1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ResinSoul Feedback (ALL)

Dec 18, 2008

1. * What did you order? RS Mei, Normal skin, With Faceup, on Li's Double-Jointed body (Or Rong's body but with the small chest)

* When did you order? April 23, 2015

* Where did you order? Directly from Resinsoul, I used both the website's cart/purchase system AND email for arranging details.

* How was the communication? Amazing. I sent a few emails/requests one after another, to which Sun answered promptly. She also sent me an email to confirm she had all the right informations, AND another to give me the tracking number

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I used Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? She shipped May 15 and arrived on May 22.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I might not have all the experience some others have in order to judge and compare, since she's my first doll, but she seems like great quality to me. Her skin is soft, there is no seamline whatsoever, and she comes with a pair of eyes as well as a carrying case which is absolutely fantastic. The stringing was very tight in the arms and a bit too lose in the legs but once that fixed, all was great.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Always looks much better than the website picture.

* Were you satisfied with the product? YES! Completely! And I plan on ordering again from them.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

2. -What did you order?: 1/4 girl Mei and Lu hands
      -When did you order?: October 6, 2015
      -Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?: Direct from ResinSoul
      -How was the communication?: Very smooth. Sun dealt with my emails directly. He was extremely responsive, professional, and easy to work with.
      -How easy was it to pay?: Easy payment with Paypal
      -How long did it take to ship?: Very fast. The hands arrived in perfect condition on October 15, 2015
      -Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?: Astonishing actually. I can't believe I can buy replacement hand sets for $10 a set!
      -Did the item look like the sales pictures?: NA
      -Were you satisfied with the product?: Extremely. I was heart-broken when I broke my Mei's hand. Resinsoul is incredible to offer replacement hands so easily and for so little money.
      -If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?: N/A
      -Would you order from this company again?: Absolutely. Without hesitation.
      -Would you buy this company's products second-hand?: I'd prefer to buy new and direct from Resinsoul.

3. * What did you order? Tiny Dian, tan with make-up
      * When did you order? 10-19-2015
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from ResinSoul
      * How was the communication? I checked the status of my order on the website and all activity was updated very quickly. I didn't need to email. I did email about another matter (Will they ever produce the Ox again?) and I received a reply within 24 hours.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal - very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Approximately 5 weeks
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I love their tiny dolls and think they are high quality for a low price. The doll was in a satin roll, which was placed in a cute carrier & I received an extra pair of eyes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

4. * What did you order? Normal skin Resinsoul Bei with faceup, wig to go with her, and two 12mm pairs of eyes.
      * When did you order? October 22, 2015
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I ordered directly through Resinsoul.
      * How was the communication? Communication was pretty good! I emailed Sun asking about shipping price before I ordered the doll, and I got the reply back within 24 hours. I also got an email when they received the order, and again when the doll was shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Used Paypal, so it was super easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? I got the email that it shipped on December 1st and the doll arrived on December 4th, so it only took 3 days. Super fast! Everything arrived in the same box.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! The purple eyes they gave her go well with the pink wig, and her overall quality seems really awesome to me! She stands up and poses pretty well, and her faceup looks good. Plus the free carrying case was really neat, as well as they added some eye putty to go with the two pairs of eyes I ordered with it.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Way better! The sales pictures really don't do the product justice.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yep!
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, though I'd rather buy new if possible. Resinsoul prices are already really good and they have good communication, so there's almost no point in buying it second hand.

5. * What did you order?
      Resinsoul Ya with the Rong body (NS)

* When did you order?
      September 2, 2015

* How was the communication?
      Amazing. Sun replies within a day and the English is not bad at all. I had a special request, which was to get the Rong body instead of the single jointed one, which was handled perfectly.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy. I used paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      It took a bit over a month.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes! Flynn is amazingly built, especially for a cheap price.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      They could really work on this. Their sales pictures do not show the dolls in too great of a light.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes! :D

I did request blue eyes but they gave me yellow, I told them about it and they said they hoped they could make it up to me next time I bought something, lol. It wasn't really a big deal, though.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Sure!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand
      Their shipping time is extremely quick and not that expensive, so I'd rather order direct.

