1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul Product Review

Nov 7, 2012

1. * What did you order?

Resinsoul Yu in Normal Skin, Blank

* When did you order?

November 2021 (Black Friday event at DDE)

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Hm, I kind of have mixed feelings. My Yu had some bumps and clumps in her resin, especially in the lips and ears. I also think $75 is a little high for what you get with a blank doll. Like my previous doll from this company, she's tightly strung and loves to snap. When she does stand, she's rock solid.

I'd say that $85 for a doll with a faceup is a much better deal than $75 for one without. I like the sculpt and some of the details though!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Pretty much so!

* Were you satisfied with the product?

Again, kind of a mixed bag. I wish I had invested in one with a faceup but I think the basics are there. This doll feels more like a project than my Ya though.

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)

+ Cute sculpt
      + Great size (can kind of share with Pukifee/Lati Yellow, just a little baggy)

- Strung tightly and snappy
      - No faceup isn't really worth it

* Would you buy more from this company?

Yes, of course! I love Resinsoul. I think I'd just pick one with a faceup and restring it.

2. * What did you order? Resinsoul xun
      * When did you order? 11-30-21 from dde
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? the resin feels amazing, she looks amazing
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Overall yes, except the stringing. I am disappointed that her stringing is incredibly tight and difficult to work with, and as a beginner I am not sure if I am ready to take on restringing her.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) beautiful sculpt, nice size body, poorly strung
      * Would you buy more from this company? Maybe
      **Edited to add that I did hot glue sueding in her hips and knee joints and she poses a million times better! Yay! Now I can really enjoy her :kitty2 she also fell off the desk last night and nothing broke or chipped so I am grateful for that :lol:

#22 kittyglitter, Dec 6, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 7, 2021