1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ringdoll Company Feedback (ALL)

Sep 3, 2009

1. * What did you order? K style B, Little Red Riding Hood and Iron Maiden.

* When did you order?
      At the end of November 2016.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct on company page.

* How was the communication? It was good throughout the process and they helped me a lot.

* How easy was it to pay? It was simple and fast.

* How long did it take to ship? At the end of November when the order was placed and by the beginning of March they had already been sent.

The problem was not that they were sent, but the company in which the sending was made. (u.u)

They ended up arriving at my house in late April (K and Iron Maiden) and in early May (Little Red Riding Hood), not counting how they treated her package was inappropriate, I do not say so, but the person who made me consult The Customs, is a person who works in Customs Cases and who advises me for all the inconveniences that caused me that company of mail (DHL).

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I love the level of detail they have.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, the difference they have in person and in photography is 0.001%.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      I am satisfied with them and exceeded my expectations.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? --------

* Would you order from this company again? I would do it again.

#82 Bella_BJD, Aug 15, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    3. * What did you order? Full-set Raven Doll
      * When did you order? March 1st, 2017
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I bought directly from the company.
      * How was the communication? It was quick and accurate. They are very polite!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy!
      * How long did it take to ship? The company delayed a little bit to send, but, despite this,, they were very nice. They gave me two gift items! And a handwritten postcard apologizing for the delay. I found this very cool!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! My Raven is perfect! His clothes and accessories are wonderful!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Completely!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I am very satisfied!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? ***
      * Would you order from this company again? Of course!

4. * What did you order? Kar98k Full set
      * When did you order? June 2017
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I bought directly from the company.
      * How was the communication? Quick and attentive
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy!
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipping on some of the Kar98K orders was delayed a little, but I was advised of this, and in compensation they provided me with the Kar98K rifle itself (which does not normally come with the Full set)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No doubt as to the quality!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? In every detail!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I am very satisfied!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely!

5. * What did you order?
      RGM-40 head
      * When did you order?
      1/29/2018
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Company
      * How was the communication?
      Great, quick and very helpful responses. Their English is good, so very possible to order directly
      * How easy was it to pay?
      easy, using PayPal they will confirm within about 1-2 days. They use a cart system on the website and automatically adds shipping. Only thing done outside website is choosing shipping method through email.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      One week (the head was in stock)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. Resin is weighty and smooth. No flaws.
      * Did the item look like the
      sales pictures?
      Yes. The picture looked a bit more translucent but extremely similar otherwise.
      Yes, I am very satisfied with my order! Quality exceeded expectations and questions were answered quickly.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yes

6. * What did you order? Judge of Hell
      * When did you order? 10/31/17 within an hour of him being available.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Ringdoll
      * How was the communication? It was great, got conformation email quickly and updates too.
      * How easy was it to pay? I used PayPal so it was easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? They said 60-90 days and it was 85 days when I got my shipping notice.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes exactly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very, it is an incredible doll with so many parts.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? I have and probably will again. I already own 8 Ringdolls.
      [​IMG]Odom wrapped up in his work by SteamWitch, on Flickr
      With 2 of my other Ringdolls, in Ringdoll outfits.
      [​IMG]3 RDs 1 by SteamWitch, on Flickr

#86 SteamWitch, Mar 9, 2018
      Last edited: May 16, 2018
    7. * What did you order?
      A Kid size outfit and an 8-9" wig.

* When did you order?
      18 Feb 2018

Quick and friendly, all via email.

There was a hiccup with paypal on their site, but my payment was confirmed after I emailed. Ringdoll very kindly answered my emails despite it being Lunar New Year holiday.

I ordered and paid on 18 Feb, during Lunar New Year Holiday. Payment was confirmed on 1 Mar, and my order shipped 4 Mar.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?

No, everything was perfect.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      My payment showed up as failed initially, but Ringdoll emailed me to let me know it went through. The site payment confirmation was delayed for some reason.

Yes, if I was ordering enough to make the minimum shipping fee of $40 worth it.

8. * What did you order ringdoll style b Dracula full set
      * When did you order February 22nd
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion absolutely he's one of the bast dolls I ever had
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) his head is a little bit small and I'm not a really big fan of his wig but all in all he's perfect * Would you buy more from this company? 100% yes

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

9. * What did you order Ringdoll Judge of Hell (basic doll, normal skin)
      * When did you order My layaway was finished and order confirmed January 15th, 2018
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct from Ringdoll.
      * How was the communication? Fantastic. Lots of quick responses and answered all of my questions. I am really grateful for their communication, especially!
      Layaway was really simple, quick, and easy, and they were quick to let me know when they received my payments.
      He shipped out on May 19th and got here May 22nd!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion Oh my gosh, yes. He is absolutely incredible.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Beyond satisfied!

