1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ringdoll Company Feedback (ALL)

Sep 3, 2009

1. * What did you order?
      MoYu Fullset

* When did you order?
      February 21st

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Ordered through jeeryama on ebay

* How was the communication?
      Communication with jeeryama is great! Aside from the time difference which slows things down a bit, they always respond as soon as they get online and their English is good enough to easily understand.

* How easy was it to pay?

Easy, through paypal

* How long did it take to ship?
      Two months, shipped April 23rd

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Definitely

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yep!

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      He arrived with a broken finger so I took a picture and sent it off. They are sending me a new set of hands.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes I will.

2. * What did you order? Master Ring
      * When did you order? Spring of 2013
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company
      * How was the communication? It was rouge at first. They were in the middle of a staff change. Once Cherry took over everything went very smoothly and her communication was great.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped on 8/5 arrived on 8/20
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? He is lovely. I am very happy wth is quality.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, except for the boots.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Yes. They sent me the wrong boots, but they quickly shipped them out.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absoluetly.

3. * What did you order?
      Basic Lucifer WS

* When did you order?
      19th of May 2014

Direct

Very friendly and prompt

Very easy, no sweat

In less than 5 days

Yes

Yes

Very satisfied

-

Definitely yes!

More info
      I bought the in stock doll, so the doll arrived in two weeks! Ringdoll Lucifer is absolutely gorgeous even without faceup! The doll was strung pretty well too, a little squeaky, but that's why it poses very well.
      The random eyes I received were too big for Lucifer as the iris covers the whole eye.
      Overall very good experience and will definitely come back for more in the future (:

4. 1. What did you order? Mona (the crying school girl)
      2. When did you order? May 29, 2014
      3. Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Ordered straight from the company through email.
      4. How was the communication? EXCELLENT! They responded on a daily basis. On nights when I was awake around 3 am I was able to get instant back and forth conversation! And they offered to use skype but I don't have that.
      5. How easy was it to pay? As easy as sending a manual payment through paypal.
      6. How long did it take to ship? 7 weeks which was less than the minimal process estimation time! ^^
      7. Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Heck yeah!
      8. Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes considering that I always buy my dolls unpainted and naked lol.
      9. Were you satisfied with the product? More than satisfied!!! The female teen body is an excellent poser and an elegant sculpt!
      10. If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      11. Would you order from this company again? Yes in a heartbeat! The prices are not staggering and the quality was better than expected.

5. 1- What did you order?
      Lucifer fullset

2- When did you order?
      21th of May 2014

3- Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Direct Ringdoll

4- How was the communication?
      Very friendly

5- How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.
      6- How long did it take to ship?
      2 months

7- Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes

8- Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes
      9- Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes

10- If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      -

11- Would you order from this company again?
      Yes,I am very happy with my Lucifer

6. What did you order? Ringdoll Kirin
      When did you order? February 2012
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I order through Jeeryama from eBay.
      How was the communication? Jeeryama was awesome.
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy: PayPal.
      How long did it take to ship? Can’t remember exactly, it took months and months.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? If the product had been fine, then yes, but my Ringdoll Kirin was a huge mess, so compared to that, no.
      Did the item look like the sale pictures? No, he didn’t look the same at all. He was painted poorly, had paint splotches and scratches everywhere, his head had casting error and his hips have an error so he can’t set them straight. His clothes and accessories were wonky; had some parts replaced with low-quality stuff I have not seen with other peoples’ Kirins, threads stuck out everywhere, sizes were partly off/sewed wrong, and so on and so on.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Hell no, coming to me looking like being dragged through a pack of hungry wolves.
      If you weren’t satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? At first, Ringdoll wanted to shoo me off completely. They were unhelpful and unprofessional, but my kind middleman Jeeryama got them to accept a deal of at least changing the damaged head. Ringdoll forced me to pay the shipping of the damaged item, but Jeeryama was so wonderful, that they told me they would pay it for me. When the damaged head was sent to Ringdoll, they never accepted it from the post and the head was sent back to me. But, reluctantly, Ringdoll made me a new Kirin head. They were so horrible all the time, right from the start, even though I had been very polite all the way. I think they should have apologized and offered me some sort of compensation, but they stayed very quiet. I have been trying to fix my doll all this time on my own, but he still has problems. But since I am a fan of Daomu Biji (a series Ringdoll Kirin is based on), and because we have been through a lot together, I could never sell him.
      Would you order from this company again? At first I felt so ripped off and offended I thought I never would, but when they released another Daomu Biji doll, I took the risk and ordered again. But even though I still order new things from Ringdoll, this fiasco has burned into my memory very vividly and unfading.
      Other: When ordering Ringdoll Kirin, I also ordered weapon items; a knife and an axe. Otherwise they resembled the product pictures, but had blood painted all over them. Since the product pictures had no blood, and no one ever said there would be any blood, I was very baffled to get the red covered weapons. With the blood, they are not as useful as props as they could have been.

