1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rodick's Feedback

Nov 20, 2007

1. Bought a pair of eyes from Rodick. Great communication and fast shipping, highly recommended. Thank you so much! :D

2. I bought a pair of Volks boots from Rodick and it was shipped out quickly and in great condition. Thank you so much! :aheartbea Would love to deal with again. :)

3. Bought a pair of shoes from Rodick and everything went smoothly. Thanks for the easy transaction! :}

4. Rodick bought an NS IOS Sezz head from me.
      It was a fast and hassle-free transaction. Plus, she informed me as soon as she received the head.
      A great transaction. ^^

5. I bought a wig from Rodick, and it was a fair, well-communicated transaction. I would buy again!

6. I bought a Crobidoll Yeon-Ho head from Rodick, everything was great! Fast shipping and great communication, shipped well too! Looking forward to doing more business with you~ :aheartbea Thanks a bunch!

7. Rodick sold me a Soom Lazule head and sent it out promptly after I paid - then the post office lost it for over a month. Rodick was really helpful in trying to find it, and that made a LOT of difference in the situation - she didn't cause the problem and she did as much as she could to help solve it!

The head arrived despite the postal services' best efforts, and was in great condition. I'd say that Rodick is definitely a good seller!

8. Bought a white sadol vest from rodick! Communication was great and the item was shipped out quickly!
      Thank you for the lovely transaction! :)

9. I bought a Crobidoll R-line body from Rodick :D She graciously shipped the body unstrung and in a smaller box for me, which I really appreciate, and she was really helpful and sweet throughout the whole transaction. Thanks so much! :3

10. I have bought a body Soom from Rodick and the consignment has been perfect and fast.

the body is good conditions and she has also added some gifts. :love

thanks ^O^

11. Bought two items from Rodick - a pair of Cheerydoll Hound jeans, and an Iplehouse Hound shirt.

The transaction went well. Rodick was good to communicate with, and shipping was reasonable, and took about 2 weeks to get here (registered mail to Canada).

I would buy from this seller again.

Thank you for the positive transaction! :)

12. I bought a white shirt from rodick. Communication was very swift, friendly and sweet :) Item was posted promptly and rodick included a bowtie! Lucky! :D Thank you!
      I would recommend dealing with rodick! \^_^/

13. I bought Soom jointed hands from Rodick. Very smooth transaction, well wrapped and fast shipping. Would be delighted to deal with Rodick again~ ^_^ Thank you so much ♥

14. I bought a Soom Jet Mercenary from Rodick and had a great transaction! Doll arrived safe and sound, plus lots of extras! Would absolutely do business again! :)

15. I bought a Ringdoll Norman from Rodick, and couldn't be happier! He was shipped quickly and well packaged, with a ton of awesome extras! Highly recommended, thank you so much!!!