1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Roonodoll

Jun 15, 2007

1. Yes, I am very sad about it as well. It really has put me off to these dolls completely. But I am relieved to finally say that as of today Roonodoll did refund me the money that I paid for the dolls. I still lost just over 100.00 due to the cost of shipping them back to Korea, plus the Paypal fees, but I am very glad to put the whole, stressful situation behind me.

2. toydogz4 I'm so sotty for all the troubles you encountered :( hopefully now you received the refound!
      Mine doll too had a lot of problems, unfortunately I didn't ask for a claim.
      With the help of a friend of mine I tried to fix her but she still doesn't stand TT____TT

By chance did anyone tried to change her body with another one?
      Could someone tell me how is the new body and if it's better than the old one? Perhaps I could try to ask them for a new body....
      Really I can't have the doll just sat in the same position forever TT____TT
      Thanks!

3. Shan, I started a thread in the Marketplace Feedback section here:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3071486#post3071486
      trying to call attention to Roonodoll and the problems I had with them. Add your complaints and problems with your doll to this thread, it may prevent others from unknowingly getting sent substandard products.
      I had to really work at getting my refund, since I ordered 3 dolls and extra wigs from them it was a substantial amount of cash, and I wasn't going to let it go. The dolls they sent me were crap--really, really bad, and not just design flaws.
      As for a different body, their aren't any bodies the same size out there right now, but I think Tinybear is designing a bigger Moona, that hopefully will be the same size.

4. Hi all, I am the proud owner of a roonodoll yumi. Isn't she sweet. I need to make her some clothes that actually fit... but this will do for now.
      Welcome Gema!
      [​IMG]

5. Another shot of my Jema! Made her a little petticoat and tank top. She wanted to be a ballerina.
      [​IMG]

6. Wow, that ballerina outfit is DARLING!

Congrats on your new girl!

-- A :D

7. Your girl is adorable in that tutu, melissa_an_brown!
      It's nice to see another Yumi face show up here :)

8. I just ordered my Yumi...I can't wait until I receive her. ^_^

9. She'll be shipped out on the 28th! I hope she is in good condition and the company is no longer having problems. I would like to support smaller doll companies.

10. Woo! Shipped today! :)

11. She arrived today :) I am taken with her. (Thanks M!!)

I don't have a name for her yet.. she is too shy to tell me..

[​IMG]

12. What a cutie!

13. My Yumi arrived last week, but she needs work. I've been sanding her body down and will wire her and use some sticky matt to make her stand better. They have a good return policy, but I would have to pay to return her. I figure that I will enjoy being able to make her better though. Her name is Ramona and I will have pictures up when I finish her repairs. :)

14. I'm totally smitten with her.. here's another picture of her!

[​IMG]

15. Your little one looks absolutely adorable. That pose is so perfect for her delicate, shy face. Are you able to make her stand OK?

16. Aww.. how cute is she?!
      Did you make her outfit and hat? They're adorable!

17. Yes, she does stand, but tons of patience to get her standing. It helps when she has her boots on.

[​IMG]

18. Thank you, no, I did not make her clothes, she is a little "thief", the skirt is from Barbie, the top is from Sugar Mag (for Blythe) and her little hat is meant for Lati Yellow. Hehehe She *loan* the clothes from her other dolly sisters. Actually, that is the Plus part for her, I don't need to manage another wardrobe. :lol:

19. I finished working on my girl! Her name is Ramona. She likes the outdoors and scary movies. :D

[​IMG]

20. Ramona's a DARLING!

I notice that Roonodoll Yumi is so far the most popular... I know I like her the most, myself.

Anyone care to comment: Did you order from the site, or from the EBay store? What's easier to deal with? How long did it take to get your Roonodoll?

Thank you! :):):)