1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Roxydoll Pandora?

Jan 20, 2007

1. Pandora has a lovely body, such and improvement over Becy's! Her legs are slim and her feet are very delicate and small. Her faceplate is also attached with magnets, which I think is a huge improvement over Lucy's head. I am really happy with her, hope I can manage to buy another one to give the body to poor little Becy! Her faceup is very sweet as well--she doesn't have the angry Pon look the Notdoll pictures were showing. This is my wig, I thought it suited her better than the default Notdoll wig (long straight brown one with bangs).
      [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Oh thank you so much for posting pics of Pandora, toydogz. I love her littler feet and slim legs. How about her hands? I'm sure they're just as detailed as Lucy's.
      Love your Becy's new face--she looks just wonderful. What a great collection of girls you have. I've been dithering over Aren as well, and I'm glad to know she fits in so well the rest. Pretty!

3. uh oh... after seeing the "nude shots", lovely as Pandora is, I like the Becys better (I "only" have two of those ;) ).... I don't even have Pandora at home yet (being held hostage at the post office) and I'll probably just sell her when I get her (unless it's love at first sight).
      I was hoping they'd change the feet (which they did) but leave the rest of the body alone-- which they didn't .

ah well--- the list of Gotta-Haves is long. LOL!

4. Yes, lovely photo. Your girls look wonderful

Hugs

5. I like how sturdy Pandora looks, not as wispy as most girls that size. The giant boobies are a little off putting, but she seems pretty in proportion.

6. well, here's my Pandora. I truly didn't even mean to open up the box, because I thought I would put her up for sale immediately. I thought "too much like Lucy" (Lucy and I didn't bond at all), I thought "not enough attitude for this bunch".... I was wrong.

I still don't like the hair I have on her- or the wig she came with-- but I do like everything else about her. Must find Good Hair for her!

here's mine- no name yet because I didn't plan to keep her:

[​IMG]

7. Oh she is awesome! And so different from mine--you are right, she does have attitude. Now, what clothes is she wearing? Those fit great.

8. No one stays sweet around here for very long! they get corrupted. ;)

She is wearing a Madame Alexander Coquette skirt and coat, the tee shirt is a Margarita_Rosa one that she made for one of the Tinies and the boots came from Mimiwoo.
      I've just ordered some more Mimiwoo stuff for her, since it looks like she'll be staying, at least for now.

I think she needs a wild mohair wig, though.... who is the person here who is owned by scads of tinies and she makes those mohair wigs??

9. vicki in tn, that would be tinybear LOL!
      Great clothes on your girls BTW.

10. thanks! yeah, dufus-me--- I scrolled up and there she was. I want that burning (!) oak one for her I think, if she can make it that tiny. I'll pm her.
      :doh on me!

12. LOL!! Margarita_Rosa: hear that??? the Lucy that you have now scared ToyDogz away from Lucy!
      How is "our" Lucy behaving at your house??

I actually have already emailed Tinybear about the wig. I think my Evil Pandora needs a burning (yep!) oak one. LOL!

we don't call it the Tennessee Home for Incorrigible Tinies for nuthin', y'know! HA!

13. Just heard back from Notdoll on some Pandora questions I asked:

"Hello. Hi. How are you~

First of all Thank you for having an interest in our dolls.
      We appreciate your concern about our notdoll lab creation now.

- I am so sorry. Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to sell
      the magnetic headcap with 'Lucy' version yet.
      We think it'll take much more time for us to decide & prepare.

"Also, will you be offering the Pandora body separately?
      I have a Roxy Becy doll, and I would love to put her head on the improved
      and nicer Pandora body."

- Yes, We have some plans to sell the Pandora body separately.
      It's maybe April 2007.

So sorry for the inconveniences, and we hope you keep loving our dolls.
      Thank you very much. Have a good day~"

Yay, my little Becy will soon be upgraded to a new svelte body!

14. aww. I like little Becy's chubby little body, big hands and huge feet. LOL! it's more like .... me! :doh

the new girl is lovely and her body is perfect but my Patti and Becki will have to keep their little chubs. :lol:

I just can't figure out my Pandora's name. She's certainly not TELLING me, the brat!

That button inside Pandora's head is getting on my nerves, though- it makes her face not want to sit on correctly. Have you figured out a 'fix'? maybe I'll replace that big button with something smaller. ?

15. Hmm, mine isn't causing a problem. You just have a difficult girl all around! Although my girls arms did fall off on me. One of the knots came out--scared me to death!

16. eek! arms falling off is infinitely worse than face not squishing on all the way. I might just need to cut back some of the extra string inside her head.

yes-- everyone who comes thru here is a delinquent of some sort. I think the girl dolls all take on the persona of my grown daughter -- at whatever age they portray. And she was quite a delinquent in HER day, too! :o

the boy dolls are much more mellow, as is my son. Good thing, I couldn't have lived thru two like the daughter! *_*

17. Ha ha art imitating life. Don't fret Vicki, once you get that big Tinybear fluff on her head you'll forget about the gap!

18. Iw as just about to rush over and show you this
      is it me or !!
      she looks just like Abby on NCIS!

Ive never wanted one of these ...Im a Lucy fan ...but if my Hubby see`s her it will be all over ...he loves Abby