1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ResinSoul Feedback (ALL)

Dec 18, 2008

1. * What did you order?
      Rong , Mei, Ju
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or
      dealer?

Right from the company
      * How was the communication?

EXCELLENT, next day responses everytime
      * How easy was it to pay?

very easy
      * How long did it take to ship?

comparable to any other company
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Quality was better than some more expensive dolls
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?

much better than pics
      * Were you satisfied with the product?

very satisfied
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?

have already made repeat orders
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Yes, but the service is so great and prices awsome I just prefer to order from the company new

2. *What did you order? Lt tan(coffee) Lan
      * When did you order? 10/1
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? directly from the company
      * How was the communication? awesome
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? a month and a couple days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? awesome quality for great price
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? So much better then the company photos
      * Were you satisfied with the product? More then satisfied
      * Would you order from this company again? Yeah
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

3. * What did you order? RS Ju in green resin on the DJ Rong body. <3

* When did you order? October 28, 2010

dealer?
      Direct

* How was the communication? Fantastic... when my emails wouldn't get returned. For some reason the Mailer Demon would eat my emails sent from Yahoo Mail. I switched to Gmail and they all went through, though. Sun has fantastic customer service and replied to all my questions within 24 hours.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy via PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship? She shipped on December 1, 2010... so a little over a month.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Moreso. Her quality is amazing, especially for the price.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? 100x better! :D

* Were you satisfied with the product? VERY much so. She is so gorgeous! The green resin is a smooth, subtle shade that reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream! Beautiful!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? Yes, definitely.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe, but generally I prefer buying dolls direct. That's just a personal preference.

4. * What did you order? RS Mei

* When did you order? October 29th

dealer? Through the company directly

* How was the communication? Good, got an email confirming my order and payment right away and again when she shipped.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy, paypal

* How long did it take to ship? Shipped on Dec. 1st, got here Dec. 10th, so 9 days

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes it is. Being my first doll I went cheaper and I'm not dissapointed I did at all, she's lovely

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Much better! The detail is so pretty!

* Were you satisfied with the product? I am, I'm just bummed it took so long to ship but that's EMS and USPS's fault, not the company

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I sent Sun an email towards the end of Novemer asking about the status of my doll and he answered two days later with a shipping notice

* Would you order from this company again? If they had another sculpt I loved then yes

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I donno, it's cheap enough that I'd just as soon buy new.

5. * What did you order?
      RS Wu with face-up.
      * When did you order?
      November 12th
      dealer?

Directly though the company, through email.
      The communication was great, as always. It did take a few days to get a reply confirming my order, but I guess it&#8217;s because the email was lost. The rest of the time the communication was great. I had to change the shipping address and they took care of it immediately.
      Easy. I paid with Paypal.
      It only took 27 days to be sent out and 6 days to ship!
      Absolutely. Resinsoul never ceases to amaze me with their wonderful dolls. Their seams are sanded beautifully. Their face-ups are always nice. I got the boy with the new double-jointed body and it&#8217;s really a nice improvement!
      Even better! The sales pictures did not do this doll justice!
      100% satisfied!
      N/A.
      Yes, I&#8217;d prefer to get my dolls from them if I&#8217;m buying dolls directly. They&#8217;re the only company I really enjoy dealing with. Not to mention that they gave me an extra pair of eyes! How nice is that?
      Sure. I love buying from them directly, but I would if there was a doll I really wanted.

6. * What did you order?
      White Skin MSD Jun on new Wu body (double jointed male)
      * When did you order?
      Nov. 17, 2010
      dealer?

Directly through Resinsoul
      Excellent ^^ Sun was very friendly throughout the whole process, helping me order the mix-n-match doll, and let me know when he shipped out.
      Very easy, through PayPal
      My order was shipped out Dec. 16 (about a month after it was placed) and took 8 days to arrive.
      Yes, for the price Resinsoul's MSDs are pretty good.
      Yup ^^
      For the most part, yes. I was a little disappointed that he wasn't already assembled. Also the stringing wasn't very tight, making the body move kinda funky. But after restringing it poses much better. Plus they threw in an extra set of hands (Jun's already on the body, Wu's separate) So it's all good ^^
      N/A
      Most likely
      Yup, and already have once.

7. * What did you order?
      RS Song with the new body!

* When did you order?
      2nd Of December!

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly!

Brilliant! I had to send some emails twice, maybe they got lost? But Sun was always super-friendly and helpful!