I attached a photo of my order, Flynn! ^~^

[​IMG]

6. * What did you order? Resinsould chun in dark tan (chun head on 68cm 'bigger girl body')

* When did you order?
      I placed my order November 26th

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from the Resinsoul website

excellent! I had several questions and their customer service representative Sun got back to me VERy quickly each time!

Very easy payment using paypal

My order shipped out on December 26th, so exactly one month! After that it arrived on December 30th - very fast shipping!

Honestly I feel like they could charge a lot more for these dolls - they are SO GORGEOUS and SO NICE!

No - their sales pictures DO NOT do their lovely dolls ANY justice!

Extremely satisfied!

N/A

Yes, I definitely plan to!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I don't see a reason to - their pices are so nice and customer service so good that i would prefer to order directly from them a new product. Also, when you order from them they send along a wonderful carrying case, and I don't want to miss out on that!

7. * What did you order? Resinsoul Long in white with faceup and blushed jointed male hands.

* When did you order?
      Jan 9th.

Directly from the Resinsoul website.

Good. I had a few questions and Sun was quick with replies.

* How easy was it to pay? Paypal, so super easy.

He was here in 5 days from when Sun emailed me with the tracking number. EMS apparently hands it off to Canada Post and then it comes express. There were no customs or duty charges. They marked the value at $18 tho, that could have been an issue if there had been a problem with shipping. Luckily no such issues.

Oh my yes. He's so much prettier than I was expecting! He's sanded beautifully and so soft. Even the tiny joints on the hands had no seams whatsoever. The blush on the hands is a bit darker than the face, but that can be fixed.

So much nicer! I was worried about his mouth looking a bit too smiley but he's much better in person. They need some better pics on their website.

100%!

N/A

As soon as I can justify it!

They're already so cheap, it would have to be quite a deal. He seems very sturdy though, so the dolls probably retain their value if taken care of decently.

8. * What did you order? Resinsoul Mei in NS with faceup

* When did you order? 27th April

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Bought her through Angelesque

* How was the communication? NA

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy, Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? 3 days from the distributor receiving her

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Mostly, she is strung incredibly tight so I will have to restring her as she is so kicky and will not have her legs or arms straight

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NA just needs restringing

* Would you order from this company again? Definitely!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Unlikely as theyre so cheap new

9. * What did you order? Resinsoul Mi in NS blank doll and a pair of high heel feet

* When did you order? November 6th, 2015

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company

* How was the communication? Excellent!

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy, Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? It was shipped December 4th, 2015 and it took about 7 days by EMS to Estonia

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? No

* Were you satisfied with the product? No. I received a doll that appeared to be a miscast. It had multiple flaws, very crooked feet so it could not stand at all (apparently due to extremely uneven shrinking of the parts in the casting process), very thin resin around the eyewells, headcap that did not fit etc. I thought it might have been sent out by mistake as it was the Christmas time and probably more work than normally, mistakes can happen...

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I sent an email with a list of problems that I had with my doll, and Sun assured me that whatever the problem, they will find a solution for it, and he asked me to send photos. After I sent photos, no further questions were asked. They apologized, and produced a new doll which was sent to me free, meaning they payed even shipping for me. I could keep the first doll as well... The second doll was flawless, just very tightly strung, "kicky" but I don't see a problem with that. The resin quality is superb, it's texture is very smooth and it has absolutely no seam lines. Symmetry is very good, and she has no trouble with standing up.
      Now as a compare them, I can see that the first doll has yellowed quite noticeably and unevenly, while the second one still looks like new, both have been stored and handled exactly the same way by me. This means that the first doll indeed was not produced just one month before the second one, but most likely a few months earlier, and looks like it has been handled (a lot) because the torso part has yellowed more than other parts.
      It was quite a stressful process of getting my first doll, but the company handled it according to the highest standards of customer service, and it all ended well. Now I have "twins" because I'm not rejecting the first flawed doll, instead I can practice resin modding on her, and try as much as I can fix some of her flaws.

