1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RosenLied discussion part 1

Apr 27, 2011

1. Your Miu is gorgeous, really lovely! There is a Weds thread on which Hol Child is posted (but it's a very quiet thread)

2. Thank you so much!!! My favourite Holiday's Child sculpt is Miu, but I am very interested in Pony as well. As I saw Bambi was very popular, but luckily I was not tempted to buy her. :) What I really really loved was the Limited Boutique Momo's pink ribbon with lace details on her face up. That is amazing, I really would like to have that on my Miu.. :)

3. Oh yes, I thought so, too. I also tried to get her, but, of course, I failed. I can't help the feeling that it is also a question of how fast the internet connection is, and I guess the Asian ones are way faster, so sadly no Momo for me :(

I hope I will be able to snatch one as soon as they will be released as basic version :).

4. Hi everyone, I just discovered this company because I was searching for ShaSha and I found she was sold out. How often do they do re-releases ?

5. Hello Fawne, I guess they do not often re-release their dolls. As far as I have understood it, they usually do a LE of a sculpt and then shortly after they will release the same sculpt as basic, however for a limited time period only. After that they hardly re-release them again, except for LE like "The One" or something of that kind. However, it might bring something if you contacted them... maybe they would be willing to release them once again if only enough people were interested? I for instance would at least love to see BeBe re-released as basic, but well I'm afraid that will never happen >___< .

[​IMG]

6. At least Rosenlied shares their plans for the month with us. There are several new Holiday's Child sculpts being released this month. You might find something you like!

7. Aww that's sad that I probably won't see her released again. But thank you for the heads up, I'm sure I'll find one I like :)

8. I don't think it's impossible to see them released again.
      I asked about BeBe once (July/2014), and this was their reply:

"Hello, this is Rosenlied's help desk.
      We will release limited basic BeBe again but don't have exact schedule yet.
      But it won't be soon... T_T... It will be at least few months from now."

She hasn't being released again yet, but they will someday.
      If I'm not wrong, with Bambi they did two rounds of pre-order because she was so loved and people asked a lot.
      So maybe as Sharkyra said, if people ask about the dolls they like they might be willing to release them sometime again in the future.

I so want to be able to buy BeBe, Miu, Bambi and MoMo someday. ^^

9. I wanted Miu and stupidly didn't buy her, so I bought Bebe, but she wasn't Miu so I sold her on. I hope they release Miu again one day! Also, check out Luts as they have released some (very) similar dolls with pretty faces. The bodies are almost the same, so much so that I think RL have questioned it. But they are pretty dolls.

10. Kayjay and I do have Miu and would have prefered BeBe. A pity you already sold yours else we could have traded dolls. >_<

[​IMG]

11. Lol, we always want what we don't have don't we?!! Your Miu is gorgeous, did you do the faceup?

12. Yes, isn't it a pity though ;)?

No, I didn't do the face-up on Miu it came as a LE/full-set like that. I actually had plans to even change it and make it more girly, however, the more I look at Miu the more I see myself as a little kid when looking at her, so I guess the face-up is going to stay like that for now.

13. I really hope they re release some of the sculpts as they are so adorable and easy to fall in love with. I grabbed the opportunity to get Momo and also have Bambi on layaway but I would definitely love another chance at some of the other girls.

14. She is beautiful anjav! I am not alsways able to recognize HC sculpts, so can you tell me which one she is? I am waiting on a Momo. It seems like forever and I am not good at waiting :)

15. Hi all
      Please forgive me if this is the wrong place, but could someone please help me identify this Rosenlied doll?
      [​IMG]

16. She's a Holiday Child Miu

17. Rosenlied Holiday Children are so adorable ! It is a pity, that they are limited, and You have to hunt for them mainly through 2nd hand marketplace. Very few people are lucky enough to be able to get a brand new Holiday Child through the Rosenlied shop :(
      I recently got my first Holiday Child, Mignon. I gave her name: Runa.
      Here is my Runa in 3 different styles. Currently, I like her the most as an albino :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Runa is lovely, all three styles are beautiful but my vote is for the middle one. Maybe we should all pressure RL to release the sculpts again, I would definitely buy Miu if they did, but I just want a pretty basic, not a highly painted limited