Easy as pie!

24 days for manufacturing. And 5 days for shipping!

Yes, yes and yes! No doubts about it!

My boy looks wayyyy better!

Extremely!

N/A!

Count on it!

Yep!

8. * What did you order?
      Fei in purple/lilac resin

* When did you order?
      November 6th

dealer?

Directly from the company website.

Very good...got a confirmation right away, then a shipping notice once she shipped. I tried to email them back but it bounced...however once I realised I could get email from them at my Earthlink email addy, but could not sent them back I switched to gmail, and that worked perfectly.

Very easy via PayPal

She was shipped out on the 8th so just over a month after purchase...however the Chinese EMS system decided to crawl. The tracking stopped working on the 9th, and by the 3rd of January I was pretty sure she was lost--only for her to suddenly arrive the next day! She had made it to US customs the 3rd, the tracking updating that night after I had gone to bed...then made it all the way to me by the next morning, the 4th! So at least USPS was quick with her. @__@

Very much so, yes. ^__^

Yes, even better. =3

Very much!

Yep, though I would possibly not order around this time of the year again, since that is probably why shipping took so long. ><

yes

9. What did you order?
      Li in Grey Skin with custom face up.

* When did you order?
      November 23rd

dealer?

Directly through the company via email.

It was okay. I did have to chase them up to get an order confirmation which took a few days but after that, I did get prompt notification of payment received and shipping notice when the doll shipped.

Easy with Paypal.

She shipped on the 24th December and arrived here on the 4th January.

Yes I think it is.

I ordered a different colour to the site pictures but yes, the sculpt is very beautiful and looks like the sales picture.

I'm more than satisfied with the doll I received. RS did a great job in giving her the custom face up I wanted.

Not around Christmas time but otherwise, yes, I'm considering another possible order at some stage.

Yes, if it was something I wanted and was looking for.

10. * What did you order? Dog 0039 x2
      * When did you order?
      15 Dec 2010
      dealer?
      Directly from ResinSoul.
      Fantastic, they always replied withing hours and answered to my every question. They also bent to my every wish without a single problem.
      Easy as anything. I just paid through Paypal.
      28 days for the making, 5 days to actually ship from China to England.
      YES! They are absolutely stunning and their resin feels so strong and smooth and the sculpting is beautiful. They are wonderful as always.
      Exactly like them.
      There are a few issues, such as one of the dogs s-hook won't fit through the hole so I can't get her head off, and the boys tail won't stay on without assitance, but over all I'm happy enough. It will be easy enough to fix the girls head issues and the tail will be glued in place once my boy is painted. Out of four dolls all from ResinSoul, these are the only issues I've ever had, so yes definitely happy.
      Plus I asked them to send both my dogs with brown eyes, they sent one dog with beautiful blue eyes, the other with yellowy green ones, and also sent the two sets of brown eyes that I requested along with a block of kneaded eraser for changing their eyes for free!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I haven't contacted them yet, and I will only do so if I cannot get the s-hook out of my girls head.EDIT: Got the girls head off and reshaped the s-hook into it's correct shape and it works just fine now, so no need to contact them.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely. RS is and will remain my favourite company ever. I am already my fifth RS doll.
      If they were in good condition, yes! RS makes some truly beautifully sculpted dolls. But since they are so cheap and amazingly helpful there's really no need. I prefer to buy direct from them just because they are so wonderful.

11. * What did you order?
      WS Bao & dark grey skin Bao with identical face-ups

* When did you order?
      End of May 2011

Direct from the company as I wanted the new dark grey resin and it is a special request colour.

Excellent and prompt.

Very easy through PayPal

I was quoted a production time of 30 days and they were a few days early. Shipping was roughly a week, which was fantastic as Canada was in the midst of a postal strike at the time and the workers were only sent back to work 2 days before my dolls arrived home.

The Bao's are my 2nd & 3rd RS doll and I'm just as happy with them as I am with my Jun. The resin is beautiful and smooth and while they feel light, they've also got a sturdiness to them. The sculpts are gorgeous and the face-ups light and delicately done. They are a fantastic value for your dollar.

Frankly, they look better in person. The site photos are okay but really don't do justice to how lovely the dolls are.

Very much so.

N/A

I plan to. They've recently come out with an MSD fawn boy and I want him in their dark tan

Sure.