* Would you buy more from this company?
      YES. I am planning on another doll now as I type...

[​IMG]

10. *What did you order?

Ring boy body 70cm

* When did you order?

April 4 2018

I ordered through acbjd.

They’re always good.

I used PayPal, so yes.

Hasn’t shipped yet.

I’ll see when I actually get the doll.

11. * What did you order? RD Grown Dracula Style-B incl. Face-Up
      * When did you order?
      Sept30 2018, but I had contacted them before for a direct transfer on a doll fair (unsuccessful)
      Directly on their website
      Very good. I always got quick and helpful replies.
      A little difficult, because RD wants to re-contact you before paying
      ~5 months
      The doll and the Face-Up totally! The eyes could have been better (simple plastic-bowl eyes), but that's a tiny issue compared to the awesome quality of the doll!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, totally
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      -
      Yes, but through a dealer, to simplify customs

12. * What did you order?
      Wei Wuxian fullset

* When did you order?
      10 December 2018

Directly.

Fantastic!

Super Easy!

Shipped sooner than expected.

Yes! Definitely!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes! Even better!

Absolutely!

No problems.

Yes! Already have.

13. Ringdoll Review:

What did you order?

I ordered the Wei Wuxian Full Set.

When did you order?
      November 2018

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from their English language website. It was really easy!

How was the communication?
      Very good! I had to contact them a few times with questions but they always responded within 24 hours. Everyone I talked to was lovely.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I was able to use PayPal so I felt that it was easy and safe.

How long did it take to ship?
      The preorder period was long but manageable. The shipping time was inhumanely fast. I paid for insured shipping and my package was shipped through DHL. I received my shipping notification and 2 days later my package arrived. I was shocked at how fast they were able to ship him.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The full set was a little expensive but for the quality of the doll, the face-up, the clothes, wig, eyes, extra hands, and accessories, I think it was appropriate. I loved him so much I think he was well worth it.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, my doll looked like the promotional photos. I was impressed with the quality of everything.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      I was very satisfied with my doll. He was gorgeous and carefully packaged. His clothes, wig, and accessories were lovely as well.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I was satisfied but I had an issue where I moved during the preorder waiting period. The customer service team was so helpful and made the change for me and reassured me.

Would you order from this company again?
      Of course! I am planning my next purchase from them.
      If you have any questions about my purchase, I’ll be happy to talk more about it! Thanks!

14. * What did you order?
      Messenger, blank head in wheat color
      * When did you order?
      22th of February, paid in full.
      I have ordered from RD taobao shop, using Taobaotrends as a shopping agent.
      At first I communicated with RD through Taobaotrends. When I felt it was not enough I wrote an email. They did not reply. On 30th of September, when instead of shipping notice, I got news, what RD badly cast my doll head, I wrote to their Facebook. Belated I did get a reply there. They were stalling for time. I got a confusing message from my SA. And RD facebook person, when they finally replied on 12th of September, and clarified what the head was finished.
      Easy. PayPal.
      RD sent my head out on 13th of October. 156 working days, it was as long as other people waited for a fullset Messenger. And I waited for a blank head.
      Yes, for the price. But not for the time I waited.
      Yes
      Partially.
      They didn't solve anything. Not even a sorry or apology gift.

So what was a problem?

• Waiting time, why it was so long
      • Ringdoll actions what even prolonged that wait time
      I was told it will take 90-120 working days (4,5-6 months) One would expect 90 days for smaller parts, around 105 days for full dolls, and longer for fullsets. Ringdoll is 10 years in business, they should know how long it takes them to produce their parts,no? In May they solved their problem with overdue orders, by changing the wait time to 120-180 days.

Happily I was searching for arrival photos of Messengers. First blank ones came in May ( 5 m.), at the end of June someone got a blank doll (110 days) when in July came the most fullset messengers. Someone who ordered a blank messenger head in white a week later than me got it July too (89 days). So the estimate I was given was true and real.

July came, but I did not receive my head. Not ready, was a message I got from my SA. The 120 working days estimate ended on 20th of August. My order was not even in production. Ringdoll did not even start to make my order after promised 120 working days. My measly doll head. At that time, other people who ordered in wheat color resin posted in Ringdoll waiting room. Ringdoll did not cast any wheat orders until the end of August. Others were waiting since November 2018 for that color! I checked before ordering, Rd did not have problems casting that resin in 2018. People waited regular wait times for that color before 2019. In 2019 wheat color was cast around January February and at the end of August. If I had ordered at the end of December or in January, as I almost did, my wait time would be 10 months. It would not be shorter.

