1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul Mu (boy with hooves) Discussion

Nov 28, 2009

1. He is ok. I love his body but I do not like his ears. But I like Ai the most!

2. I just realized Mu have Ai's legs/horns.

So if I would want to give him normal legs amd I would have RS girls body I could give the legs with horns to her ;)

I hope people are ordering them, because I want to know if the hooves could be sticked on other body.
      To be honest I dont believe that, the bodies are so slim and so different from other doll companies.
      On the other side the whole body cost less then Sooms hooves alone :D

I almost ordered, but then decided to get a head for long loved floating head.
      I hope I can get them later,
      I love Mu's face :drool

3. I'm shooting for next summer sometime before school starts. Like... maybe July or the first of August. It all depends on how much money I can save up between now and then.

4. He and Ai have exactly the same leg/hooves... That makes me kinda sad, cause they look too small on him.

5. I thought they looked just fine. I mean, his hooves could be a tad larger, but if her can stand and is just as possable, I see no issue.

6. I had just finished promising my husband after my birthday I was done getting dolls for awhile, but that's out the window now!! This boy in red would be perfect with my Grey charsima!!!

I can't wait to see some owner pics!

7. That sounds cool Shastam. I was avoiding red resin because I thought it would make him look too much like the devil from Legend but I think that he would look pretty cool next to a Charisma :)

8. My god I love everything about this doll! *__*
      I think I'm going to have to hold off saving for a Lati Belle and get him instead... I've been dying for a doll with hooves, and his ears are awesome >3<;

And just so I'm clear- this sculpt is not limited, right? :o Too many hooved sculpts are ~limited~ ;n;

9. Nope, not at all.:kitty2 Which is good for me, too. I always end up weeping (okay not srsly) for missing out on the hooved boys. I so need one of these guys...except I want Ai's head and Dan's horns. XP I just have to decide, red resin or grey resin?

10. Thanks Mortifox! The pics are perfect! Hummm he would be totally huge compared to Mei, but I guess since he's a devil/fawn creature thing it doesn't really matter, lol. X3

11. His butt looks a little funny the way the legs attatch. XD;
      But really.... ;_; It makes me wish I had a faun/demon/something OC. Maybe I'll have to make one...

12. Score, I'm so getting this boy :D Although I agree with Ai's head~ Though I love Mu's ears so much *__*

I haven't seen many hooved dolls with red resin, so that'd be a pretty unique look, imo :)

13. I like the ears, I'd just be utterly terrified I'd somehow manage to snap ones that long off.:sweat
      Yeah, I'm thinking red resin with black dyed hooves and horns and possibly black feathered or bat wings.
      Red is still a relatively rare colour to see even though RS and BBB offer it as a standard colour. I kind of want a red one just so that there will be one more around, especially since it's such a pretty (I think) brick-ish shade of red.

14. @mortifox- Yeah, when I think of it that could be very Legend, but I loved that movie as a kid, so maybe that was what I was thinking and didn't realize it!
      @Hominivorax- I like the red and black, I was thinking of doing mine in red with the horns and hooves in the dark brown color.

Actually, I really wonder if lilac or coffee would be a better choice. I wish there were more pics avail of this boy!!

15. I know LOL Legend was one of my favorites for sure!

I agree that Ai is much more tender looking, but... I love Mu's ear way way too much not to get him completely :D I am going for him next summer for sure!!!

16. I actually wanted the Ai doll because her face was really gorgeous but honestly I wanted it to be a male. I went on RS forum and asked them if they could put her head on the male body and they said it is possible to exchange Mu's head with Ai's! I like Mu but I really really like AI's sculpt better. Eventually I might have to get some regular legs for it too.

17. My Hubby has ordered him for my Xmas pressie and I will be getting him in red resin, I am SO excited!!!!!:dance:celebrate:cheer Can't wait to see everyone else's piccie's of him too!;)

18. I'm so jealous!! I can't wait to see pics!!!

@Darkwing_Duck I love how versatile bobobie and resinsoul are with ordering. When I ordered my charsima I wanted her on the new 58cm resinsoul body in grey skin, and they had no trouble doing it for me. Now of course I have to get her grey hooved legs, but it should be easy to do when I finally get to order my boy!

19. Hominivorax: Yeah, I'd be pretty concerned about his ears as well :sweat I've seen pics of even just a Weylin's ears chipping during shipping :o (of course it's nothing some sanding couldn't fix, but still *_*)
      And I think RS's/BBB's red (I believe it's brick as well?) with black horns and hooves would be something of awe :D

And, just so I'm certain, does ResinSoul take paypal? oAo; I recently came across one site where I admired the dolls, but they didn't take paypal, so thought I'd ask that~ xD;

20. Yep, they take paypal. At least, if I remember correctly. Last doll I ordered from them was back in february *_*