1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosetta-doll Discussion

Mar 17, 2012

1. For some time now, I've been visiting Rosetta Doll's website in the hopes of finding out any new news regarding their releases, but sadly, still nothing so far. :( I really hope they will accept pre-orders for one of their dolls soon. I'm hoping so much to buy a Zio someday...

2. Does anyone know what you get in terms of official papers from Rosetta-doll? :O I just got a clear plastic box with a sticker on it but I've been wondering ever since if the seller forgot to include anything.

3. I've been doing the same. I discovered Agave far too late, and I have a body ready for the head.

4. yumi~ - I like your Zio's face-up.

I don't know if anyone else still visits Rosetta Doll's website, but the last time I looked, I saw nothing but spam on their Q&A board. I had left a message right after they answered the last questions left months ago, so, I doubt I'll get a response...

5. [MENTION=61676]white_carnation[/MENTION]: awww it makes me utterly happy to know people like it because I'm just a beginner when it comes to face ups.

thanks!:aheartbea

6. Well, for a beginner, you're pretty good. :) Hehe, say hi to Danny for me. By the way, I think that's such a cute shot! I must also add that the boys I've seen of yours so far look really good in fur wigs.

7. Last time I checked the website was down, but maybe it's just on my end. :( I've been banking and planning on the Agave re-release, I think I'm going to have to give up on my dream of that head and try to find another one for my Ariadoll body. *sigh*

8. Aw, I know how you feel. Ever since I saw their dolls, I've wanted one, but at this point, I think it's better to just give up. Even if they did update their site again, I don't know if they'd release any heads any time soon.

9. Has anyone wondered what happened to their site? I heard that the domain closed down. I just discovered it and I fell for Agave

10. Ooooh I just saw this comment! >_< thank you thank you!!!!:blush I love the regular ones but some are so expensive and my furwigs are just like $10 =D you're so kind :hug:

OMG did they stop making dolls or just forgot to update the domain? it would be so sad if these beautiful dolls get discontinued T__T *hugs Seb tightly*

I've been visiting the url during all these days and it is still the same :( it seems like they went out of business but why? I'm so sad...

11. Aw, you're very welcome! :hug: It's funny how something inexpensive can look so good.

I think the website is finally gone, at least at this point. I checked today, and unlike before when I could still look around and click on links, the domain doesn't even come up with anything. :( I agree, it's so sad and disappointing…I just hope they come back again someday, because there are still people who want to buy their head molds.

12. I've also been watching their site. ;; I'm sad that they are gone! Their sculpts were so lovely.

13. I started stalking some Rosetta molds on flickr recently but apparently their website is gone...? Anyone familiar with this company can tell me what happened? Their business is closed for good? They are not re-opening or anything? Should I just sit here and start crying because I'm probably never gonna have the chance to buy an Agave? XD

14. I'm sad that they're officially gone too...all their sculpts were lovely...also kind of sad that most of my posts were deleted here...did I do something wrong? oh well...

15. I keep occasionally trying to check their web-site, social media and flickr hoping that there's signs of any activity... But so far nothing.:( So far the original website is just scary and endless spam/pop-ups.

I've been pining for a Zio and Agave for quite some time, and it's really sad that it seems like there's no plans of re-opening or rereleases... I wonder what happened?

16. I wonder about them, too. I love my Wayne and I really wish I had an Agave.

17. Bumping the thread to introduce my Agave that arrived today. She still needs a body, but wow is this mold gorgeous in person and very good quality resin! It's such a bummer they are not in business.. :( Maybe someday they will come back....

[​IMG]

18. Aaah Agave :D she's a beauty! I'm still sad that Rosetta-doll disappeared, I would have gotten all their sculpts if I could.

This is my boy Zio, the website might be gone but not their dolls. :)

[​IMG]

19. Oh he's lovely! ;D

20. Rosetta doll just opened a pre-order for Agave! I'm so glad to see that they may be back. Is anyone else bringing her home? :)