1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ringdoll Company Feedback (ALL)

Sep 3, 2009

1. * What did you order?
      -RingGrown Sol Fullset Normal Skin
      -RC70-15 Outfit (clothes of Air Force Wolf)
      -Grown Jointed Hands

* When did you order?
      March 9th, 2012

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Dealer on Ebay - Jeeryama

* How was the communication?
      Jeeryama got back to me within 24 hours with answers FROM Ringdoll even though when I emailed Ringdoll/Jenny and they would reply 3-6 days later.

* How easy was it to pay?
      I used Paypal for a layaway order so Jeeryama sent me an invoice every month and I paid it off a bit early.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Layaway Paid 5/5/12;
      Shipped 5/13/12*;
      Arrival 5/18/12

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, lucky for me I had no problems with resin OR faceup. Everything was lovely. The clothes were absolutely gorgeous and very well made. I think the Jointed Hands were a bit overpriced but I love the detail on them.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes (minus the resin color obviously). And the Air Force Wolf jacket looked even better in person.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, very. He was a lot bigger than expected too. ^_^

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I would probably order another Grown body and maybe a head if they release more sculpts but ONLY through the Dealer NOT direct from company.

EXTRA NOTES:
      -the Ringdoll box was very damaged but everything inside was perfectly fine. Box falling apart.
      -Ringdoll gave me FREE pair of Fist hands in the box
      -Jeeryama let me choose a free gift (I chose a set of eyes) but when I opened the box she also added a free wig. =)

2. Positive experience with Ringdoll ^^

What/when did you order?
      I ordered a basic Grown Kay WS with jointed hands on March 7th, 2012 and paid in full on the same day.

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      I placed my order through Alice's Collections.

How was the communication?
      Before going to Alice's Collections I actually contacted Jenny and she replied to my messages within 2-4 days after being sent. She was helpful with all my questions, but I also wanted other stuff from Alice's Collections so I ordered from there. Alice's Collections replied to my messages really fast and in a kind manor. She was really great at getting answers from Ringdoll and informing me about it.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, paid using PayPal. One thing that I would like to mention is that Alice's Collections charges a 3.9% PayPal fee. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere on their website, until I looked over my order at checkout.

How long did it take to ship?
      Ordered: 3/7/2012
      Shipped: 5/23/2012
      Arrived: 5/24/2012

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      I ordered a basic set so the doll was reasonably priced. I also ordered a pair of jointed hands and thought they were a bit pricy, but they do look really nice.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I ordered a Grown Kay WS and he looked better in person in my opinion. He didn't come with eye lashes as pictured, but I'm okay with it. He still looks good without them anyways.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Overall I am satisfied with my doll. His faceup was done really well, but I did notice a small crack in his left kneecap TT^TT. One of the jointed hands that I ordered was strung way too tight and is hard to pose, but the other jointed hand poses fairly well.

Would you order from this company again?
      I defiantly want another Grown Doll, but being in the waiting room people seem to be getting better communication/service from their distributors rather than the Ringdoll company itself. So in conclusion I would buy from them again, but from a distributor :)

3. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Welcome

* When did you order?
      January 31 2012

through a dealer

I didn´t need to contact them.

N/A

about 5 months

YES! The quality of the doll, face up & clothes is perfect!

Even better!

YES, i´m very very happy with my boy :D

N/A

Yes, if they release another Dark Ringdoll i like!

