1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Roxydoll Pandora?

Jan 20, 2007

1. Boy, we're in trouble now!

2. yep--- screwed! LOL---
      23rd, hmm?

sure hope my Hana Devil sells by then. if not, it's Debt City for me. They know me well there. ;)

3. Move over--you know it's gonna get crowded there.

4. Oh dear. My oldest is 16 - wonderful child/man, the younger 2 are 12 & 10. Thanks for the WARNING. Perhaps it is best I lock them up in their rooms now, rather than waiting???

Perhaps that is why we all enjoy our dolls so much, they don't talk back.

Hugs:aheartbea

5. That disturbed my doll concentration - I'm trying to focus on AR Mini Ren whose languishing at Denver Doll since I'm probably the only who will ever get one...:ablah:

6. Mini Ren?? what? don't make me go look there. too many dolls, too little money!
      *_*

7. So, how many have her on their wish list???

No, no more new dolls . . . well, maybe just one or five . . .

Hugs

8. Lol, the ever-expanding wishlist. Although, I have already given up on stopping myself from getting new dolls. It's no use!

*wants Pandora* She's no exception. I rather like her big boobies! I'm thinking about sanding down her waist a little to give her more definition. I love her expression, too. She just makes you want to tickle her!

9. She's definitely on the wish list- but I'll be at work tomorrow and probably will miss getting one if they sell out fast. bummer.

10. AH crap.... I promise myself to keep the list small...and I mean by how many, not by size, and then they have to do this... She's soooooooo boooobsie! I'm betting she's gonna fit blythe stuff, too.... damn damn damn damn...

[​IMG]

11. giggles true to my own heart :aheartbea
      last year I made a new year resolution not to buy anymore tinys

this year ...I didnt even bother ...I just went for the Oh dear I give up

I dont think I have done a head count for a while :doh

just No hope for me

28, and 3 on the way ...opps what can I say ...my finger slipped

12. She's just so darn cute. I agree, very 'Pon-ish. Reminds me a bit of Jolene Blalock (Star Trek Vulcan girl) Check out her feet--do you think they're Becy-big or more Blythe size?

13. they're Up for ORDER at NDLC!!

Ok--- who all has ordered already?? Hana Devil sold in time--- so I ordered mine yesterday afternoon.

14. I like the wig and eyes on the second one better-- but the face on the first one. I ordered the first one-- so if anyone who ordered the second one likes the straight hair and/or brown eyes better, keep me in mind to trade!

:)

15. Oh, I love this one! As soon as she's available in tanned to match my Lucy, I'm in!

16. Yup ordered her too. As soon as I was able to. I ordered the first version, I just didn't like the eyebrows on the second--and I was so quick with the order they didn't have version 2 even announced yet. I am itching to buy another Lucy, I just love Sweet Girl Lucy, but I am hoping they might release a new face on the Lucy body, or maybe a boy?

17. I asked them about making a boy a while back, but they said no plans for him, drat it. I'd love a boy version of Lucy, too.

18. I wish they weren't the cost of a mini... otherwise I'd be tempted.

19. So is she 25cm? About barbie size or Skipper size? I can really tell what it says.

Oh, for those other Mommas out there ;) I'm soooo glad my oldest is only 4 yrs old! LOL Although my 1 yr old is a VERY moody little girl!