What did you order? Ringdoll Tianzhen
      When did you order? December 2012
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through Wind Dolls.
      How was the communication? Excellent.
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy; PayPal.
      How long did it take to ship? It was shipped in April 2013.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I would say.
      Did the item look like the sale pictures? Mostly. His face-up was way heavier than in the sale pictures, but other than that he looked quite the same.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      If you weren’t satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      Would you order from this company again? Since this one went well, unlike some earlier order, I would say yes.

What did you order? Ringdoll Bobo
      When did you order? December 2013
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I order through Jeeryama from eBay.
      How was the communication? Awesome, as always with Jeeryama.
      How long did it take to ship? It was shipped in April 2014
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I think.
      Did the item look like the sale pictures? Doll yes, full-set accessories not completely.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Doll itself was very nice, but the wig was cut wrong apparently by a mistake and the jacket’s hood was too small to go over the head of the doll even though it should have fitted.
      If you weren’t satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? In the past it has been difficult to try to solve problems with Ringdoll, so I didn’t even try this time. I just have to take the damage, and buy a new wig and clothes for the doll…
      Would you order from this company again? Despite some bad experiences in the past, now they seem to keep a little bit better eye on it what they send out, so I would say yes.

What did you order? Ringdoll Wagashi-C
      When did you order? February 2014
      How was the communication? Awesome, as it always is with Jeeryama.
      How long did it take to ship? It took somewhere around 4 months.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I would say so.
      Did the item look like the sale pictures? Yes.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Very, expect the protective paper handkerchief strips wrapped around the doll’s head had slipped on her mouth during the shipping and got stuck to her lips as if the lips were wet during the contact. Some paper pieces were thus left on her mouth. And also the bottoms of her full-set boots are about to fall off because of bad glueing, but that is secondary compared to facial problems.
      Also, the bonus gift mermaid doll Shelly was missing.
      If you weren’t satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Company itself did not solve it, but Jeeryama did. For the damaged doll face, Jeeryama offered to repaint it, but in the end I chose to not send the head to travel the world, instead trying to fix it myself. About the boots I didn’t even bother to complain. Jeeryama sent me afterwards the missing mermaid Shelly from their storage.
      Would you order from this company again? Ringdoll is a very unpredictable double-or-nothing sort of company, but, yes, I will.
      Other: She was packed kind of poorly; she was swimming around in the box with nothing to secure her and there was unbelievably little of bubble wrap. Compared to my other purchases from Ringdoll, it was like they got bored half way and just slapped the box shut without completing the wrappings.

7. * What did you order?
      I ordered Norman Light 2.0 FS

* When did you order?
      I placed my order at the end of October, and finished paying through layaway in early December

I ordered directly through the company

The communication was lovely considering the time difference. When I emailed through the night I've got responses within several minutes.

It was very easy, just sent through PP and sent an email right after. It would be confirmed the next business day.

My order was shipped within 3 months. First week of December to first week of February.

The price was quite steep, but considering the craftsmanship (doll, face up, clothing) I believe it's worth it. My only complaint would be is that the thread holding the buttons on the shirt is a little weak.

It definitely did after everything was put into place.

I was.

N/A

I would love to! I think next year I'll be going after the basic doll of Dracula.

8. What did you order?

A white skin Carlos with the RGM body-02 and no makeup and an event Air force Wolf head in white skin. No makeup on the doll or the event head. I also ordered the Rc70-44 uniform and two pairs of Rot55 underwear.

When did you order?

December 2 2014

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?

I ordered directly from Ringdoll

How was the communication?

Absolutely wonderful! They have been super helpful, very kind and polite and it's been wonderful to talk to them over e-mail :)

How easy was it to pay?

Very easy with PayPal

How long did it take to ship?

The doll shipped on May 19 2015 and arrived on May 20 2015!!! Fastest shipping EVER! :D

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Absolutely! The dolls are so amazing and I absolutely adore the look, how well made they are and the super high quality! These guys have absolutely no seam lines when they arrive which is amazing! And they are so beautiful and pose so well!

The clothes are also absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend them!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes, mine doesn't have makeup but he looks exactly as I expected him to :D

Were you satisfied with the product?

I'm super happy! Couldn't have been better!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

There were no problems at all.

Would you order from this company again?

Yes, I would love to order from them again!