4. * What did you order? Carlos LE & Nair fullset
      * When did you order? August 2012
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Ringdoll
      * How was the communication? Good
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with credit card
      * How long did it take to ship? Nearly 4 months
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes they are gorgeous
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The wrong outfit was sent with Nair but sorted it out with Jenny and they paid for me to send wrong one back and they will send the correct one.
      * Would you order from this company again? I have ordered one through MoC (dealer)

5. * What did you order? outfit
      * When did you order?
      few months ago
      i emailed ringdoll but had no response for weeks then someone emailed me back, once i paid the money, she suddenly vanished, had to dispute via paypal, decided to buy the outfit from ebay which is soo much easier
      * How was the communication? not easy at all
      * How easy was it to pay? very (ebay)
      2 weeks?
      somewhat
      not really, the chain looks different and there is a missing part
      i say 7 out of 10?
      they messaged me through DOA asking me to change the feedback
      * Would you order from this company again
      ? maybe

6. * What did you order? Kirin Limited Edition Doll // Zombie Sol
      * When did you order? February 12 2012 // September 25 2012
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Ordered from Ebay
      * How was the communication? Outstanding. Christina (jeeryama) always replies to any questions I have.
      * How easy was it to pay? Extremely easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? About the usual 3 months.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Would you order from this company again? I would order through Ringdoll this time.

7. What did you order?

I ordered a white skin Wolf doll with the RGMbody-02 without any makeup. I also ordered the Mechanical hand III a while later and asked to have both orders combined.

When did you order?

I ordered the doll on April 30 2013 and I ordered the mechanical hand on May 12 2013.

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?

I ordered directly from Ringdoll.

How was the communication?

The communication has been great! I got confirmations of the orders as well as information when the doll was shipped to me. I also had several questions which were answered very fast. The communication has been great, very friendly, helpful and I think Ringdoll has excellent customer service :thumbup

How easy was it to pay?

It was very easy through PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?

My order shipped on June 23 and arrived on August 1 so it took 3 months total.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

The quality of the doll is amazing. The sculpt is beautiful, there are no seam lines which I greatly appreciate and he has great posing abilities. The mechanical arm is really cool and also of high quality :).

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

I ordered mine without makeup but beyond that he certainly looks like the sale pictures.

Were you satisfied with the product?

I am super happy with my doll. He is exactly as I had imagined and I am very happy I purchased him :whee:.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

I am satisfied with everything. There was a very small misunderstanding about which body the doll was supposed to have but Ringdoll solved that immediately and made sure I got the body I had ordered. It has been great dealing with them. The customer service has been very professional, helpful and friendly.

Would you order from this company again?

Absolutely! I would be happy to buy from Ringdoll again! :thumbup

8. * What did you order? Ringdoll Crystal
      * When did you order? 23 june 2013
      Directly from the company
      Very friendly and quickly :)
      It was easy - with Paypal
      I got a mail from Ringdoll on June 11th that he was shipped. Sadly customs in my country withheld him for a while :...((They mostly do it with great items).
      The posing is very good . At first I thought he was very thight compared with my other BJDs . But he's the only one that can sit on his knees properly and that can bring his knees up to his chest in sitting position. No other brand I have is capable of doing this.So that's very nice. His arms are a bit stiff but I will leave them for now. He also has the longest arms (again compared to the rest of my crew).Maybe restring them later.
      His resin colour is the colour I expected and like I wanted it.
      Yes
      I ordered a Crystal with faceup. I got one without.:| I contacted Cherry and she solved the problem very friendly and quickly. I could choose between a new head with faceup and they would also pay the delivery costs or I could choose a a shopping coupon of 50$. I choose the head. It was delivered on the 14th of august. So that was very quickly. And I was satisfied.
      I had also ordered clothes for him but sadly they didn't fit him. They were too small for him. But they fit one of my other bjds very well. So that problem is solved. And meanwhile - after having seen him - I've given him a totally different character, so those clothes would not be appropriate for him anymore.

