for her) and Im so excited she will be my first SD size doll (I have 2 MSDs) I will post pic as soon as she gets here. :lol:

16. Congrats Candy Kitten ! She is lovely.

17. thanks so much

18. aw thanks xinwang...no this isn't a default faceup..i was so unhappy with the faceup she came with, because whoever painted it did not have a very steady hand...and there were big blobs of paint in her eye rims...so i redid it