1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RosenLied discussion part 1

Apr 27, 2011

1. Oh wow! She is beautiful! Congratulations!
      @Lera ..your RL has a beautiful face. Where did you get the fun shoes?

2. Does anybody know what happened to Rosenlied? Did they close?

3. It came up for me and there are some dresses I really like!

ROSEN LIED

Edit ! That's the Korean site! I can't figure out how to get English on my phone.

4. Seems like the english site is here: ROSENLIED

5. Thank you both! I remember reading they were working on site, but the old site never refers to new site. Kana and RollingPumpkin have a new doll line and site. I thought Rosenlied closed. Thank you! :)

6. Not the best picture, but I thought I'd show off my Holiday's Child Ribbon, Lydia! I'm in love with these dolls~

[​IMG]

I was sad to hear Kana left Rosenlied shortly after buying my first Holiday's Child, but I'm glad they're still making dolls through Petit Soiree. I love her sculpts.
      Does this mean Rosenlied is no longer producing new sculpts though? I'm kind of confused about the future of Rosenlied now.

7. She is beautiful! You confirmed that Kana left Rosenlied. I was not sure. I wonder why? RollingPumpkin too?
      I am confused too. :(

8. Thank you so much!

I wonder why too :( She made the announcement on her Instagram in January-ish (very shortly after I got my girl). I'm not sure if RollingPumpkin left too though. I hope everything is okay.
      Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the Petit Soiree releases. The new Fondue sculpt releasing later this month is soooo cute!

Also, just in case anyone was waiting for it, it looks like Rosenlied is selling some of their Holiday's Child sculpts under their "Special Sales" page! It looks like they're selling Popo, Pompom, Miu, Ribbon, and Mignon.

9. I REALLY want to own one of these beautiful big baby dolls someday. I haven’t seen a thread on this type of doll specifically so I thought I’d see if anyone wants to share their photos or thoughts.

Also - how do I get one? Their website is in Korean and I have seen them on Doll US but there is just Bonbon preorder and only white skin? Does anyone know more about this company and if they are releasing something new anytime soon? Thanks!

10. There is a little American flag on the top left that will take you to the English site: ROSENLIED

I don't know when they will offer the dolls again. I haven't followed them closely for several years.

11. Thank you for the info! I’ll have to keep following so I can see what they come up with next.

12. Reviving this thread with a photo of my most recent arrival: a Bambi Reverie!
      I missed out on her when they were releasing them on normal run and am also pining for a Ribbon!
      Though right now Rosenlied has a limited event where you can order a white skin Bambi with faceup and they will ship her within a week. *_* I am thinking of ordering for the body as I do not like the faceup given as it seems silly to pay US$45 for the faceup only to wipe it away. ;_; I want the body for my incoming Petit Soiree Madeleine head painted by Rollingpumpkin!

[​IMG]

Sunni is wearing a dress designed by me and made by my mother. It is still waiting for an apron to complete the look.
      I definitely prefer Rosenlied bodies modelling clothing compared to a Volks DearSD. ;_;

13. Hi all, It's my first time posting in this specific thread - but I thought I'd mention Rosen Lied is planning on suspending service! :pout:
      They are having a sale right now though. You might be able to snag some limited items, I was able to get Holiday Fairy Bambi & Fairy Mignon! It's a bummer they've decided to close :sorry

14. Thank you for sharing. I wondered how they were doing when some artists left. Fairy Mignon sounds tempting.:)

15. Has anyone ordered during the current last sale they're having? I'm seriously considering getting a Milk, because it's the last opportinity to get one, but I've no experience with Rosenlied and would have to change all my doll plans for the year to do so. Maybe I'll just get a head...

16. I ordered Ribbon and Ribbon Reverie heads from the sale! Can’t wait to have them in my collection!

17. Well, I've indeed ordered a Milk...she could only be ordered in white skin, so I've decided to give her a Snow White look, black hair, red lips and brown eyes, probably. They last anouncement said they were gonna start shipping at the end of the month, so maybe the wait time won't be bad. Still have to get a black wig for her.

18. I have been gone for quite a while out from the bjd world so I just found out that rosenlied is no longer with us! Is that for sure?

19. @dollecstasy Sure looks like it. They posted an announcement on their site at the end of June and then did a last sale with most of their dolls available at the same time. They also sold off stock (wig bundles). Currently nothing can be bought anymore. They will be in operation until the end of this month, according to the announcement.
      It all seemed to be well organized (though I don't have my doll yet). Maybe the social media of the artists has more information? I know that KANA has her own doll line.

20. That's a sad news! I remember them from my early days, unfortunately there was never a right time to buy a doll from them :( I know there is the petitsoiree store, maybe some of the artists went there?

I hope they come back at some point! I think they shepherded the big baby trend, it would be heartbreaking to see them gone forever :(