1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Roonodoll

Jun 15, 2007

1. My new girl is Kiri, and she is hoping for clothes. Did I see that Blythe clothes fit Roono dolls? Does anyone know of other makers? I will try my Momoko clothes. Maybe she will be lucky.

2. I'd be interested to hear whether Momoko clothes fit. At the moment, Zooey only has her default outfit, but I like that to be going on with. I'm going to look out for Blythe clothes, though.

3. Cherrily and glass_mountain: Congrats on getting your girls!
      Please post pictures.. I agree with you Cherrily, there aren't enough around here ^^

I'm glad to hear Roono has responded, and that they are working on a solution! Here's hoping for a good outcome!
      And thank you for your review - it's very helpful.. If Roono continues making those adorable little dolls, I might end up with another one sometime! O_o

Thank you! and WOW! OT or not *grin*, but 4?? Lucky you, what a blast will the deboxing be! Who are they?

4. Well...there are two Unoa hybrids...an MSD Volks head on a Dollmore bod...and a Domuya Fay Jr. They are going to be an odd assortment of heads and bodies, really. I'm waiting for one more body and some head-backs from Kaye Wiggs XD

5. Sounds exciting! :D
      I hope they will all make it home soon!

6. They're arriving in bits! :)

Must take some photos of Zooey...

7. I have contacted the Roonodoll Company and I am returning all three of them for a requested full refund, they are shipping out insured tomorrow. I am hoping the company is honorable and will refund my money in full, considering they did admit to knowingly sending out defective dolls. Picture of just one defect on just one of the dolls-all of the dolls had multiple defects in workmanship, quality, and mismatched resin:
      [​IMG]

8. WOW.. I'm sorry that you need to go thru that. It indeed looks really bad :(

9. I hope you get your refund, so you should, the defect's aren't acceptable, they aren't exactly cheap dolls are they...

It's such a shame as the mould is adorable but I would be reluctant to order one now due to your experience

10. Oh crumbs, what a pity! I am sorry to hear that. I hope you get some recompense from the company. (hugs)

11. I received my Yumi last week. She was also of unacceptable quality, but Roono has promised me a very satisfying solution for the problem. I think they are learning from their mistakes.

12. Sorry to hear that Brenda, I hope Roono sort it out for you x

13. I wondered if there were others sent out in the same condition mine are. I heard back from Roono last night, now I am waiting for further instructions on when/if to send the dolls back. I think they are trying to make this right, at least I hope so, I know this must be hard on them, but I don't understand them sending out such poor quality in the first place and thinking that would be acceptable. At this point, I am just sick about this, I was dismayed and almost ill to see what I spent so much money on, and it has really spoiled these dolls for me. I just want to be done with this mess, and forget I ever heard about these dolls!

14. toydogz4 and Cherrily - That's awful that happened to you! I can't believe Roono would send out defective dolls! :o

Such a shame that it's spoilt the beautiful Yumi for you! :(

[​IMG]

15. Just a quick update, I am attempting to communicate with Tommy from Roono, so far he has not returned my e-mails acknowledging receipt of the tracking number I sent for the returned dolls, or honoring his word by issuing a refund which he told me he would do upon receipt of that tracking number. I have attempted to communicate with the company via e-mail and on their Board, and nothing. The defective dolls that they sent out to me are now sitting in Korean Customs. I hope that anyone who is thinking of ordering from Roono to do so at their own risk. This company knowingly sent out defective dolls, and upon their instructions I returned them with the expectation of a full refund, (which they stated they would do), and now they are ignoring my requests for that refund and not answering e-mails.

16. That is really not very good service at all, and has totally put me off ever buying a Roonodoll which is shame as she is lovely. Perhaps you could point out that their reputation is on the line on DoA and they are set to lose a lot of customers?

I hope you get your refund - how did you pay? Just thinking that you might be able to claim back via paypal or your credit card?

I wonder how Cherrily is getting on? She is trying to get defective parts replaced. I hope they've sacked the person who sent out these sub standard dolls...

17. Anyone considering purchasing from Roono please note my difficulties with this company. Please refer to my posts here:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3094901#post3094901

Use caution if you are buying from them, as getting a quality product and communication and a refund has been very difficult and trying. I do have documentation and picutres detailing the issues to sustantiate my claims.

18. Oh Sweetie Im so sorry
      as you have been a customer of mine for a very long time ...I know your a great person and easy going
      and always a pleasure to deal with
      so this is lousy this has happened to you

19. Thanks, Tinybear. I still haven't heard back from them. It really has been such a disappointment--I have had such lovely experiences with dolls and doll people, until this.

20. I'm so sorry this is happening to you, toydogz4, and it's such a shame. Roonodolls are so lovely - or they used to be. As you might know I have a very soft spot for my Yumi Sparrow, and it's so sad that you weren't able to enjoy your girls due to this mess :(