1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RosenLied discussion part 1

Apr 27, 2011

1. Oliveoil, here is the blog: http://blog.naver.com/rosenlied/10168903863 The pictures of Rose are under Blah Blah (that always makes me smile ^^)

Well, I don´t think that Flora and Jerome look very similar - they are quiet different :)

2. I think Emma only looks similar due to the styling, with blonde hair and blue eyes. I think with different eyes, wig and clothes they'd look like cute sisters but not too similar.

3. That Rose looks so beautiful in the photo :aheartbea

4. Thank you for the blog! I wish it was in English. Rose looks beautiful. The wig is very pretty.

Thank you kayjay and Ashemanu for advise on Jerome. I am pretty sure I will put her on layaway.

5. I can only see the nose and lips. Looks good from there! :)

6. Ashemanu, I LOVE your Flana in her new Dollheart outfit!

Oliveoil, I agree that Jerome and Flora are quite different.

7. Well I've done it... I've put Jerome (girl) on layaway :) I decided on normal skin, although I love my Tuesday girl's white skin, I'm curious to see the normal skin and decided the mori-style I intend for her would suit ns best.

8. Congratulations! I am hoping to order her next week. LE Maret was available again and I jumped, so ordering Jerome is delayed.
      You will like the normal skin.:)

9. Congrats on your Maret, she's very sweet. I'm hoping in time to get a Weds white skin and a Tues normal skin, a family of four seems a good number to me ;)

10. A family of four sounds good. Your post reads "Lati Addict", I am Rosenlied Addict! I have many and hope I never tire of them. They are not the easiest to sell, but for now I am enjoying them.

11. There's nothing like a Lati to make me squeee (!) but I am finding I really love a few other companies too, Rosenlied is one, Peakswood is another. A friend actually warned me off RL dolls as they are hard to sell which is a huge shame if people are put off due to that. I have waited until I have found a Weds girl that I hope will be a keeper. I'm also at the stage of my collecting where I'm not just buying and selling to find out what I really like. I have a little order coming today from RL - some of those cute Tuesday shoes just released and I have also ordered the Weds shorts and t-shirt as I have been wanting them for ages and was afraid they'd sell out soon like so many other clothes have that I've loved on there.

12. It is very odd about Rosenlied. They make lovely dolls, quality is superb and customer service is excellent and yet the resale on the dolls is not so good. I have never figured out why.
      I purchased LE Noah. Her face up did not look like the photos on site. RL took her back and the artist is fixing, as they agreed it was not the same.
      What company would do that?
      I wish I could return Pudding but she does look just like the photos on site.

Please review the shorts and top. I have been tempted with them too. The new Tuesday shoes are so cute. I got a pair with Harmony and tempted for more. Have a fun dolly day! :)

13. Grats both kayjay and Oliveoil to your new girls :D

Maybe Rosen Lied in general is not far known ... there are only these discussion threads, no Waiting Rooms. Only very few pictures in the galleries. I remember seeing a Limited Tuesday Child Clover forever on the Market place, now, when I want one, there isn´t one of course ^^
      For, the RL molds are somewhat special, not babylike as other YoSDs, or fantasy oriented like Soom. They have a somewhat antique, not so modern touch (for me at least). Maybe that´s why they are not so popular.

14. Oliveoil - I saw your Noah, I'm pleased RL are going to redo her and I hope you love her then. I think she's a very cute sculpt, with a lot of potential.

The shorts and t-shirt arrived today and are beautiful. They fit my Minifee perfectly (which answers an earlier question in this thread)

Ashemanu - I understand what you're saying but there are other companies which do similar 'antique' styles that are more popular. Well we will enjoy our beautiful and rare dolls, people don't know what they're missing!

15. Kayjay: Did you see the difference in Noah's face up than the site photos? They will repaint her to look like pics on site. Hope I am happy.
      Please post a picture of MNF wear the shorts outfit. I am so curious about it. It is good to know it is nice.

Ashemanu: You could be right about looking more like antique dolls. It seems the "artist" dolls are the trend now. RL never does make the trends, but I love them. It is nice as lately it is possible to get the Limiteds. Last year they sold out in minutes.

16. I don't think I looked closely enough at your Noah, do you have a pic to post on the Tuesday thread? It would be interesting to see how different she looks as RL's faceup artists are usually spot on.

I was slightly disappointed in that I asked if I purchased the eyelashes with Jerome would the faceup artist attach them for me and Rose replied she'd spoken to the artist and the answer was no. I think for the sake of a few minutes and good customer service it wouldn't have hurt to do it. I almost thought 'well I won't buy her then' but then decided that was cutting off my nose to spite my face!!!

Oh I hope the limiteds remain not selling out in minutes as I really want another. I only got my Melody because she remained for sale for a period of days after release. I don't think our internet is quick enough to grab a girl who is desirable.

17. That is the one good thing about RL not being popular right now, the chance to get the limiteds ^^ In all the years before I never have been lucky with that. The four limiteds I have now I bought days after they went on sale. Now it is just difficult with the limited outfits, they can still sell out in seconds. Still wondering if I will try for the Wednesday Child outfit tomorrow ...

kayjay, that is a bit strange that the face up artist can´t be bothered with the eyelashes. And nobody else of their staff can do it? Okay. But it´s good you still bought her, it´s not her fault after all, and she will be lovely ^^

18. kayjay: I asked the same about the eyelashes and got the same answer. I really wish they would offer this service. They did it once for my basic Macaron. Here is a picture of Noah before. This is not a good picture. It does not show the eyebrows. That was the big difference and the lips look unfinished.
      Once she returns I will post a picture of her on Tuesday thread.
      [​IMG]

19. Noah is very pretty, I hope you like the new faceup. I've studied her a lot wondering whether she could be my Melody's sister but I prefer Chocolat and Beige to the Noah sculpt (I think!).

Yes I can stick the lashes on, but I am worried I'll damage the faceup in the process. But I'll give it a go.

The only outfits I really want now are the Sugarbabylove ones. Hopefully I'll get one in the future.