Yes. We had a good communication.For me that is important too.;)

9. Little differently feeling
      My first doll from Ringdoll
      * What did you order? Ringdoll MSD Dylan
      * When did you order? 08.5.2012
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Dealer in China
      * How was the communication? Very nice
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Four weeks after I paid everything
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? More then that
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Different, his real skintone is yellowing but I ordered normal pink :(, his face up is PINK!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? At the beginning I was not satisfied. But now I used to him and I love him. He has very interesting soluttion knee :D. And he moves very well.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I am waiting for Sol in tan skine

10. * What did you order? I ordered the Limited Frankenstein fullset, unpainted.
      * When did you order? I joined the presale event, so I put a down payment on him in July, but paid in full on August 2nd.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I went directly from the company.
      * How was the communication? Communication was great! I talked to Cherry through the whole thing and she answered my questions promptly and as best as she could. She was very friendly and sweet, and I felt very confident talking to her that my order was in good hands.
      * How easy was it to pay? It was very easy--they just sent me an invoice for Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? They started working on the dolls in August, and I just got him yesterday (it was a surprise) but I'm thinking they sent him sometime last week (today is September 25)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely. Beautiful sculpting, nice posing, he feels very sturdy in my hands. I'm surprised at how detailed and realistic he is compared to other dolls I've owned.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? He would if I'd gotten him painted. The outfit is exactly the same, both heads that I ordered look like the heads that were shown, and he looks very much like the sales pictures.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely. This was a huge transaction for me, and I was a little scared at first, but he is absolutely perfect.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes! The quality is great, and the service is great. Their dolls are beautiful, and I see myself ordering from them in the future.

11. * What did you order? Limited Edition Frankenstein 2013

* When did you order? Late July, placed a pre-order

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly

* How was the communication? Great, Cherry was super sweet and answered all my questions

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy, invoiced me through paypal

* How long did it take to ship? Started production in august, received the doll late september, I was pleasantly surprised as I have had longer waits than that

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, quality of the doll was excellent, the outfit was a bit of a disappointment though because it stains badly, but hoping after washing it it`ll be fine.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Perfectly!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems

* Would you order from this company again? Definitely

12. * What did you order? RingGrown Sol Fulset Tan - jointed hands Tan - wigs - swords - whip
      * When did you order? June/2013
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly.
      * How was the communication? Very good. Answered my emails in less than 24 hours, and this is quite fast considering the 12-hour time zone difference.
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes Through Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? About 1 month.
      * Was the Appropriate quality for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Every promotional photo has a production and post-production, however the products I received are definitely the same models displayed on the site.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not apply.
      * Would you order from this company again? Certainly.

13. * What did you order? Frankenstein 2013 - LE - Full set fully painted.

* When did you order? Middle August 2013

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Ringdoll.

* How was the communication? Excellent! Cherry was very sweet and answered all my questions.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy through PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship? Fast. About 1 month.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I'm happy with the doll's quality but I'm very disappointed that the outfit stained all the lower body in a few hours he had it on. The stains are very hard to remove. He will never wear it again.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, totally.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? ---- not apply

* Would you order from this company again? certainly.

14. * What did you order? Ringoll Grown QinZhe
      * When did you order? 9/9/2013
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct from Ringdoll
      * How was the communication? Excellent communication. Cherry was very friendly and helpful. Earlier I bought a fullset Kirin from an agent but he arrived without the wig. I contacted the agent who told me that there is nothing they can do because they don't have the wig. Anyway, I contacted Cherry and she said she would send me the Kirin wig along with my order. When I received my QinZhe the other day, the Kirin wig was included.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy through paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? About 2 months.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, he stands really well without a doll stand and I love the wig he came with.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I have my eye on Warren.

15. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll approached me offering me a doll as a gift, my choice too <3. I order clothes with the gift doll. I chose Edward.

* When did you order?
      November 2013

It's not the 1st time I buy from them. Communication is always good. This time I was in touch with Cherry. Very helpful and kept me updated with everything. I was on holidays when they were about to ship and they even held the shipping for a couple of days.

Paypal, no problems, like always.

About a month or so. Very fast this time. Last order was a Kirin, took 9 months almost. I'm happy to see they are shipping faster now ^_^

Definitely. The left hand changed a little, which is good since the old one looked a bit unnatural. They always send fist hands too and glass eyes. Lovely things. I find everything about their Grown dolls amazing, they are elegant and expressive. I have to point out that their outfits are also of very high quality.