* Would you order from this company again? Yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

10. * What did you order?
      YOSD Grey skin Bao without face-up

* When did you order?
      October 12, 2016

Directly through the Resinsoul website

Excellent! Sun was very helpful

Easy peasy

Exactly a month- November 12 and it arrived only 6 days later!

Absolutelly!

No, he is much more beautiful in person. <3

1000%

With no doubt!

Sure, but I see no reason to buy second-hand when the prices are already so freakishly low.

11. What did you order? MSD Body

* When did you order? Oct 2016

* Where did you order? Directly from the website.

Excellent!

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy

Right away as I used layaway. After my last payment, soon it's sent

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? YES! The packaging is excellent. I like the bag so much!

* Were you satisfied with the product? YES!

N/A

12. What did you order?
      Resinsoul Summer head on Xu body with faceup.
      When did you order?

January 17th
      Where did you order?

Via email.
      *How was the communication?
      Fast, had a hiccup with one of my emails so I had to send another (I thought it sent and waited a few days but tried another email I had) but it was easy enough to fix and I caught Sun at the right time to have it all arranged in about a half hour.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy, paypal all the way.
      How long did it take to ship?
      About two months wait time and then I waited a few weeks with shipping.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Totally, he was a custom order so I expected him to take a bit but he's worth every penny.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Way better. I love the Summer sculpt and while the sales pics are beautiful, there is nothing like seeing that little charming face up close.
      Were you satisfied with the product?

Oh more than satisfied, he's everything I dreamed of. He's even strung perfectly.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems at all!

Most of my resin collection is Bobobie or Resinsoul. My Summer boy brings the RS/BBB count up to four dolls from that company. Three being all of my Yo-SD's.

Definitely. My first resin BJD is my Resinsoul Song whom I purchased second hand. I'd gladly buy more RS dolls second hand if the right one catches my eye.

13. * What did you order?
      Wu body (1/4 male body, custom made torso, white)

* When did you order?
      February 6

Sent an e-mail straight to the company

Absolutely wonderful. They let me know in advance that it would be March before they could work on my custom order and were swift and polite in all of their responses.

They used paypal, so it was very easy

Work on it began in March and I received it in May, so approximately 2 months

Considering the fact I asked for a custom body to accommodate two heads and the body came in perfect condition, yes, it was a $226 well spent.

I didn’t have pictures, but I did send them concept art of the boys. The sheer amount of detail they managed to match on the body stunned me when I saw it. They did a wonderful job.

Very, very, VERY satisfied.

No answer

Yes. The next time I get a crazy doll idea I won’t think I can find anywhere else, they’ll be the first place I go.

Yes, I would.

14. * What did you order?
      Mi on Su Body in Light Tan with Custom Face Up and Hand Blushing

* When did you order?
      22nd May 2018

I ordered directly with the company via Email.

Excellent. Their responses were generally pretty fast. I did email them to get an update and was given the tracking number at that time.

I manually paid with Paypal to their address.

One month and two weeks approximately.

The quality is very good for the price point. It's a nice solid doll.

Generally yes although I did get a custom face up for mine.

I am very satisfied. The doll and the face up exceeded my expectations.

N/A

I've ordered from them several times over the years and their customer service has always been consistently good and responsive. My last order with them was about four years ago and the customer service is just as good now as it was back then.

Maybe if it had a nice custom face up or some sort of modification otherwise I would just go through the company.

