1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Roserin Doll (previously Cozydoll & Pixydoll)

Apr 20, 2011

1. I tried twice yesterday but never was able to pay XD
      I suppose third time's the charm!

They are pretty expensive... especially the face-uped one!!
      But they are very amazing heads :)

2. I had trouble paying for a fullset tiny she had a month or so ago. I never did get it to work, so I didn't get the doll:(. This time, everything worked on the first try. And, yeah, $130 for a face-up seems high. Then again, it is a one-off; my Little Monica one-off Dyuke's face-up was $150 I believe. That Sevy face-up makes him look even more like Lance to me. I remember when Lance was first released how happy some people were, since Sevy was no longer available then. I think there was a post somewhere that showed the differences between the two sculpts, but I can't find it. Oh well. The face-up I'm getting for Sevy isn't going to be anything like my Lance face-up, so they won't look too similar.

3. Thank you:D! I have no idea why that didn't come up in my search. So, they are quite similar, but there are enough differences so they won't look like perfectly identical twins. I like that Sevy is slightly more masculine.

4. Does anyone know the chances of Yur coming back? She's been sold out for a while now.
      She'd be perfect for to embody my favorite original character ;-;

5. Does anyone know if this artist is still making heads? I advent seen any site updates for ages now. :-(

6. I'm pleasantly surprised to see Roserindoll announce a new (?) sculpt, Lisa: ROSERIN DOLL

She's really cute! I love dolls with little frowns and kind of heavy-lidded eyes like that :D

I am rather tempted but I'm trying to stay strong and not divert from my doll plans. What do you guys think of this head?

7. She is super cute in a grumpy-but-pretty way. Makes me think of your crew @MacaronTea.
      I am tapped out on doll space though, so I cannot indulge!

8. WOW an update! Now this is how I prefer to start a Monday, with fantastic doll news. I must say, @St. James, you know me well. I'm not too keen on the faceup shown, but the naked head sculpt shows lots of potential in my eyes. She has such a short ordering window, going to have to ponder fast.

9. I want you to know @St. James that you are a horrible enabler. :XD: Although this means I need to get off my butt and finally sell the old version of Kana, since this will be her upgrade.

I'm starting to feel like this hobby is the endless hunt for bodies to pacify the floating head hordes.

10. :XD::XD: @MacaronTea I'm a pro.
      Floating heads, ugh! It's so much worse when it's a doll you used to have completed, but then you tossed that one aside in favor of a new head. I have several that are waiting with no prospect of a body any time soon.

11. Hi nice to meet you all! Im really interested on Dino growth ver. and I just want to ask if the normal resin still matches Volks which I have read on the comments earlier but its been years since they are posted >.< Thanks in advance :3

12. @Piku I just received the new Lisa head, I will try and remember to take a picture on a Volks body to share this week.

13. I just bought the head yesterday >u<) What resin color is your Lisa head? I hope its normal but anyway, I'll be sure to check that out! thank you.

14. Here is a picture of my normal skin Lisa headcap @Piku , with a Volks skin comparison.

Seems it matches the latest Volks pretty good (center), but anything older isn't so swift. (L) Volks oldskin (C) Volks pureskin from this year (R) Volks Charlotte Pureskin

[​IMG]

15. Ugh, why is this thread so dead and how am I somehow still the last post?! :( Anyone have updates on how their dolls are progressing from floating heads?

I am still on the hunt for a seemly elusive Volks SD13 body for my normal skin Lisa head.

Has anyone had luck matching the resin with other companies? I've finally sold the old version of my character the Lisa head is replacing. So I'm anxious to find a body so this girl can be with me again.

16. My guess is that there are just not many owners of these dolls here on DoA?!?
      I'm regularly watching this thread though, however I have had my boy now for a couple of years, so I guess my information might not be of much help, since skin tones usually change in the course of the years and they often even vary from batch to batch.

For instance my Dino is on a Dollzone pink normal skin body as I liked the skinnier look for him. The match is perfect or at least good enough in my humble opinion. However, even DZ isn't that constant with their skin tones, so it might very well be, that it will not fit anymore these days.

[​IMG]

17. It as been ages since I've been active on DoA or with BJDs in general so I am so out of it! I don't even remember what body my head has... Or if he still jas one at all!

It would be awesome to see some of the new bodies that vame out in the last few years compared to these heads... Must be one of them that matches.

18. Looks like a release of heads is happening again. According to the info posted here in News, this is the last batch of only heads to be released. It makes me wonder if the sculptor has been working on a body for some time, or if their focus has shifted. I'm very tempted to get vampire Sevy.

19. Anyone know neck circunference of Roserin's (65cm??) male doll heads? any possible match for normal skin? thank you<3