1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ringdoll Mini Discussion

Jun 21, 2009

1. XD Nah, Delwyn is all about the boobs and Erath doesn't have any! Erath isn't really into girls either, he's been around way too many strong willed women to like them. Del is an Island Doll Wallis~ And she's wicked evil.
      [​IMG]
      More pictures can be found at My Dreamwidth as usual. Including a rather hilarious wig swap.

2. TQV~ your Erath is really pretty <3 actually, I wanted the Kyo first, but I was scared of his semi-open eyes~ I don't have confidence in myself to make it work XD but then I saw the En and I loooooved him <3

and now I have him~ <3
      My Ringdoll En, Kael, arrived last Monday, October 4,2010 <3
      and his clothes just arrived~ Here he is~~~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Mon2x~ That's funny because originally I wanted the En! I decided against him because Erath needed a sleepy expression. But En was the doll that kept me going back to Ringdoll. Funny how things work, isn't it?
      Your boy is just beautiful though, I really think he's lovely.

4. TQV~ haha omg, that's so cool, Kyo, was the one who kept ME going back to ringdoll before i discovered En XD

5. Has anyone had any luck finding shoes that fit?? So far the only pair I have are for girls and my Dylan won't wear girl shoes.

6. I got a pair of hi-top sneakers from DDE and they really... they are just weirdly big. It makes Erath look like he has clown feet. :/ Our boys and girls just have tiny feet...
      Also~ Erath stole back the pink dress since there's no way it's going to fit Del's bootylicious self~ So he demanded a photoshoot.
      Teaser~
      [​IMG]
      Usual warnings of Crossressing Boy, sultry posing, improper use of strawberry shortcake cupcake, etc etc~ DreamWidth!

7. Kael is handsome, mon2x! I like that checked shirt on him too.

I ordered a couple of new wigs for my Valo last week during Leekeworld's no-shipping-fee day. I think he's awfully handsome in his blond wig, but it's a size too big for him, and not really the look I was going for. So we'll see, he will probably be getting a new look soon. Until then:

[​IMG]

Also, he finally told me his name is Eric. Finally! It took him THREE MONTHS! (He's also full of himself, but I knew that as soon as he came out of the box.)

More pics in the gallery, here.

8. I really love that mechanical arm, how well does it hold a pose? I was thinking about getting one for my Dylan, but I think he would slap me with it if I did.

9. When you bend the wrist, the mechanical arm hand can't go as far as the regular hand... you can't get as much of an angle, if that makes sense. It's disappointing, since hand gestures can convey so much personality. I've also noticed the silver is making some discoloration on the normal-color skin at the elbow joint, where the arm and ball joint connect. This might come off easily with a magic eraser, but I don't know, I haven't tried.

It's still super cool, though. He's three times cooler with a cyborg arm! :D

10. Thanks for the info Chemcat!

11. I have a Valo with the mecha arm, too, and the stains that the silver makes on the normal skin do come off with a Mr. Clean Magic Easer. I don't know if it's just my boy, but I noticed the mecha arm doesn't... connect with the human part very well. It's hard to keep it straight. The paint on my boy's arm is already chipping after two months. Mostly around the wrist ball joint, though, which doesn't surprise me.

And that's my two cents on that.

12. Anyone know where I can see some pics of the ringdoll kid boy body next to any other types of msds (girl bodies)

I'm contemplating modding one into an immature girl, lol but need to know size comparisons : D

Thanks!

13. Hiya,
      here are a few picture of my Yuki (Rebecca) i just love that she can do so many different looks.. i sooo love my cute little Yuki xxxx:aheartbea

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. hello folks! quick questions.... if you dont mind of course. im planning on ordering a RD Kyo and was wondering which size eyes and wig work best? as ive read a few different things on here im kind of confused o.O lol

15. Another Kyo! Or soon to be Kyo. :D
      RingDoll Kid's have a strange head shape. Really strange. My Kyo is currently wearing a 7/8 Dollzone wig and it fits him nicely. But he can also wear a 6/7 Monique wig! The Monique one doesn't have bangs though and makes his forehead look huge. Now technically he should be wearing a 6/7, but I think I like him better in 7/8.
      As for eyes. Mine is currently wearing a pair of 14s, as you can see from some of my other posts in this, because of his squinty little tiny eyes they take up most of the eye with color. I might bump him down to 12s but I'm not sure. I think he'd look best with perhaps the silicone odd sizes of Eyeco. (but I only like the pricey fantasy colors and with my recent oral surgery can't afford them~ wow.) Either way, most of the RingDoll Kids seem to take from 12 to 14, it's really a personal choice.

16. thank you soo much TQV! i cant wait to get my kyo! im ordering him and my DZ Raphael on monday! now i know what to order to fit him! thanks soo much, ill be around in here and when i get him ill post pictures!

17. I just ordered a Female Kyo to be Kael's Partner <3 Yay for the x'mas promotions~ <3

18. hi, i have a ringdoll Lily and i'm having an absolutely terrible time finding clothes that will fit her. does anyone know of any companies that might fit her?

19. What do you use as eye putty for ringdolls? I want to use blue-tac but i'm not sure if it will have a reaction with their resin ^^; does anyone here use them on their dolls?

20. The blue tac is awful if you leave it in for too long, I wouldn't recommend using it >< I had it in my B&G baby and I couldn't get it completely out of her head when I took her eyes out :( My ringdoll came with a block of eye putty, and it works perfecly fine, so I'd just use that.