1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Roxydoll Pandora?

Jan 20, 2007

1. is there any other place to be LOL SING YAY for credit cards ...

2. Ive just seen the Pandora second
      I LIKE HER !
      Love the face on this one

3. Yes, she is beautiful.

I am working on Lucy today and some yesterday. She is lovely, but I wish she would hold a pose longer. Having some trouble getting her to stand. Perhaps my strings are too loose!

I love this new doll.

Hugs

4. Try wiring her. My Lucy is a bit floppy, but a wire in her arms legs and torso stiffened her up just fine. She holds poses great. The only thing I don't like is the headcap. Wish they would go to magnets!

5. Awww that Awkward one is killing me. I cannot afford a doll right now. I wish they sold them unpainted - might be affordable. Do you think there is a mold diff between Proud and Awkward or just the faceup? I think it is just the faceup.

Carolyn

6. It looks like the face-up to me too. The general features are the same on both dolls, it's just the painting that makes Awkward look...well...awkward!

7. I usually like the "goth" look for dolls, but I really don't like the third one. odd-- because I change so many of mine to little witches, demons, goths, etc.-- but nope, not crazy about that one.
      I still like the face on #1 best and the wig and eyes on #2. and... not very much about #3, not even the outfit which could have been really cute.

whew! what a relief that I don't want at least one of them. ;)

8. #3--no, thank goodness! I was afraid to go look, but I am safe, don't like her at all.

9. Oh dear! She's twins to my Boding Boding Alice! And I said I would wait for the tanning one. What to do? Goodness me, she's so pretty. Darn that Roxydoll anyway.

10. Ok who's gonna buy them so I can stalk them. Any chance of me buying a doll soon has evaporated, having spent $900 on a root canal this morning and I still have to get the rest done with the crown (another $900 or so). So somebody else has to buy them! I think I will name my root canal Lusis and my crown Pandora :(

Carolyn

11. I'm sorry for you're pain, but that is too funny!

12. Oh wow..that is pretty funny-- gotta wonder how many of us do that.. new muffler with other stuff attached for the car--- that could have been a volks limited dolls....

Hope you feel better!

Ah-- I do like the eyebrows on Pandora #3... :)

13. Whee! Pandora cleared customs today. She may be here as soon as tomorrow, can't wait to get a look at her.

14. Mine says "on shipping" but the EMS number doesn't work-- and the 'delivery confirmation' on the order status says "12-02-2007" but it wasn't delivered on the 12th.... and I never got an email from NotDoll saying she was shipped.

Edited: I got the notice from the Post Office today. drat! they say I can't pick it up until Friday because they have to try to deliver it TWICE before they leave it at the post office. No one is here today-- no one will be here tomorrow. Poo!!

Friday before I can pick her up.

15. She's here! She's Here! And she is so way cuter than her pictures on the Notdoll site. Here is Pandora, I am Proud (in my wig):
      **Edited to comply with rules about photos only going to the gallery. Sorry for the photos--I was excited with her arrival!**

16. Pandora looks so slim and delicate next to Becky, how darling--!

17. her feet! it looks like (from your photo) that Pandora doesn't have the Becy-feet. I guess I won't see mine until Friday. :( bummer--- so lots of photos of yours, please?

(love the wig on your Pandora and your Becy-- and your Becy's new face, too)

18. Wow Pandora is so gorgeous Deborah! What a lovely face! Is that the wig that came with her?

19. Lovely group pictures toydogz4