1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rugged Realism

Oct 10, 2019

1. I have the same concern : I had funds for first preorder but used it for something else... I kind of hope they won't be available soon so I can save again !

2. Looks like this order will be heads only. Not sure if there will ever be bodies, or if I should look for that elsewhere.

3. I missed that it might be head only. I will have to go back and watch. Was there a reason given that it might be head only?

4. I was under the impression that there was not preorder information yet, as Helene had not even determined a price with the casting service :?

5. All of the artist's comments/replies in her IG threads are "also planning releasing just heads". So I read that as in addition to full dolls, she plans on offering just heads as well.

6. Oh, that's makes sense. Rereading, I see that is more likely the case. I'm going to need a layaway then, lol. I want both!

7. Ooh, hopefully I can snag one this time! It's torture being local to Helene but not being able to have caught the last preorder. I want to show my support but ah...bad timing and the wallet said no. Fingers crossed this time I can at the very least swing a head.

8. I'm so happy they're back ! These guys are so beautiful. I'll do everything I can to get one big guy :3nodding:.
      Bob is so cute too!

9. I’m so excited for the new pre-order! Im still dead set on buying geneo. I’m also curious if there will be layaway because I remember for the last one Helene said they wouldn’t be offering it.
      Either way, I’m just so so happy that the masters have been remade! And I’m just so excited for the next pre-order

10. I’m really stoked about the Rites boys being back in the running too. It was such a gut shot to see the project cancelled last year and having to give up on Aquilo joining my crew but aaahhhh second chance! Course now I’m back to not being sure if I want to get the small version or the big’un. :lol: I’m leaning towards the 65cm version, but we’ll see what the damage will be once Helene has put out info about the updated pricing. :sweat

11. Looks like pre order will soon be announced :celebrate

12. Well with that announcement I'm going have to forget the iplehouse doll+head sale and use my doll funds towards RR instead. I really want Tresno and a Lamento head. The body looks amazing and I love the tan.

13. I'm so excited to finally have a date for the rites of passage!!! I feel like I've been watching this pre-order for almost 2 years

14. What body do you plan for the Lamento head? I'd love to get extra heads (they are so beautiful!) but hybrids scare me.

15. I havent thought about that yet. I usually get pretty lucky and when a random body pops up it fits the head i have.

16. Ohhh so excited they are back!! May gonna be a heavy month on my wallet ^^"

17. Preorder in May LET’S GOOOOOOO! :dance RIP to my savings account. Gonna have to try to be better about frivolous spending this next month. :lol:

Anyone know if she has ever shown the 50cm boys with other minis? Been wondering if they’re more comparable to Iplehouse’s FIDs with their smaller heads, or more like Souldoll’s Vito boys (which fit in well with mature minis). I know she’s definitely posted a video before that showed them with bigger dolls (like a Dollfie Dream and an old Elfdoll girl), but idk about the 1/4 size range. P: Definitely help me figure out what size Aquilo I should settle on.

18. Still no layaway. :atremblin I guess I'll have to plumb the depths.