1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul Mu (boy with hooves) Discussion

Nov 28, 2009

1. I like that fact he has all his bits in the right places, I like my boys to be real boys!!;):aheartbea

2. yeah. cause goats have no penises. :?

The hooves to me look like they're slim enough to fit in regular pants, unlike SOOM's lol.

3. Hey, great observation, this is very useful to know indeed!

4. I was planning on making some pants that are split and ragged so that I could see his pants all the time, but still have his junk covered up. So... I'm going to butcher a pair of black dollmore pants for the sake of seeing the asthetics but not seeing ALL of it LOL

5. That's great! I'll definitely give that a shot. I think he'll be gorgeous in light tan. :)

6. While I was trying to decide whether to buy Mu and Ai now or wait I saw that Featherfall is offering free shipping. With the discount resinsoul is offering right now that is a hugh savings.

Featherfall said production time is 30 days. Does anyone know if they order the dolls when I place my order or if they wait til they have a set # of orders? I'm just wondering how much added time I would have to wait to receive the dolls or if it would be better to just order though resinsoul.

7. I think they order when you do.
      I got my first doll from featherfall, and it took exactly a month to make her, and 3 weeks to ship here here lol. But I don't think I was part of an order batch.

8. Does anyone know if Resinsoul does layaway? I want to go through the main site because they will send the doll in a carrying case but other companies do not.

9. They do. I'm not absolutely sure how long the longest they will do is, but they will do a three month layaway. When yo go to checkout you can put in the payment remarks box something like:
      I want make the payment with layaway method and divided into 3 equal payment.

(that's what shows up as default in that box when you go to checkout, so I know they'll at least do a three month one.)

10. That is good to know. Thank you.

11. I think I was unspecific. I don't mean have no junk at all, I mean more like a scrotum. You know, more like a traditional satyr. I was just thinking I loooooove his legs and I want to display them, but I don't know, maybe I'll find it to be less of a problem when I get him. ^_^ I wasn't knocking him or anything, and I normally wouldn't care that he's got his junk, but I don't really want to make him wear pants. :fangirl: Hell, maybe I'll let him run nude anyway.

12. Well, satyrs still have junk, just covered by fur.
      I've seen some members here make fur pants for their hooved dolls. Looked pretty good and natural.

13. That's what I meant. I was thinking that's what a scrotum was.... Googled it... not right...=_=

14. Alright. Something weird happen, my Ivan is just REALLY pink compaired to other DODs Oo....it will depend on when you bought her after all. But even if a match is a bit off you can always blush the hooves to match or to be a bit darker. You might want to do a further research, DOD resin changes apparently. :>

15. I have a question, if I'm going to order Ai with Mu's body how do I do that? Email them? What about paypal and stuff? I don't order stuff online much and I've never ordered anything from a foreign country before, much less a doll. o_0 I'll probably get my friend to order him for me and just pay her, but I still would like to have an idea of how to do it.

16. I've been wanting one of these guys (because I have a girl who really needs a goat man for a minion, lol) and kind of thought a kilt might be a good way to allow him to be somewhat modest but still show off his goaty legs heh heh heh.

17. I was thinking of getting one each of Ai and Mu, simply cos I like them and the delicate legs, though I have a feeling I will mod the hell out of the heads I am just like that....however for clothing my plans were old school Satyr, a scrap of fur, some leaves, some beads and a set of pan pipes.......pretty and shows off the legs while hiding the bits till needed, and still gives easy access for all of those special pursuits that Satyrs are renowned for loving *cough*

Also congrats to Gothic Pixie The owner picks show him in a far better light. Sometimes I really wonder why Resinsoul do the same damn faceup on every doll and make them look so wishywashy in the photos?

18. I agree with andarton... this is the first doll I've seen with ears as perky as the Warcraft elf races. Not quite the wingspan of a night elf, but tbh when I saw Mu I imagined getting him on a female human body and making him up to be Sylvanas Windrunner. :D /nerd

Seriously, though, I love the ears. Lovelovelove. Mu's head is definitely on my wishlist.

19. Ohh, yeah, those ears are great! They've really grown on me, and I'm actually glad I wound up choosing a Mu and not an Ai boy. Honestly, he's a lot prettier than I was expecting.