1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul Mu (boy with hooves) Discussion

Nov 28, 2009

1. Mu....

Moo?

:mwahaha :roll:

Sorry. You know someone had to do it. ;)

2. Don't really care so much about the hooves but I am loving his ears. XD Very reminiscent of Blood Elves, which makes him tempting... might have to find some way to acquire that head for a project.

3. I got all excited when I saw the male version was available, and he looked gorgeous in the first pic. then i saw how big his ears were in the second pic, way too big for me personally. I'm currently saving for a Dan/Ai hybrid so I have some time to find a head I like better for him I guess, though the horns will be annoying to deal with that way.

4. i really liked how he looked from the side, but from the front it looks like the hooves are bit feminine. They worked really well with the female body, but could use a little more meat for the male. Looove his ears. I would love to see him in different skin tones.

5. Lols, I thought for sure he would totally suck my wallet from Ai when I saw him... Then I saw a profile of his NOSE. D: He looked so perfect from the front :(

His ears you could always trim down with a dremel to make him have vulcan-ish ears if you wanted to.

But yeah, seems Ai has stolen my heart and will become my female Krampus...

6. One word - WANT! I love him. His nose kind of reminds me of the 1/4 RS boys Jun and An, looks big in photos but much more attractive in person. I'm guessing the head would swap easily for the 58cm girls since their other 61cm boy Gang can take their heads. I love the ears! I like that all the RS fantasy ears are so different and the new horns are gorgeous.

7. So excited by this boy, the sculpting it wonderful and I just love his severe expression.
      And I am so lucky my Husband has just ordered him for me for Xmas!! I know he won't be here for Xmas but boy it will give me something to look forward to, I can't wait!!:cheer:cheer

8. His ears are WICKED :D
      I really like him. He looks so stern and angry.
      I actually don't want Resinsoul to make a more buff guy. They're known for their slim bodies, and if anything, they could work on improving the older MSD bodies and such.
      This body is already highly advanced compared to their older ones.
      The ears, you can just sand those down, and I think people should look past them. The hooves look really proportional to me when it comes to realistic male satyrs etc.

9. His face *_* I think Im in love :chibi
      Im a bit unsure about hooves, will everything work as good as it looks :?

Hey I personally WANT Resinsoul to make buffier body version, in case they keep their slim ones too ;), AND they can improve the MSD bodies too :)

I personally need 3 of 70cm bodies for my heads, so I hope RS make double jointed arms and better hands on their existing one, and then again a buffier version of 70 would be welcomed too :)

10. I absolutely love his extremely long ears!

11. I'm happy there's finally a some SDs with hooves (that are available), I just wish they hooves were bigger D': I'm willing to settle though, haha. Too bad I can't get either him or the girl until after I graduate in May. *le sigh*

12. My initial reaction was that the face sculpt wasn't for me (as I've been anticipating him)

However, I think I'd like to see him with some custom faceups, he seems to have potential as a sculpt with his sharp features, so now I'm curious again!

13. I like RS's bodies, and I think Mu's fits him perfectly, but . . . I would actually like to see a 70cm RS body that was sorta unfit. Not chubby or anything, but a little less "I hang out at the gym" and a little more, "I sit for a living." **shrugs** I would be interested in seeing a buffer body, too. But the RS body has enough definition for me to have to say "no" to it for many characters.

14. I do like resin soul dolls alot they are very beautiful but I dont like the large elf ears with the horns on this boy. I think its a personal taste thing as he is very lovely just I feel that the ears distract from the horns and vice a versa!!!

Im hoping they take on the Egyptian idea!!!!!

15. Super cool! He is so affordable too! I like the furry thighs although I wish the fur came down all the way from his hindquarters but I think that might cause posing problems if it did.

If I was not trying to make my own hooves I might get this boy.

16. Hehe, he's the first doll my boyfriend said he wants. Way to go RS! :D I really like the face sculpt, "big" nose and all. It's the right amount of masculinity for me in a BJD. I can see how the big ears along with huge horns might be too much for some, but they look good together and would work for the kind of character we would have in mind for him. His legs might be a bit thin, but it wouldn't stop us from buying him. I say thumbs up!

17. :D I am in love. I want to get Mu in grey skin! Just about everything about him is perfect...but those horns... they bother me. Too devilish for my taste *cringe*

I want him to be more of a ruggad faun... so I need some gnarly antlers or ram horns like the large goral horns from LeekeWorld. I think I might have to design some myself before I'll be satisfied LOL

Ugh, his ears though... :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea I love them. They are so nice. I have a Ju and her ears are just so cool and I can't wait to have a companion for her!!!

*squee*

18. I have a mei and was wondering if Mu would be ridiculous as a partner for her, since I've never been around a RS 60cm doll. I don't know how extreme the change in scale is, or if he'll look good with her.

19. ^Said friend who gushed, if you get him, I want his horns.

You're getting a hooved doll. :aheartbea Oh, now that I think about it, Skyler might end up a faun after all if RS makes he hooves for their Minis!

But I still want to see a double jointed body first for them!

20. Mei and Ju have the same body, but against my BBB 60 cm she looks cute. Here...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That should be enough of a comparison LOL