1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RosenLied discussion part 1

Apr 27, 2011

1. I ordered Elf Bambi Reviving ver during the last sale too.
      Many ppl in China said that Rosenlied is just moving their location, but I don't believe :/
      From the announcement, I feel like we are losing Rosenlied...

2. So I'm locked out of my account because the password recovery doesn't work.
      I figured I shoot them an email to get an idea of the wait time, since I can't check my order myself and I gotta say their customer service is super nice! Told me they're slow because they got a lot of ordered and they're Wirkung hard to make a pretty product. Seems mine is supposed to ship out middle of next week.
      Edit: She's on her way now! First thing in forever that comes to me via EMS. Curious how well that goes.

#442 EagleVision1999, Aug 13, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    3. I had no idea Rosenlied closed down until earlier this year. Found out just after I had purchased a fullset Mignon secondhand off the MP here. So I'm glad I was able to get one of their big babies but it saddens me that they are no more. :(

My Mignon is from a Code Noir fullset and her name is Eve. She's best friends with my Luts Baby Delf, Wynnie. <3
      [​IMG]

4. This makes me truly sad. I've always been a sucker for their aesthetic. I'm playing catch up after being away from the hobby...

Their style and clothes mean so much to me. :crushed

5. Thankfully, you can still find many secondhand on Mandarake Japan, Yahoo!Japan and Mercari Japan. :) and Kanadoll and Rollingpumpkin are still collaborating and releasing new dolls under Petit Soiree.

6. Hey there, wow I wasn't aware Rosenlied closed down either :( I was away from the hobby for a solid decade, and am now grateful I still kept my Rosenlied Flora who's currently getting a reshell. I love their aesthetic, it's really sad they aren't active anymore.

I actually peaked in here with a question - does anyone have a comparison of a Rosenlied Wednesday's Child with a 60cm or 65cm male SD doll? I'm trying to decide on body size for my Flora's parent, and worry 65cm may be to big! She's meant to be 10-11 and I have a hard time gouging the proportions

#446 Ivory, Apr 13, 2023
      Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
    7. I have a Wednesday's Child and some 65cm guys that I can snap a pic of together later tonight or this weekend. Til then, I do have a photo of my Baby Delf next to a 65cm for comparison. My Baby Delf and Wednesday's Child share clothes, they just can't share shoes.
      I'll spoiler the pic since it doesn't have a Rosenlied in it. Personally, I think big babies make perfect "kids" to 58-75cm SD.
      Left is a Luts Baby Delf Pansy (41cm), right is a Luts SD65 Howl.
      [​IMG]

8. I have a Flora! I will try to get picture with a guy in the 60cm range!

9. Oh that'd be lovely, thanks!! Those two look absolutely adorable btw <3

10. Is Rosenlied really closed or shutdown? The last news notice is from 2021, 2 years is a long time to keep a site up, given the expense for hosting fees.
      The Q&A has messages from customers but no replies in 2022 :shudder

11. Last I heard Rosenlied is technically still around but only doing collabs. Here is one from April of this year that indicates the Bluefairy collab with Rosenlied will continue. Also shows to contact Bluefairy for questions. Not sure if they're only doing big baby releases but it's at least something.

12. :O How beautiful! I am relieved to see that their artistry is still active in the hobby with these collaborations. Thanks for finding and sharing Cap'n!

13. I adopted a Momo, who already had an artist faceup so I just had to make her theme after those cheek hearts. Her name is Aiko and she is very opposite of my Mignon, Eve. :whee:
      [​IMG]

14. Both your girls are so cute! The way you styled them is perfectly matched to their faceups. :gingerbreadman