1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ringdoll Mini Discussion

Jun 21, 2009

1. I like her 2nd version as well! The only thing I will change would be the wig (I'm not a gray fan) and the dots on her cheek but those are easy to change. I was in between white and normal and ordered her in white since the promo pictures look great. What color did you order her in?

2. @aireoko I ordered the White Skin, as well!

3. Just had the heart breaking news that the dealer I bought my Jade full set through has sold her instead of shipping her to me. Not really sure what to do since she was so limited, I'm pretty upset. :(

4. @Scoops Oh no I am so sorry! What an absolutely shitty business practice! How are they intending to fix that for you? (and may I know the dealers name? I'd like to steer very clear of them)

5. @Roterwolkenvogel They've refunded me and said they'll send me the gift head that would have come with my order, but there isn't much else they can do. The person who bought the 'in stock' doll doesn't want to return it and Ringdoll won't make any more sets. It was Angelesque, I'm very disappointed since I've had good transactions and communication with them until now.

6. @Scoops that's shocking to hear, I only had good dealings with Angelesque as well so this is a real "what"-case /hugs

7. Greeting, I just order a ringkid last december so she will took... quite sometime to come to me.

I just wondering what wig and eyes size that fit the ringkid well, so I could have a look and prepare before my girl come.

Any advice would be appreciate. :3nodding:

8. 14mm or 16mm eyes and 7-8 wigs I have fit Jade. I'm not sure if other Ringdoll kid have the same head size but I think 7-8 should be fine if the wigs have a stretchy cap. Hope that helps!

9. @aireoko That's really help. Thank you:whee:

10. Does anyone know Alice 1/4 eye measurements and wig size?

11. 14mm and 6.5-7"

12. Does anyone have a blank doll Alice 1/4? It'll be nice to see her and also the RKbody6

13. Does anyone owns a Ringdoll Yumeo? I'd really like to see owner pics of him. Thanks in advance:3nodding:

14. Hello, I know my reply is late but I received Yumeo recently and he came with no flaws and beautiful company faceup! I have a doll profile posted for him!
      [​IMG]

15. Hello fellow cool kids! I'm happy to announce that my Ringdoll Yumeo arrived today after several hours of panicking when the delivery company scanned him delivered seven hours prior to his actual arrival.

[​IMG]

Now, a question for anyone who owns a lovely Ringdoll Mini Gentleman, where are your favorite places to buy pants? I have discovered that very few of the pants I own that are not already worn by someone fit him and the ones I planned were right out. I'm hoping to find something in a light color that would go well with his hakama or red, but we'll see what I can find.

16. @Magnus Vale He's so cute! Congratulation with your new doll. I never have a boy mini of ringdoll but my girl don't have any problem wearing MDD size cloths ... Her fashion is mainly on skirt though :sweat

I'll check if she could fit any of pants I have today after work.

17. Does anyone happen to own a RD doll from a few years ago in white skin? Really curious how white skin will look like once it yellows.

18. not sure if you still wanted the Jade Fullset since this post seems to be from awhile ago, but I think they still have one in stock on BJDivas. That's how i managed to get mine despite missing her initial run.

19. how well do ringdoll minis pose/how good are their fullsets?

I am ridiculously tempted by their new doll Pu'er. I'd hope to just get the clothes+wig and put them on another doll if I can find a way, but if the only way to get the whole deal is to also get the doll, I just might do it... but I also vaguely remember seeing somewhere that there could be fit issues with ringdoll clothes?

20. Each of Ringdoll's sized dolls has pretty average posing ability from their 1/3rd to 1/4th sizes with it being a little more restrictive when it gets down to their 1/6th and smaller sizes. But I also haven't experimented with more dynamic posing. As for how their fullsets are, I've been impressed by the quality of them but as you mentioned they can be a bit of a tight fit sometimes. I've never not been able to get the whole thing on but they're definitely a bit of a struggle when it comes to slip on shoes or tight belts/shirts. I've also tried to put some of my Ringdoll fullset outfits on other dolls but since they're really designed for Ringdoll bodies they usually don't fit quite right, if at all on some of my other dolls. I have had better luck with fullsets designed for their male dolls fitting other bodies than fullsets for their female dolls though.