1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Roonodoll

Jun 15, 2007

1. She is SOOO sweet!:love
      I ordered a Kumi ,too,and cannot wait until she is arriving!!
      My doll has already passed the customs ,maybe tommorow....:roll:

2. She's very lovely, I expecially really like her body..for the people who already have one of these beauties, what's her resin color like, does it match anything like Volks/Bambicrony, and expecially: Rosenlied? I like the body so much, I'd love it for some other tinies I'm planning *_*

3. Thank you for the info Tibi! :)

4. My Yumi arrived! (yes--that slippery finger at work). She is a fabulous girl-so poseable and her size is perfect. I adore her! :aheartbea I also love the little boots she has, can't wait till Roono offers more shoes for her. I wrote to them and they told me they will be selling more clothing shoes and wigs for her soon.

5. Ooh, what an expressive little face she has! :D *must... resist...* The Roono eBay Store doesn't seem to be there anymore... :(

6. I just wrote to them on their board. They plan to be up again soon is all they told me. Unfortunately I have to try and sell my Yumi, I do hope this company is around in the future, cause Yumi is a doll that I will definitely rebuy in the future. She is really adorable.

7. wow, she is beautiful

8. Ooh, that's very good news! :)
      My Yumi arrived today, after being held hostage by customs and ransomed for a shocking 90 euros. She's totally worth the wait and the expence though! :aheartbea

I love her proportions and poseability, and the fact that she can share most of my 1/6 dolls' wardrobe. ;) Her stock outfit is lovely, too.
      Her feet are bigger than I thought, although well-proportioned. And here I was hoping she would fit in Blythe's largest boots.
      Oh well, I'm keeping fingers crossed that Roono will reopen their eBay shop asap, with loads of shoes and accessories.

9. I got my Yumi Monday from a dear lady who had to sell the poor girl only 2 days after she got her :( She's already told me her hubby felt so bad for her he's going to get her another so Yay for her!

I went through and changed some things on her...sanded her, blushed that little body, did her nails. Moslty I just wanted to shade the face a bit, it was a little to bare for me and this one had really low eyebrows so I took those off and raised them a bit. As soon as the sun is higher I'll take some pics of the little cutie.

I really want that redhead on the site too...anyone know when they are going to be available? I can't wait for wigs and more shoes to be available.

10. Ooh I want one so bad!! Look at how sweet she is-thanks for the pictures everyone:]

11. Here's my Yumi :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I did enhance her a bit and ended up completely repainting the eyebrows ( I liked the brows but they were kind of low). I also sanded and blushed her body.

I can tell she needs all sorts of things...teddies and food and just props and stuff. I am really going to have fun with her. She hasn't spoken her name but I did just get her Monday and finished her yesterday. My Scene clothing seems to fit her pretty well. Some of the shirts aren't perfect...I have to buy some Blythe clothing. Anyone find shoes????

12. Oh my, she is gorgeous. I can tell this is going to be one spoiled and pampered little girl! And I am dying over the manicured nails--I love them.

13. LOL! Thanks :) Here's a better pic of one of her hands...I think this is smallest French manicure I've done!

[​IMG]

14. oooh she is soooooooooooo cute:love

15. Cindy she is adorable! I love the tweaks you have done to her. Hmm....wonder if my little Devil Debra would like a friend. LOL. LeeAnn

16. Cindy H, your Yumi is really lovely! :aheartbea

I managed to take some pics of my Yumi too.
      Too bad the batteries died on me before I could try more clothes on her. ;)

Anyhow, here she goes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(More photos at my Flickr

I was wondering... Since the first batch of Yumis are landing and Yumi 1.2 will be realeased soon, should we start a Yumi database or something?

17. Thanks LeeAnn! I'm sure DD would LOVE a friend! Let me know if you get one and I'd be happy to tweak her too :)

18. Hi Ro! How did you get yours to stand? I wired mine and she still refuses to stand up totally straight. I even shoved two wires down each leg but she's stubborn!

19. I had to position her quite carefully, but she does stand relatively easily when you find the right balance. I arranged her legs so that the feet were nice and flat, then I adjusted her upper torso so that she didn't lean forward or to the side.
      My Yumi does have a tendency to kick though. :\ It took a lot of patience to have her right leg stand straight.

After a lot of posing, the elastic seemed to be even tenser, I think it might have turned on itself a little inside her torso and legs.
      I will try and restring her sooner or later.

20. Shes so cute, I cant wait until roonodoll fix their ebay store so I can one of my own!