1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Roonodoll

Jun 15, 2007

1. Oh please, yes photos! I can't wait to see her, and if she fits 1/6 clothes, how perfect

2. i'd love to show my yumi to you~but i dont know how to upload pics~~i'm new here~~

3. cathieyou just click Post Reply, then click this icon [​IMG] and copy the URL of picture there;)

4. btw, the question for those who ordered Yumi - is it possible to choose eyes, wig, make-up and default outfit?

5. My Yumi should arrive very soon now. Probably next week as they had a little delay.
      The complete Yumi comes with make-up, eyes (I think it's random color), wig (the brown one with bangs) and default outfit (it's undies with boots, I think).
      I also ordered the blonde mohair wig.

I will try to post pictures as soon as I will have her in my hands.

6. This is so tempting! :love I love that brown wig.
      I'm crossing my fingers that your Yumi will be there soonest, Tibi. Keep us updated! :)

7. I like her face sculpt and her face-up with the dark red hair. With all these new tinies, it's going to be a never ending quest and a bottomless hole in my pocket.

8. Has anyone received her yet? I am dying to see her, not that I can buy right now, just dreaming....

9. Hey !!! I just got mine !!!
      I really love her. She's very delicate and cute. Her little body is amazing (it's the same size as a blythe body so probably she can wear some blythe clothes... I must try). Her make-up is perfect (the same as the one on the web site picture).
      Well, I'm totally in love and I'm very happy to have bought her.

I will try to take pictures as soon as possible !

10. That's great news Tibi! :D
      For a moment there I was almost hoping you'd find her disappointing, so I wouldn't be tempted to get her too. ;)
      But really, I'm so glad she's cute and can't wait to see more photos.
      This bit is particularly exciting:
      ...Oh my, that would be too perfect!

11. will wait for pictures :fangirl: :D :aheartbea

12. I will be waiting too. No dolls for me for awhile, so please let me enjoy Yumi through your pictures!

13. I promise, I will post some pictures very soon (I just came back from a short trip and leave again tomorrow so... I'm very busy).

Just for info :
      For the clothes, she can wear a lot of Barbie clothes (she's shorter like a blythe). Most of the skirts, tees or capri pants fit her (the pants are too long).
      For the wig, Lati yellow wig are too big and PF wig too small... so I think, she's 4-5 inch
      For the eyes, she can wear 10 or 12 mm eyes.

Tomorrow morning before my departure, I will try to upload the quick pictures I took today of her.

14. It would be nice to see lots of nude shots of her posing etc... by the looks of things her head seems on the large side. I was expecting a taller body for that head overall if that makes sense. Her head sculpt is beautiful I love her head shape and her nose and lip.

15. Here are a few pictures. They are not great as I took them very quickly yesterday.

She has the default wig and the eyes I got. I put some Barbie clothes on her.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      The only correct picture of her naked. I tried to take one with the doll in my hand but it was blurry
      [​IMG]
      Here, she has the blonde wig I bought. I put some masterpiece eyes in 11 mm. I'm not happy with them but it's the only pair in that size I have. I will probably buy a pair of glass eyes in a darker color. I think I will also put some lashes.
      oh, BTW, she stands alone on this picture.
      [​IMG]

16. Ooh, I really like her a lot. :aheartbea
      She seems to have a very good posability, too!
      Thanks for the photos Tibi. :)

I wonder what she'd look like next to a mini-sized doll...

17. Oh my goodness, she is cute. She does look just like her pictures, I know you are very busy, but thanks so much for posting these!
      Also, did she come nude, or is she sent with the underwear set (the little bloomers and camisole) and boots like in the pictures on the site?

18. Thank you !
      Yes, unfortunately for our wallets, she is very cute in reality too... I would definitely recommend to buy her (if the wallet allows the purchase).

19. awwwww, thanks for photos :fangirl: she's adorable :D