1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ringdoll doll Kirin

Jan 17, 2012

1. sure ringdoll.... he HAS to be super hot... -_- oh how i hate you for this x'D

2. oh god.... and i swore i would never have any SDs and if i did it would be a jr delf terra... BUT DAMNIT WHY IS THIS SEXY BOY KIRIN A LIMITED... and of course he comes out right around tax return time... when ill actually have money... damn... im gonna get suckered into buying him arent i?

3. I just want the sword...and Welcome's hamburgers...

4. Aw crud, here's another boy to go on my wishlist. >_< He's lovely, although I'd like to see more piccies of his face head on. And a pic of the blank head would be appreciated. Still, that tattoo...that concept...and that body. Gah!

Does anyone know if Ringdoll takes layaway? And does anyone know if these boys are stocked (like Frankenstein) so we won't be waiting for 50 years?

5. I emailed ringdoll and it seems they are out on vacation for chinese festival at the moment. ;_;

6. Well, I received my basic Sol within a month, Jenny was also very concerned about me receiving my package when customs snatched it. :)

Kirin himself is pretty sweet, but I'm more interested in those jointed hands...Ringdoll got gorgeous resin and I really need tanned jointed hands. :)

7. he is sexy!
      Totally saving up for him, looking at my wishlist, he's so going to be number 1 (i can get my M Dia later:sweat)

I have a question though, how long does Ringdoll's specials stay on for?

8. Well, it's looking more and more like a sexy Kirin will be coming to live with me. *does spastic dance of joy* My mom (bookdreamer22) and I think we can pull him off if we split the cost (and custody). :D After all, we gotta have that rope. LOL

Any other Kirin takers out there?

9. I totally want him~!^^
      I may end up doing a layaway but i dont really want to do a layaway(does that make sense?)
      I think i'll see how long he'll be up for and once i'm near to his price i'll definitely do a layaway ^^

Just gotta hope, he's on sale for a long time ^^:

10. Joining in about Kirin. I think he will only be for sale until the 20th of March. After that he will not be sold again. So that gives us some time dream, drool and then order him. lol I plan on getting the full set if I can. Just love that outfit of his! :)

11. I seriously cannot stop looking at his pictures lol.
      DJBLovem, you're right, we do have until the 20th of march. Ah! i just hope i have at least half of his price by next week ^^.

Does anyone know if Ringdoll lower the value? Customs is a BEEP in the UK >_<

12. I want him--I love his whole concept. And the price is amazing for a full set.

Now, can we do layaway at Mint on Card for this type of limited doll?

I've been looking for a male doll for a little while, but not too seriously and I really like this guy. I haven't looked too closely at Ringdoll before, but then I wasn't really looking for a guy doll either. I really like what I see. Ooh, and I can order a suit for him too.

13. Just read over at Mint on Card that Ringdoll is still filling orders from October 2010, and they're not taking any more pre-orders for Ringdoll items at all. Aah--c'est la vie...

At least my wallet is spared ;)

14. Gah, i dunno if i should order him on layaway tomorrow or wait until i got the full payment ready =/

15. I'm so getting Kirin - birthday present ! But I'm saving up to pay full price. The whole situation w/MoC has me a bit nervous but I guess Ringdoll's delivering again ok?

16. I seriously cannot wait for the 10th of Feb!! I wanna put Kirin on layaway NOW>_<

17. How is Ringdoll doing with the orders from last year? Are they caught up yet?

18. I have no idea:sweat
      But i do hope they do like what the did with Frakenstein, where he was already ready^^

9days left and they'll be back online~

19. Actually it states quite clearly on the ringdoll site that the jointed hands are for the photos only and not included in the fullset with Kirin.

Maaann, I really want that body >.>

20. Genesblues, yes, they take a 4 month layaway ^ ^
      Around the 8th or something Jenny should come back and reply to the emails, so we might know more...
      Man, I really want those clothes, but I don't think they'll be sold separate ;_;