At the end of August my head went into production, and was supposed to be made in the beginning of September. On 10th of September I messaged my SA and RD told them, what the head will ship during this or next week. Until 24th I did not get any information, and messaged my SA and wrote an email to Ringdoll directly asking about updates. If RD shipped my order as promised, taobaotrends should have received it by that date. Ringdoll waiting room looked like a war zone at that time. News about customer casualties were coming every week. 10 months, 15 months, missing items, missing orders.
      :sumomo:ghosting and uncertainty. At the same time someone would get their orders in 5 months.

China had a Golden week on 1-7 of October. I desperately hoped my order will be shipped before that time. On 30th of September, before the Golden week I got a reply from taobaotrends. Ringdoll told them, what there is a small color difference, they will remake the head, wait longer. Happy week long holidays.

Hold your tea, folks. It took Ringdoll 3 weeks to learn that the product they made was faulty. They wasted 3 weeks. Remember the Wei Wuxian 2 videos Ringdoll posted? One video is about packing and another is about quality check. I was so excited, watching them and did not catch on what, that I am seeing is partially wrong.

They check quality, clean, sand some minor details on already assembled doll. WW's head with a faceup laid next to the body on the table at that time.

After learning about almost month of wasted time, I messaged Ringdoll on Facebook, in hopes to get a better estimate. They replied in two days, asking about RD order number. My email was left not replied, by the way. Normally RD can tell Your information on Your order, and Your RD order number. I guess they were stalling for time. Oh and holidays. All information after the 7th of October.

Long story short, they made my order at the beginning of October. On 12th it was already finished. It took them less than two weeks, too.

And another thing for your consideration:
      Who of us, who are waiting for our dolls/parts/stuff for more than 6 months/180 calendar days, can return our money back through PayPal? The wait time is now 120-180 working days. 120 working days is about 180 calendar days. Ringdoll promises to start to make ordered product, after the Paypal protection ends. :chibi How nice of them, no? Will we notice fast enough what they are not sending any of their orders out? Will we notice, what they send only a small fraction of orders made?

What do they do to manage their orders?
      • Release a new doll per month. While not casting any existing orders and not knowing when, they will cast said orders.
      • Start a crowd funding in order to buy rights to a new IP. They wished to create a dragon from Nezha movie. The post was posted at the end of August/beginning of September. It was a short lived post:( because they got a crowd, but not a funding. Weibo still has everything, if you wish, you can find it yourself. Ringdoll weibo does no longer has that post, though :sneaky It is hard to say did they give up or not.
      • The last point rises two questions:
      1. Do they, after the success of Mo Dao Zu Shi, want another promising project, with a possibility of over 1000 orders? :whee:
      2. Why crowd funding? The IP is too expensive? They no longer have money?:?
      It looks like they send orders after opening preorders for the new sculpts. I mean after getting money from new preorders. :chibi Do you see a bubble about to burst?

I am done playing a Russian roulette with RD. They are greedy and unorganized. From a company who is 10 years in business anyone would expect another level of service.
      [​IMG]ringdoll teen messenger wheat resin by Swampruler, on Flickr

15. Negative feedback for ringdoll

* What did you order?
      limited Ringdoll Wudang-Chuliuxiang fullset

* When did you order?
      8/10/2018 and paid in full.

I ordered directly though the company.

Communication was okay but trying to get them to correct issues was very poor.

Easy

Ordered on 8/10/2018 and it arrived on 7/12/2019 then I had to send the head back to be fixed and by the time it was fixed and sent back it was 10/22/2019, so over a year to get what I ordered.

NO , very poor painting on the armor and faceup and clothing is not high quality.

No

NO

Ringdoll fixed the head Grudgingly and only after a lot of messages and pictures of the damage and there were more issues with getting it fixed once they got it.
      I did not bother them about the armor as I did not feel like dealing with them.

I will NEVER buy from ringdoll again, They have poor customer service and quality and they love to release new dolls while they delay on finishing existing orders.

damage to forehead and sealant on eyelashes.
      [​IMG]DSC09266 by Stormyhorse, on Flickr
      [​IMG]DSC09297 by Stormyhorse, on Flickr

[​IMG]DSC09459 by Stormyhorse, on Flickr

picture below shows the eyebrows, The right one was much higher then the other
      [​IMG]P2600332 - Copy by Stormyhorse, on Flickr

View from above, notice the eyebrow on the right

[​IMG]P2600524 by Stormyhorse, on Flickr

Below is the picture they first sent me of the supposed fixed faceup that was actually the same damaged one with nothing fixed :vein .
      [​IMG]the picture ringdoll sent of the unfixed head saying it was fixed by Stormyhorse, on Flickr

Poor paint job on the armor ( You may need to go to flickr to zoom in on the picture to see the details)
      [​IMG]P2600590 by [​IMG]P2600583 by Stormyhorse, on Flickrhotos/69706147@N06/]Stormyhorse[/url], on Flickr
      [​IMG]P2600592 by Stormyhorse, on Flickr

deep gouges on the inside neck hole area, head arrived with them .

