1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ricky Doll 17 Boy ~ Helios and Gene

Nov 7, 2008

1. orangediscord ~ from what I gather, the elf ear versions of these heads are limited to this order period, and the human ear heads will be sold at a future (as yet unannounced) order period. The human ear versions will also be limited. At least I think I have that right; please, someone correct me if I am wrong. ^^;

2. Dolly, You are right. Helios & Gene`s head are All Limited. The human ear versions will also be limited.

3. which email do I use for the order? Are they white skin?

4. Is the Ricky 17 relatively new? I'd love to know the poseability on them, they've already got my seal of approval asthetically, just need to see owner pics. I think I saw a thread that said they're selling the body separately, is that true? Is it available separately now and how much?

5. Yep, the Ricky 17 boy body is new, so there aren't any owner pics out yet. :( There are lots of posing pics on Ricky's site in the "work list" category though, if you haven't seen those yet. It was available separately too, I think it was around $500 but I can't seem to find it on her site now since the order period closed. It will be for sale again though. ^^

I wonder what the 7th anniversary event will be? :daisy

6. God I want Heilos soooo much-but I just think he's too pricey what with so many companies dropping their prices (a CP doll with both heads on eluts is under $400 now) and him not even being strung...*sigh* If he was $500 then I'd definately go for it

7. My goodness, Helios is gorgeous o___O I'm not too sure about the Ricky 17 body right now (although it is growing on me lol), but Helios' face is to die for. I really want one now *_*

8. Has anyone bought one of the 17 bodies yet? And do you know when Ricky will have her next order period?

Thanks!

9. There are a few of us that bought Ricky 17 boys. ^_^ I bought Gene though will probably give his body to my Genji. Hopefully they will ship sometime in January. I too am curious as to when the next order period will be! There's going to be a 7th anniversary event, perhaps it will be then (whenever then is, lol). :)

10. I probably will go Ricky's 17 boy rather than Volks one... Ricky is my most favourate BJD artist eversince.
      I know this is quite weird but... Ricky, would you place any comparison of your 17 body with Volks' 17 body?
      Ricky's 17 body looks more masculine (which is my cup of tea)
      I want to know more about the skin tone and posture comparison...

11. for 1st pre-order owners, ricky has posted the shipping notice in his notice board.

i'm looking forward to seeing the pics ^_^

12. does anyone know if there are layaway options for these boys? I'm dying for Helios. *_*

13. Oh wow, I think this might be the perfect body sculpt I was looking for, just the perfect amount of muscles:D wonder if it goes well with CP's...

14. oh my goodness. Gene reminds me of a FCS 30 but with more opened eyes. SOOO in love! :aheartbea. I'm soo much in love with that body too! I'm loving Gene too. Gah too much dolls to looove!

15. I'm totally in love with the body <3
      I'm guessing it's only available though pre-order?

I have been searching DoA for information on ordering this body but I must be totally stupid because I don't understand a thing ^^;

16. Ahiru ~ from what I can tell, Ricky has order periods where the bodies (or whatever head, etc) are available to (pre)order. If you go to Ricky's site, you can look at the "Notice" section to find news and info about ordering periods. during an order period, you can just email Ricky your order. ^^ I think the last one just ended on the 22nd though. Hope that helps! :daisy

17. Oh, I love Helios. If I had money I would so by him!
      :aheartbea_:aheartbea

18. ah I'd love to get a Helios from them *-* he looks gorgeous! :aheartbea

19. I going to resurrect this old thread as I have bought a Helios head on the marketplace and would love to see owner pics of any of the Rickydoll boys. I don't yet know what body I will get him but if anyone has pics of Rickydoll heads on other bodies I would love to see them too. I can't wait till mine arrives (hopefully next week) as i've never seen one in person.