1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RosenLied discussion part 1

Apr 27, 2011

1. Huge congratulations to you, she's one stunning doll :aheartbea

2. Thank you!:aheartbea

I'm really so happy I managed her! I loved the Rose sculpt immediately when the LE recently was released and knew she was going to happen eventually, then this girl came out!
      She even ended up white skin when originally the Oscar/GiGiker doll was supposed to have normal skin so became even more perfect
      Plus she's different to my other dolls, which I think in the end was part of why I went for her over the Beige.
      She's going to look AMAZING with my Cheshire Cat!:D

I wonder if anyone else on DoA tried and succeeded outside heidipay and myself?

3. Grats again, midnitestar! I am excited to see your girl when she comes home :) I am really happy that you got her! I feel lucky that I got at least the "French Rose", she is nothing compared to yours, but still better than no Rose ;)

4. My The One Rose just shipped! :fangirl:

5. Grats!! Safe journey!! And pictures then ;) But wow, that was quick! No sign of my Rose, who was released before yours. You are lucky :)

6. Not wonderful photos of my lovely girl so, I promise better ones later!
      I wasn't feeling too great the day she arrived so my photo taking skills weren't so great, and I've been too busy to play with her much.
      Couldn't put off showing you all her any longer though!:sweat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. midnite...I am so sorry you were not feeling well..thanks for taking the time to share your Rose.
      She is lovely ...the eyebrows are wonderful and those lashes...and the sculpt is a happy surprise...I was thinking she really had a 1/2 closed eye look...would you say no when looking at her straight on?
      I look forward to more photos:D

I have become a fan of Oscar...the minimalist Oscar, LOL...I have Cheshire Cat and a MoMocolor and saw
      that a LE Rose in normal skin by Oscar will be offered this month, but I really prefer white skin. I am hoping not to like this next release!! Yikes

8. midnitestar, thanks for showing her! She is awesome - such a wonderful and colorful girl! You are so lucky :)

9. :aheartbea Your Rose is beautiful and fits so well in with your other girls. Hope you feel better soon x

10. Rose is lovely! Hope you are feeling better by now.

11. Midnitestar, your Rose is awesome. Exactly what you like, I am so glad you got her. She is a perfect match with her sisters. Her outfit was gorgeous too if I remember correctly. You must show more pictures when you get time.

12. She's a really unique sculpt I feel! Her eyes are really far apart to the point where at some angles the camera makes them look TOO far, which they don't seem at all in person.
      It's all about capturing her right, then when you do she's amazing!
      I'll admit, I much prefer the darker, more dramatic, much more sparkly Oscar to the minimalist look she's been going with lately. I was a little worried Rose's faceup wasn't going to be quite enough for me, and while it IS less dramatic than I'd like, it really just works for this doll.

latedate_kate, which Momocolor Oscar doll did you get? I have the Beautiful dreamer girl by Oscar, then the Flower Candies Pink ver. by Memento Mori (who I'd been stalking on auction for quite sometime so was thrilled to get her!).
      I was really tempted by the Two Witches White ver. too but, since I already had that sculpt in Beautiful dreamer I got the other one.
      I'm definitely curious about the LE Rose by Oscar this month too! The One was supposed to be normal skin but ended up white skin so, I wonder if Oscar decided to do her idea for the original The One as an LE?
      I must prefer white skin too (or grey, or purple, or any unnatural colour) and generally hate normal skin, but my Flora was just too unique and amazing to pass up on and I'm glad I got her. You never know, the normal skin might work if the faceup and outfit is right!

Shashy! The outfit is MASSIVE too and I'll have to be creative to get you a good photo of it. Here's a photo I took back when she arrived though!

[​IMG]

13. She is gorgeous. It is hard to see the dark outfit with a dark background though. I find my dark outfits sometime impossible to get good pictures without a professional setting and camera. I do know the outfit was woderfull though.

14. :aheartbea I'd buy her for those gorgeous shoes alone!! And the rest of her is beautiful too

15. Got a shipping notice for my "French Rose" Rose, I am so excited to see her in person when she arrives :D

16. I am excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures. :)

17. congrats Ashemanu! I cannot wait to see your Rose:D I had her in and out of my cart at least twice!
      She was so tempting. Is she your first Weds?

midnite so you got a Flower Candies girl too! I love the lavender resin...I have White Witch! She is gorgeous...such delicate painting.
      Thanks for your pics of your Rose...she has beautiful painting too...and that is some outfit!

Sooooo...anyone grab this offering of Rose? She is lovely ^^

18. latedate_kate, thank you! Yes, she is my first Wednesday Child :) I hope customs will release her next week ...

I saw the new Rose is still available - it seems the dolls with face ups by Oscar never sell quickly. I often think if they are maybe too flashy for most Rosen Lied fans. I really like her though, if I hadn´t got my French Rose already I guess I would have gone for her!

19. Ashemanu, I assume you have your French Rose by now? I received mine a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE her. She is truly exquisite!!! She is my first Wednesday's Child too.

20. Congratulations! Please post pictures of French Rose!