[​IMG]P2600264 by Stormyhorse, on Flickr

#95 Stormyhorse, Dec 4, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    16. Negative feedback for Ringdoll

* What did you order?

A K head, Normal Skin blank.

* When did you order?

May 9 2019, paid in full.

From a incredibly reliable and honest dealer I have purchased from many, many times before.

Communication with the dealer is great.

It was easy

After 14 months waiting Ringdoll still have not shipped my head to the dealer. Instead I just found out they have CANCELLED the order and reset my waiting time from Zero. So after waiting 14 months I now start over in the waiting process. The company refuses to do anything to solve the problem.

Ringdoll never delivered the head. The only thing I’ve gotten are excuses and more delays.

Ringdoll did not deliver the head and only make excuses.

No, I paid for an item the doll company has not delivered after 14 months waiting. The promised delivery time was 3 months when I ordered! If you write and ask Ringdoll about ordering the same head today they will reply that the delivery time is 3 months - this is clearly not true!

Ringdoll does not solve problems. They only leave the dealers and customers with the problems claiming “it will be delivered in another few months”, and then nothing happens until the next delay happens.

I would NEVER not EVER buy from Ringdoll ever again. Stay away from this company! The dealer on the other hand is wonderful, kind and are doing all they can to help during this situation. If anyone has any questions and would like more info on this experience, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll be happy to share my experience with the company over the years and help out if I can.

UPDATE 6 November 2020: Today the blank NS head was delivered to me after 18 MONTHS! One and a half year for one blank doll head. Meanwhile orders that were placed much later for full dolls, fullsets etc have been delivered to other collectors. Despite the fact that I finally did get the head delivered I stand by every word in my previous negative feedback. It is not acceptable to promise a delivery time of 2-3 months at the time of ordering and then extend the delay over and over and not deliver until after 18 months of waiting.

#96 JAS101, Jul 4, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    17. * What did you order? Accessories - a neck chain and a walking stick
      * When did you order? July 10
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? From the company
      * How was the communication? Fine
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? They said it would take 40 working days, which ends on September 4. I sent a reminder on September 8 and they responded immediately and shipped the items. I received them on Sept 14.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, very well-made
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, definitely

18. * What did you order?
      Armand EVO and Lucifer Arios
      * When did you order?
      10/25/30 and 11/23/20
      Directly
      Quickly, within the hour if messaging at night. Sent invoices and tracking numbers.
      Very easy through PayPal.
      These were all *in stock* items so they shipped fairly quickly in about a week. Delivery took another week, so fairly quick turnaround.
      Yes.
      Yes. Very much so.
      Yes. Completely.
      N/A
      I already have recently for more stock items.

19. Negative feedback for Ringdoll

* What did you order?
      RTbody-3 in white skin.
      * When did you order? Feb 2021.
      * How was the communication? I bought via the dealer Clover-Singing, she has been great on communication and has tried to resolve the situations with Ringdoll. I know the dealer has had trouble getting a response from RD. I've not had any direct contact with Ringdoll.
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes (using Clover-Singing website)
      * How long did it take to ship? Original body shipped March 2021- received May 2021. 2nd replacement body shipped June 2021. Replacement hand parts shipped Dec 2021.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No, see details below.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? No, see details below.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? No, see details below.
      The problem started when the dealer tried to post the doll body to me, for some reason it got sent back and the dealer had to send it a second time. Upon finally receiving it, I found I had been sent a body in normal skin rather than white skin as I had ordered (which was unfortunate as the poor dealer had to pay two lots of postage)

I contacted the dealer who checked with Ringdoll. It took them two attempts to get a response from RD where they admitted they had made a mistake. They offered either a refund or I could wait for them to make a new body which would take 6-8 months. I asked for a new body as still wanted it and settled in for another wait.

However a week later the dealer let me know that RD had sent an in-stock doll body and it had been shipped out to me. It arrived without problems this time but I was a little surprised as hadn't been sent in a protective packing box (the doll box was just wrapped in plastic) so the Ringdoll box was pretty damaged. The doll inside had been thrown in the box with no protective packaging and quickly became clear that this wasn't a new body from a cancelled order has I had assumed, but a used 2nd hand body.