15. Hello! May I ask how the faceup looked? They are only ten dollars so are they well done? Thank you!

16. * What did you order?
      ResinSoul Xun in Light Tan and heel feet
      * When did you order?
      November 7 2019
      From ResinSoul via email
      Got replys quickly and my questions were answered. Some of the miscommunication was on my part, honestly.
      Also, got the eyes I requested which was nice!
      Payed with paypal so it was easy
      Package was posted on December 6 and arrived on the 13th. So fast, I was shocked!
      This is the first BJD I've touched so I don't have any comparison for resin quality but they're so smooth, soft and sturdy!
      No, they look better! I had heard that RS doll bodys look thicker in person and that's 100% true. And their face in profile looks very dramatic and pointy in the pictures on the site but it's much flatter in person which I love.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? The Xun body is different from the Shi body and has a MUCH larger chest than I was expecting which I'm not a fan of. And the light tan is lighter than I wanted, it looks darker in pictures than in person. But I still love them!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I should have asked more questions so it's my fault. I didn't mention it to them.
      I'm planing to!
      Depends on who's selling.

#96 OmicronCeti, Dec 16, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    17. * What did you order?
      ResinSoul Xun on Shi's body in normal skin.
      * When did you order?
      November 1st 2019
      From ResinSoul via email to Sun.
      Replies were very fast (usually less than 24 hours), Sun is very courteous and kind.
      Easy, I sent the payment via Paypal.
      Package was first posted on 21st but the tracking didn't work. Sun said EMS doesn't deliver to my country (it does?) so they sent it again on 26th with TNT. It arrived on 30th! So fast!
      I have nothing to compare her to, but I'm extremely satisfied with the feel of the resin. I was worried she'd be shiny, but she's wonderfully matte and smooth. The only thing I hate is how tightly strung she is!
      Body looks the same - very pretty, slender and delicate. I was pleasantly surprised by the head! The promo photos don't do her justice!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I am extremely satisfied! I ordered Shi's body because I thought Xun comes with transparent resin by default (not true) and I'm so happy I did so! Xun's breast are very very big and I much prefer the body I have.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I wasn't dissatisfied, but I did end up changing my order from custom faceup to blank in the process. They actually gave me a gift of high heel feet because I didn't ask for a refund!
      Probably! Especially if they release new head sculpts I like!
      Maybe, if the product came with amazing face up I couldn't miss. Otherwise I'd rather wait a month or two for a brand new doll.

18. * What did you order? resinsoul feng
      * When did you order? November 16th
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly
      * How was the communication? Good
      * How easy was it to pay? paid with paypal and it was easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Around 2 months.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? There was very little photos of the doll on the site. But he looks much better than in the pictures.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. He is my first BJD and I love him so much!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes I would. The dolls are cheap but still wonderfull!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Of course.

19. * What did you order? Resinsoul Yang, purple, with horns, jointed hands, and custom faceup
      * When did you order? First placed order Jan 30, 2020; I added on horns about a week later, final order was placed Feb 7, 2020.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Resinsoul
      * How was the communication? Excellent. I was unfortunately very slow to respond to some of their questions about the faceup I wanted, which delayed things, but the delays were entirely my fault and they were very patient with me. (He was completed and ready for faceup April 9, but I didn't get them all the necessary information until May 3.)
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, with paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped May 27 via DHL, arrived June 8.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Quality is amazing!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I wasn't certain what the purple resin would look like, but I'm very pleased.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? In a heartbeat

20. * What did you order? Resinsoul Su 60cm in Normal Skin with a small bust
      * When did you order? February 28th 2023
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly through the company via email
      * How was the communication? Wonderful! Sun was quick to respond and communicated very well.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, through paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? It arrived April 25th, just a bit over the 50 day estimate they gave me!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! The quality is great, the body poses quite well considering what I've heard about most Resinsoul bodies, and her sculpting is lovely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, even better in person!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100% satisfied. The custom face-up I requested even came out quite well! She's my first doll and I'm so, so happy.
      * Would you order from this company again? I just did >:3
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? For sure, but I'm really happiest buying from the company directly so I can make custom requests and support them at the same time!