9. * What did you order? Ringdoll Grown Sol in tan skin fullset, Ringdoll Teenager Julia in normal skin fullset, 1 spare wig for Julia, + 2 pairs of eyes.
      * When did you order? February 23, confirmation mail was sent on March 11 though.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Ringdoll.
      * How was the communication? Very pleasant at most of the time, at first through mails, then a bit through Skype.
      * How easy was it to pay? At first I wanted to pay through bank transfer since I wasn't sure if Paypal would transfer this huge amount of a price, but eventually paid through Paypal easily!
      * How long did it take to ship? The package was sent on August 12, and arrived on August 19. A week exactly.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality of everything is AMAZING. The resin looks so pro, the sculpts are amazing, the face up is gorgeous and so softly made, the clothes are unf! Anyway, everything. So professional.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly the same, well I ordered the fullsets so yeah. The face up of Sol is a bit different and more hardcore in their official photos, but I actually liked the softer way they made mine.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? A lot more than that. They are both magical.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? I am considering that. I really want Misha Style B, also Dracula's sculpt is amazing. And Norman light 2. The only problem is the long waiting time. But well, thinking this over. :)

10. * What did you order? - Norman Light 2.0
      * When did you order?
      - 25th February 2015
      - Directly from Ringdoll
      - Always good
      - Yes, very easy. Paid with Paypal
      - Arrived today (25th August), so 6 months
      - Yes, the quality is very good
      - Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? -
      Very much
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      I was a bit worried because of the delay, but Ringdoll always replied and reassured things were going well
      * Would you order from this company again? -
      Yes I would. I plan to do so in the future

11. * What did you order? - Norman Dark and Quiz 2.0, blank, outfit for Norman
      * When did you order? - January 2015
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? - Directly from Ringdoll
      * How was the communication? - Always very good, Cherry answered all questions very quick and kind
      * How easy was it to pay? - Very easy with Paypal. I paid layaway, always got confirmation after each payment.
      * How long did it take to ship? - My order arrived on the 31th August 2015
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - Very good quality, smooth and heavy resin, wonderful packaging
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? - Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? - Oh yes, I'm very happy
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - After a long time waiting I was worried because of the delay, but Ringdoll always replied and reassured things were going well, they also promised to send some apology gifts (which were very nice - I got Ringdoll bags and cute iphones, as well as lots of other Ringdoll gifts like stickers, postcards, fist hands, eyes,...)
      * Would you order from this company again? - Sure!

12. * What did you order? - Dracula Fullset and Coffin
      * When did you order? - February 2015
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? - DDE
      * How was the communication? - Good
      * How easy was it to pay? - Easy
      * How long did it take to ship? - Arrived September 2015
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - Very good
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? - Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? - Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - Took a long time but received a few apology gifts (bag and hands).
      * Would you order from this company again? - yes

13. * What did you order? A replacement purple Dracula storage box to replace the damaged one received with the doll. The Dracula FS and coffin were ordered from a US distributor who will no longer be ordering from RingDoll so I ordered it directly from RD.
      * When did you order? September 24, 2015
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Not for this order. Directly from RD.
      * How was the communication? Superb! They responded every time within one business day. Clear information, easy to understand and friendly. They offered to ship the goblet and crown in the replacement box to lower the shipping cost drastically!!
      * How easy was it to pay? Simple as can be. Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? This is the amazing part! I live in the eastern US. The order was placed September 24. They sent a notice of shipment on September 29. The box, crown and goblet arrived today, October 01, 2015 in perfect condition. WOW! Half way around the globe in less than 10 days from order placement!!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? OMG yes! The goblet and crown were very inexpensive and the gorgeous replacement box was only $15 USD.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very very much so!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not applicable
      * Would you order from this company again? YES with no reservations at all. Very professional, helpful, very customer oriented and responsive!

• What did you order? Boyce (Human Version) from the Infamous Series in Tan skin tone, RGM-Body 4
      • When did you order? November 2015
      • Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company.
      • How was the communication? Communication was very easy and straightforward. There was a small language barrier but nothing unreasonable.
      • How easy was it to pay? I managed to mess up my Paypal account, but it was very simple with placing and order and paying.
      • How long did it take to ship? Not long at all, I had it before Christmas.
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!! Boyce is BEA-U-TIFUL. He came sanded and wrapped very carefully, he looked like a lot of time and love went into his creation and packaging.
      • Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, I was confused on a few of the items that were on certain images, such as a string that was included but I didn't see in any images till later review. But everything he was pictured with, even something small, was provided inside the package as well as an extra set of hands and plenty of goodies like stickers and postcards.
      • Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so. I am very impressed with the attention to detail in his face-up and with all his packaging. He was strung very nice as well and very stable and pose-able, though he is on the tight side which has scuffed his shoulders slightly.
      • Would you order from this company again? Yes! Yes! 100%.

