1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Robin, Bastian and Oliver from Little Cosmos

Jul 9, 2017

1. No not yet.... but I’ve been calling her Basti. Now I want a tea colored one too!!!
      Today she got new hair and clothes. Will post later!

2. I am still enjoying these sweet little girls from Little Cosmos Dolls. I love my Sienna (Bastian) and Dylan (Robin) and feel they have a lot of character :)
      I'm enjoying sewing for them. Sienna got a new pair of overalls which I made using an old pair of jeans belonging to my friend! They are so well washed that the denim is lovely and soft, perfect for dolly clothing!! She also got new boots from a seller on Etsy....she's a happy bunny!

[​IMG][/url]

3. They're two gorgeous girls @Poppyfleaur, I love Laetie's new faceup too :)

In case anyone is interested, Sandra of Little Cosmos Dolls, is having a pre-order for Bastian in Tea Skin, I think from the 5th December, I think the information can be found on her website or on Instagram.

#24 dambuster01, Nov 29, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    4. Yeeeees, thank YOU dear Bastian in tea skin tone is stunning

5. Sienna (Bastian in Saffron skin) went to a Oriental Garden today so thought I'd share a photo of her visit.....

[​IMG]

6. Yayyyy ❤️ beautiful girl in a beautiful day

7. Hi, does anyone own both Bastian and a minifee? I'd like to get a size comparison. :3nodding:

8. Thank you so much my dear @Poppyfleaur ! :D

@Sniffy54 I have both Bastian and Minifees, I will try to take a photo for you within the next few days. Is dressed ok or do you prefer nude for comparison?

9. Thank you! Dressed is fine, I just really want an idea of height difference. Reading their heights on paper is very different to actually seeing them side by side! :3nodding:

10. Where do you buy clothes for Robyn? I mean girly cute clothes. I think regular yosd t-shirts from nubanded might work but I'm not sure whether that's cute enough...

11. Most of the cute tops and skirts that my Robyn has are from Barbie, regular yosd tops are a bit big.

12. But Robin is a yosd way bigger than Barbie . You may be talking about Camille, which uses Blythe clothes...

13. For who's interested. Little cosmos has a stock sale.

14. I have a mini-Bastian at home, she's super cute, too.
      [​IMG]

15. Love :D

16. My Robin again (she's a girl)
      [​IMG]