1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Right up their skirts... for some strange reason...

Jun 4, 2007

1. i dont have my boy yet but if they were to pull his pants down id freak out...
      Tho there are some people that will probably be really hard to convince that he is a boy but i wouldnt go as far as to show them his bits O////O

2. I've never noticed people doing this o.0 interesting

3. all my friends are a bunch of perverts thats why...lol, no i am not really sure, i guess its just the normal thing...everyone is curious, and its why you always give them underwear, i think there should be ones with a reprimand written on the them, :D

or maybe that's a bad move, then people will do it just for fun to see whats written under there... :P

4. Yeah,
      all mine are perverts as well. Its the BOYS they want to check out :o And when
      I got my Kirin!!!!! Good grief.

5. That's too funny! I sort of understand, it's one of the first things I do when I get a nice figure in the mail.. WHAT COLOR PANTIES DID SHE GET?! A lot of times it's white but sometimes they'll give them some hilarious but cannon other color/design. I wouldn't be upset if someone did that to one of my dolls.

6. People are both curious and perverts. The real question is why do they bother checking? I mean you can see the nude doll online. Seeing in person doesn't change things, as it's usually the same as the photo. smh Sometimes people just revert back to the maturity of a tweleve year old. :sigh

7. In all fairness, in the case of Ringdoll Kirin, well, you know it's STRUNG for unknown pervy reasons....

8. I was just coming in here to say: It is not a meet unless someone pantses my Ringdoll Vincent :)

Now, if someone has a boy sculpt that I'm interested in, I ask to see his "equipment". Nothing puts me off more than a beautifully sculpted body and a tic-tac glued on for boy bits. If my boys are sitting around naked for some reason, i want the doll as a whole to look nice.

9. This post made me nearly choke from laughing. XD Tic-tac is pretty much what most RS guys are toting I noticed.

Hey more power to them. XD

EDIT: Reading some of these posts I'm reminded of a scene in Angelic Layer lemme see if I can track it down:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRukbkYK0GI Found it, spanish dub but the english subs are still the same. The scene reminds me of some of these stories. XD

10. I went to a doll show with my BJD and someone straight out asked me "does he have a d--k?" They actually used that word. It reeeeally caught me off guard.

11. People always do this to my dolls too. I have a female doll chateau doll who is very anatomically correct (weirdly realistic) and my friends are often quite creeped out by it :(

12. Yeah this happens to me a lot too, with both dolly and non dolly people. I don't mind, sometimes it's interesting to compare different sculpts, and if we weren't meant to look at them we might as well just all have anatomically neutral dolls like barbie is right? :P I remember when I had a DoD Si and we ended up comparing him to many of the other boy dolls at a meet. DoD sculpts are pretty... um... pathetic in the peen department (it looks mostly like a little flap of skin more than anatomical correctness, really!) and since this was back when I was really new to the hobby it was very interesting for me to see the different sculpts. But also my friends and I are pretty pervy (and I'm just immature :P) too, one of our group brought her Spiritdoll (that's the one with the extra bits, right? It was a while ago and I don't really remember clearly) and we all had a blast playing around with him :lol: Guys do look up my girls' skirts a lot too, and since I only have one or two pairs of pants to go around all of them they're often quite surprised :XD: Of course I also have a few girls who wear trousers, so that reduces the peeking a bit :XD:

13. This always happens to me when I show someone my dolls for the first time. :blush

My mother is great about asking me to bring a doll (or a dozen) to a party to show it off to relatives. She shows off my dolls, sure....then pantses my boys when only the adult women are around. It always gets a big laugh lol. :lol:

14. I have no idea why people would do something so rude, especially to something that does not belong to them!
      if someone ever did that to my girl I'd take her back immediately and kick them as hard as I could before walking away :|