Yep, even better ^_^

Definitely.

It's my 2nd time. I have ordered a FullSet Limited Kirin before and despite the long wait it did not put me off buying from them. Their dolls are amazing and photograph beautifully, they look exactly like their pictures if not better. Clothes are carefully made and they have great customer service. I really have nothing to complain and I'm looking forward to buying more dolls from them.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yep. But I prefer dealing with them directly since I'm in Japan and shipping is way cheaper than getting from somewhere else, besides, they seem to keep improving the quality of their dolls, so getting a new one is the best option for me.

16. feedback for my Ringdoll Orders.
      * What did you order?
      I ordered Jack the Ripper Limited fullset
      * When did you order?
      It was when he first came out on November 2nd or 1st, can not say for sure.
      I bought directly from the company, as I am used to.
      The responses were qiuck, sometimes they even replied in 5 minutes, though we have major time difference.
      Very easy, just through paypal.
      It really took two months, as promised.
      Yes, they offer reasonable prices for fullsets, not too much.
      No, it did not, but it is allways like that, so I do not see any negative in this. Jack was lovely. It was not much of a difference, just a bit.
      At first I was not so satisfied, because I got the shirt which was too small, but al in all I fell in love with the doll almost at once I saw him. He did not meet my expectations, but in a good way.
      Yes, they sent me another shirt at once. It really helped.
      &#8203;I would love too)

17. * What did you order? Ringdoll Sol Full Set
      * When did you order?11/27/12
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?I ordered from eBay Jeeryama
      * How was the communication? With Jeeryama it was great.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped on 1/13/13
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, exactly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, except he arrived with a large chip out of the back of his head at the neck. I took pictures as I unboxed him and with the photos Jeeryama handled getting me a new head.
      I was disappointed that the pants left black marks on his body, it came off easily but he couldn't stay in his clothes, the staining was bad even after I washed the pants.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They sent Jeeryama a new head for him and she shipped it to me. But because of Holidays and such I didn't receive it until 4/12/13.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes and I have, I am now waiting on a new tan RMG-01 at this time.

18. * What did you order? Ringdoll Frankenstein 2013 Fullset
      * When did you order? End of July 2013
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Ringdoll
      * How was the communication? Wonderful! They accepted layaway, helped me with every quastion and always answered fast and kind
      * How long did it take to ship? About 1 month after I sent my last layaway payment
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Oh yes! Every single detail is perfect as promised on the sales pictures.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! I'm so happy to get this amazing masterpiece!
      * Would you order from this company again? Sure!

19. * What did you order? Ringdoll Jack the Ripper and Misha - both fullsets
      * When did you order? November 2013
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? DollsSinging Jeeryama (eBay)
      * How was the communication? Wonderful as always. She accepted layaway and my change from basic Misha to the fullset later. Always kept me informed of the stauts.
      * How long did it take to ship? About 1 month after I sent my last layaway payment
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! They are both wonderful dolls with so many details in their fullsets. I only wished Jack's top hat would be made of other material, like felt, instead of rubber.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I'm a returnig customer at Jeeryama already

20. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Jack the Ripper full set

* When did you order?

January 22nd, 2014

I ordered directly.

It was very easy and fast! Their English is very good and not at all confusing.

I used Paypal, so it was very easy.

I received the shipping notice on April 27, and he arrived two days later!

I am very pleased with the quality of his resin. It's very smooth and beautiful. I am very impressed with his coat and vest! They are both nicely detailed, and his coat is nice and heavy. His weapons arsenal is so big! They sent him with extra fisted hands which is awesome, and a book with the collections and concepts on his character with a detailed story.

Yes.

Yes! I'm a bit surprised that his top hat is made of rubber instead of felt.

Yes, they are very reliable.