12. * What did you order? Mei and 1/3 body
      * When did you order? May 2011
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through company
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 1 months
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I have no complaints about the quality of the dolls for their price
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NA
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes I have ordered 3 more
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably not as they are cheap enough brand new

13. * What did you order?
      RS Song (before the releases of the new body).

* When did you order?
      August 8, 2010.

Through a dealer.

Good communication, she resolved all my questions patiently.

Very easy.

The doll arrived on November 18, 2010.

Yes, absolutely yes.

Yes, or better if possible.

Yes.

N/A

Yes, definitely.

Sure.

14. * What did you order?
      1/3 Boy Body

* When did you order?
      July 15th 2011

Direct through email

Good communication, but they failed to notify me when it shipped.

Paid through paypal

The body arrived on the 26th August

Yes it was.

Yes.

Yes. He was strung very badly but it's nothing a little work didn't fix.

N/A

Most likely.

Probably not.

15. What did you order?
      Boston Terrier Animal #37

* When did you order?
      October 25th, 2011

dealer?

Through DDE.

It was great via DDE.

Easy via PayPal.

DDE shipped him out on the 27th of October and I received him today on the 9th of November.

Yes.

Yup.

I am, but I wish the animal's tail had a magnet because it keeps falling off. I'm just keeping the tail away for now and won't be using it.

Probably if I wanted another anthro, but most likely not as the other sculpts don't interest me as much.

No.

16. * What did you order?
      Mei on a Rong body in sky blue
      * When did you order?
      Oct 14th
      Company
      Great
      Paypal and it was easy
      shipped on Nov.12 got here the 15th
      yes
      yes
      yes
      n/a
      yes and plan 2
      Maybe but the prices are already so good it would have to depend.

17. * What did you order? Light Tan Yao Head on Rong Body

* When did you order? February 7th, 2011

* Where did you order? The Junkyspot

It was The Junkyspot, so automatically awesome.

* How easy was it to pay? Paypal = easy.

3 months?

She was very loose, but that is too be expected with both Bobobie and Resinsoul. However, for the price, she was great.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Not at all! Yao's nose is a huge in person and I wish I had waited until others had her to order. I mean, her ears were lovely but I knew from the very second I removed her from the box she was going.

No, I sold her within the week.

N/A

Yes, but only if I knew through owner pictures the doll would not end up looking NOTHING like the preview images.

If it was in good shape, why not?

18. * What did you order?
      Resinsoul Mei in Sky Blue, Blank.

* When did you order?
      12th October 2011

dealer?

Direct from the company.

Great. Ordering was simple via email and they notified of receipt of payment and when the doll shipped.

Easy. They sent me the total, I paid via paypal.

Shipped on 15th November 2011 so roughly a month.

As always quality is great with Resinsoul.

I did order sky blue and the promo pictures were of a white skin Mei but sculpt wise, yes it did.

Always satisfied with RS dolls.

N/A

Yes, definitely. I already have.

Yes, in fact, I already have.

19. * What did you order?
      68cm Bigger Girl Body (Chun's body) in light tan

* When did you order?
      19 October 2011

dealer?

Direct from the company.

Great. Ordering was simple via email and they notified of receipt of payment and when the doll shipped.

Easy. They sent me the total, I paid via paypal.

Shipped on 19th November 2011 but didn't arrive until 30th November via EMS. Not sure what the hold up was and tracking was glitchy but I think that was due to the postal people not bothering to scan in the label for tracking. The tracking disappeared altogether for an entire week.

Definitely.

Yes it did.

I certainly am but that's not surprising for RS.

N/A

Yes, definitely. Sun is great to deal with.

If it was a sculpt I was looking for with a custom face up but otherwise I would order from the company as the price is so affordable.

20. * What did you order?
      Mei's head on Yao's body, in purple, with Yao's horns in white

* When did you order?
      December 27, 2011

dealer?

Direct from RS.

Great! I did the order through email and they responded pretty fast even when they were away for Chinese New Year.

I paid via paypal, so no problem at all.

Shipped on February 8th, arrived on February 15th. The tracking wasn't very good but that happens sometimes. She arrived safely otherwise.

Certainly!

Yes

Definitely, they even gave me an extra set of eyes as a freebie.

N/A

I plan on it if they come out with more fantasy sculpts. :) Ordering by email with Sun was very easy.

If there was a special reason, yes, but otherwise I would rather buy a new doll because their prices are so low.