14. * What did you order? Ring grown Moyu with Rgm-3 body.
      * When did you order? About 8th Dec 2015.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company.
      * How was the communication? Great!!
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes, by paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? About a month. They shipped on 9th Jan 2016 and arrived to Thailand 13th Jan 2016.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very! I like their postcard and fist hands but their normal color is too light.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, very.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? How could I tell the world how much I satisfied?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No Problem indeed.
      * Would you order from this company again? Sure!

15. What did you order?
      Sol w/ RGM-3 body in TS and Qinzhe w/ RGM-4 body in NS

When did you order?
      I ordered Sol May 15, 2016
      Qinzhe on June 6, 2016

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly

How was the communication?
      Great! Cherry was on top of everything. :)

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy via Paypal (layaway)

How long did it take to ship?

Considering they were both on layaway, they both took approx 2-3 days to ship after my last payment.
      They ship DHL and I live in Los Angeles, so it takes no more than 3 days to get to my door. :)

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Definitely. :)

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I got them both blank, but yes. :)
      The tan is prettier in person and the normal skin is buttery.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?

Yes!

16. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Julia Fullset, one pair of eyes, Ringdoll Annual Book

* When did you order?
      Late April 2016 (2 months layaway)

Through Ringdoll (now) ex-official Indonesia dealer: Meilisa Budianto/ Formosus
      But sadly, I got scammed by the ex-dealer, but I am glad Ringdoll compensate my loss.
      For me, they are the best doll company ever. :')

Communication with Ringdoll customer service was good. Took 1-3 working days to answer.
      The customer service is also helpful. I ask many things and they always answer me so well.

Very easy, via Paypal (when I transferred the shipping fee for the compensation doll)

From November to mid February,
      Roughly about 3,5 months because of Christmas, 2017 New Year, and Chinese New Year Holiday ^^

Yes, it was. The quality is so good.

Yes, it did. It looked more beautiful in person

Very satisfied. Thank you Ringdoll!

n/a

Of course I would. I want to buy their grown doll this year ^^

#77 dellune, Mar 11, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    17. Oops. Forgot to post one of these for my Norman...

* What did you order?

Ringdoll Norman Light 2.0, ns, Fullset, RGM Body 03. Makeup option A.

* When did you order?
      April 05, 2015, on layaway. Delivery date: Nov. 20, 2015.

Ordered through Mint on Card MOC

MOC is OK. Based in US, so no language problem. They use email to answer questions, so it's pretty quick and easy.

Very easy. MOC has an autopay system for layaways. I have to approve the payments, but they send emails to me about that and I just reply with my approval.

PIF Sept. 07, 2015-- Arrived Nov. 20, 2015.

Fair enough.

I think the faceup isn't quite as detailed as the photo. The clothing isn't quite as nice, either. But I expected this. This is my second Ringdoll. (the first, Frankenstein, v.1, was good, but wig was not a great quality (and barely fit).

I was OK with the product. There was a slight rub in the faceup on the chin, but I fixed it myself.

I told MOC that maybe they could tell Ringdoll they need to be slightly more careful in packing to protect the faceup. But they had it wrapped pretty well, so it's just a matter of shipping being tough on dolls. I didn't really want anything done by the company.

Actually, I would. I know their faceup can be a little less detailed and the clothes a little less quality than some others--but they do make cool dolls.

18. * What did you order?
      Some props-- a pair of SD sized smart phones and a pair of SD sized handheld gaming systems.

* When did you order?
      Early March 2017.

Directly through the company.

Very good! My payment was showing up as unconfirmed despite appearing in Paypal, and I emailed them checking to make sure that it had gone through. I got a reply in a very reasonable amount of time that also gave me information on when I could expect the item to be shipped, and (if I were to order in the future) how long it would take for me to get a confirmation message regarding payment.

Easy, paid via Paypal.

Not long at all. A week at most, and was here within a little less than a week.

Very much so! I love the attention to detail.

Exactly as pictured. Even more charming up close.

Yes :)

N/A

Wouldn't hesitate. I was eyeing some of their clothing and might make another order soon.

19. * What did you order?
      The Red King Retro Version basic doll

* When did you order?
      27. 12. 2016

Through Ringdoll.

Excellent. Cherry is great.

Absolutely no problems.

I don't even know.

Definitely.

They were sufficient.

I am impressed.

-
      Of course.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Maybe.