The problems with the body-
      Broken part- opening the box, I found the left hand & lower arm had come loose. On closer inspection it turned out the resin in the wrist ball was broken and the peg in the hand had pulled out. I couldn't find the broken resin piece in the box so looks like the doll was broken before they sent it and is not postal damage. (I've let the dealer know and she's trying to get a replacement hand, the doll is currently unusable until the new hand arrives.)
      Staining- the doll was also overall quite dirty. The body had been sent in a very weird outfit which had left severe black staining over the body (so bad some of it has required sanding to remove). There was also orange staining around the knees which has left permeant discolouring.
      Chipping- there is a large chip in the thigh joint and multiple large chips on the neck.
      Yellowing- the doll is yellowed (but thankfully still matches the head it was bought for). The yellowing is patchy in places and the feet and knees are noticeably more yellowed than the body.
      Stringing- the body behaved strangely and constantly wanted to fold up. Inspecting the string when I took it apart for cleaning, the elastic is unevenly stretched and twisted in places so I think the doll had been left in sitting/ folded position for a long time.

* Would you order from this company again? No. I feel that Ringdoll has tried to fob with off with a used, yellowed, dirty, stained, chipped, broken doll to get out of making me the new body that I had ordered and paid for in order to save themselves the money. I'm very unhappy they didn't ask me if I'd be okay with a used doll instead of waiting for a new one, I wasn't given a choice and was expected to be happy with what was sent. Also the clear lack of care with packing and shipping the doll really does give the impression they didn't care.

It's lucky that i'm experienced in cleaning, sanding and restringing dolls as I can imagine a less experienced buyer would have probably cried seeing the state of the doll. As is, despite the 4 hours i've had to spend getting the doll fixed up, it is still unusable until RD make and send a new hand (and the new hand won't match due to the body being yellowed so still have the future job of blushing the new hand to match)

As much as I like RD dolls, this experience on top of the problems a lot of others have had with RD, means i'm going to avoid this company from now on.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Given the state of the doll I was sent, I would not trust anything they sold secondhand as good chance it'll be in far worse state than disclosed.

*will update when hand issue is resolved*
      Update Jan 2022- Ringdoll originally gave an ETA on the replacement hands as Sept 2021. I hadn't heard any more about them by December 2021 so checked back in with my dealer. She gave Ringdoll another poke about the issue and Ringdoll finally sent the replacement hands which I have now received. My concern about the colour match was correct, there is a very noticeable difference due to the body's yellowing so will need to be colour match blushed.
      Ringdoll did also include some extra gifts, a second different set of hands and a blank head with wig and eyes which was very generous of them.

Addition- apparently you are allowed to add a photo in this thread so here are just a few of the features my 'new' doll came with- broken wrist peg, black dirt & staining, chipped neck and thigh joint, yellowed feet, orange staining around knees and yellowed knee caps.
      [​IMG]
      Link to image
      New hands on the body showing how yellowed the body is.
      [​IMG]

#99 Epicari, Jun 20, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
    20. * What did you order?
      The Judge of Hell (in-stock sale)
      Doll Lucky Bag - Grown Male x2

* When did you order?
      The Judge: December 27, 2020
      Lucky Bags: August 26, 2021

Direct from the company both times.

Communication was quick and friendly both times. They answered my questions and confirmed my layaway payments for the Judge.

Very easy, via PayPal. The Judge was paid on layaway and their initial email tells you exactly how it works. The Lucky Bags were paid in full.

The Judge was paid off on March 22, 2021 and shipped March 27, 2021. He arrived April 6, 2021 via DHL.
      The Lucky Bags shipped September 4, 2021, though weren't picked up by DHL until September 11. They arrived September 13 and 14, 2021.

Very much. Even more so, since they were all bought during sales periods.

They were all blank and looked like the company's images of the blank sculpts.

Very satisfied, though one of the Lucky Bag dolls arrived with a finger broken on one hand.

I emailed Ringdoll about the broken finger and they said they'll send a replacement. I'll edit when the replacement arrives.
      Edit: The replacement hand shipped 01/17/22 and arrived 01/20/22, so basically four months after being told it would take weeks (took a lot of weeks lol). It's quite a bit pinker than the body, so I don't know if the doll has yellowed that much or the resin colors are inconsistent, but I don't really think it's worth bringing up with RD.

I would, though likely only in-stock items since their wait times for pre-order items is rather long (unless I just really want something that's only available for pre-order).

#100 LupusDarkmoon, Sep 17, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 26, 2022