1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Ringdoll Company Feedback (ALL)

Sep 3, 2009

1. * What did you order? K style B, Little Red Riding Hood and Iron Maiden.

* When did you order?
      At the end of November 2016.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct on company page.

* How was the communication? It was good throughout the process and they helped me a lot.

* How easy was it to pay? It was simple and fast.

* How long did it take to ship? At the end of November when the order was placed and by the beginning of March they had already been sent.

The problem was not that they were sent, but the company in which the sending was made. (u.u)

They ended up arriving at my house in late April (K and Iron Maiden) and in early May (Little Red Riding Hood), not counting how they treated her package was inappropriate, I do not say so, but the person who made me consult The Customs, is a person who works in Customs Cases and who advises me for all the inconveniences that caused me that company of mail (DHL).

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I love the level of detail they have.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, the difference they have in person and in photography is 0.001%.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      I am satisfied with them and exceeded my expectations.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? --------

* Would you order from this company again? I would do it again.

#82 Bella_BJD, Aug 15, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    3. * What did you order? Full-set Raven Doll
      * When did you order? March 1st, 2017
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I bought directly from the company.
      * How was the communication? It was quick and accurate. They are very polite!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy!
      * How long did it take to ship? The company delayed a little bit to send, but, despite this,, they were very nice. They gave me two gift items! And a handwritten postcard apologizing for the delay. I found this very cool!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! My Raven is perfect! His clothes and accessories are wonderful!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Completely!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I am very satisfied!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? ***
      * Would you order from this company again? Of course!

4. * What did you order? Kar98k Full set
      * When did you order? June 2017
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I bought directly from the company.
      * How was the communication? Quick and attentive
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy!
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipping on some of the Kar98K orders was delayed a little, but I was advised of this, and in compensation they provided me with the Kar98K rifle itself (which does not normally come with the Full set)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No doubt as to the quality!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? In every detail!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I am very satisfied!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely!

5. * What did you order?
      RGM-40 head
      * When did you order?
      1/29/2018
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Company
      * How was the communication?
      Great, quick and very helpful responses. Their English is good, so very possible to order directly
      * How easy was it to pay?
      easy, using PayPal they will confirm within about 1-2 days. They use a cart system on the website and automatically adds shipping. Only thing done outside website is choosing shipping method through email.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      One week (the head was in stock)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. Resin is weighty and smooth. No flaws.
      * Did the item look like the
      sales pictures?
      Yes. The picture looked a bit more translucent but extremely similar otherwise.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, I am very satisfied with my order! Quality exceeded expectations and questions were answered quickly.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yes

6. * What did you order? Judge of Hell
      * When did you order? 10/31/17 within an hour of him being available.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Ringdoll
      * How was the communication? It was great, got conformation email quickly and updates too.
      * How easy was it to pay? I used PayPal so it was easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? They said 60-90 days and it was 85 days when I got my shipping notice.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes exactly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very, it is an incredible doll with so many parts.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? I have and probably will again. I already own 8 Ringdolls.
      [​IMG]Odom wrapped up in his work by SteamWitch, on Flickr
      With 2 of my other Ringdolls, in Ringdoll outfits.
      [​IMG]3 RDs 1 by SteamWitch, on Flickr

#86 SteamWitch, Mar 9, 2018
      Last edited: May 16, 2018
    7. * What did you order?
      A Kid size outfit and an 8-9" wig.

* When did you order?
      18 Feb 2018

Quick and friendly, all via email.

There was a hiccup with paypal on their site, but my payment was confirmed after I emailed. Ringdoll very kindly answered my emails despite it being Lunar New Year holiday.

I ordered and paid on 18 Feb, during Lunar New Year Holiday. Payment was confirmed on 1 Mar, and my order shipped 4 Mar.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?

No, everything was perfect.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      My payment showed up as failed initially, but Ringdoll emailed me to let me know it went through. The site payment confirmation was delayed for some reason.

Yes, if I was ordering enough to make the minimum shipping fee of $40 worth it.

8. * What did you order ringdoll style b Dracula full set
      * When did you order February 22nd
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion absolutely he's one of the bast dolls I ever had
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) his head is a little bit small and I'm not a really big fan of his wig but all in all he's perfect * Would you buy more from this company? 100% yes

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

9. * What did you order Ringdoll Judge of Hell (basic doll, normal skin)
      * When did you order My layaway was finished and order confirmed January 15th, 2018
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct from Ringdoll.
      * How was the communication? Fantastic. Lots of quick responses and answered all of my questions. I am really grateful for their communication, especially!
      Layaway was really simple, quick, and easy, and they were quick to let me know when they received my payments.
      He shipped out on May 19th and got here May 22nd!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion Oh my gosh, yes. He is absolutely incredible.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Beyond satisfied!

* Would you buy more from this company?
      YES. I am planning on another doll now as I type...

[​IMG]

10. *What did you order?

Ring boy body 70cm

* When did you order?

April 4 2018

I ordered through acbjd.

They’re always good.

I used PayPal, so yes.

Hasn’t shipped yet.

I’ll see when I actually get the doll.

11. * What did you order? RD Grown Dracula Style-B incl. Face-Up
      * When did you order?
      Sept30 2018, but I had contacted them before for a direct transfer on a doll fair (unsuccessful)
      Directly on their website
      Very good. I always got quick and helpful replies.
      A little difficult, because RD wants to re-contact you before paying
      ~5 months
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The doll and the Face-Up totally! The eyes could have been better (simple plastic-bowl eyes), but that's a tiny issue compared to the awesome quality of the doll!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, totally
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      -
      Yes, but through a dealer, to simplify customs