1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rugged Realism

Oct 10, 2019

1. Damn. No paypal too.
      It is also allowed to buy 5 dolls, I hope there wont be scalpers

2. Oh, I didn't think about that. I hope not.

3. If you read through the terms of sale, she's checking each potential buyer's history/feedback. So I'm not super worried.

4. Everyone is quickly seeing what they can sell lol
      The cinnamon color looks really nice. Such a lively looking shade.

5. it is very exciting to see it all coming together. i'm having a hard time deciding what resin colour i like the most :3nodding:
      i'm so glad the heads are offered separately too.

6. So the order period opens at midnight on May 25th Melbourne time (UTC+10), correct? So that's 9am US Central Time on the 24th. Time zones are always such a pain to convert...

7. Really loving the Cinnamon colour...even though the character I have in mind is meant to be a pale skinned red head. ( so yeah, Peach would be better...well, Daisy with some blushing and freckling too)
      Lamento so completely works for the character...but, Erato has that "Mona Lisa" hint of smile thing going on. Oh and Tresno is just down right adorable.
      I was about to start a thread in the mini section, but realised that goes up to 49cm in height, so guess both sizes of lads are ok here.

8. I can't choose between Tresno and Lamento. But i think my love for Lamento keeps getting stronger. Cinnamon might look really cute freckles with red hair. Tan skin and red hair can be very lovely.

9. @Glitt3rGalaxy - hmmmm....know what you mean about Lamento. Keep coming back to him too.
      Hmmm...you've got something there about the tan/freckles. In my head, my character is of Celtic/Scots decent, but he has fantastical elements which could exploit a more interesting look.
      I did also go straight for the 65cm version, but the 50cm really appeals. Checking the smaller ones measurements he's close to an SD girl. I especially like the fact the minis have a decent size head.

10. @StrontiumDog & @Glitt3rGalaxy - i'm in the Lamento boat too, then Erato and Tresno next...
      then my brain says, but wait - - - Geneo and Aquilo... LOL
      freckles are going to look great on them, i can really imagine it :)
      i keep thinking about if i could time-share the body, which resin would work the best with my floating heads, but maybe just better to not worry about that.

11. All these boys are so nice, that it's definitely hard choosing between them! I think I'm going to try for Lamento, Tresno, and Geneo because I can't make a decision between the 3.

12. I'm Erato team since the beginning but I love Tresno and Geneo a lot too (I tried them both on FaceApp to see their smiles and they are to die for :D). I was thinking maybe I'll get a Geneo head only but I'm scared of hybrids and I would have loved him in a darker color, so maybe I'll just keep my money to spoil Erato and get him a nice facup.
      I'm not in the marketplace yet, did any of the Alphabet serie appear for sale at least once these past years? Wondering if we'll get a chance to get another sculpt later, when funds will be back...

13. @Constance the decision is the hardest thing for sure. i would love to get one in each resin shade, solve all my decision problems but cost :lol:

@wendymoira - i really love Erato too, that little smile is everything. i'm not sure about the Alphabets though, i missed all of that release completely.

14. all the sculpts are so cute!! I wish I could get more than one but my heart is forever set on Geneo.

15. @kiraabsol I 100% feel the same about getting more than one. Im really into Erato and Aquilo. But they are all just soooo pretty. Its hard to choose one!

16. I’m definitely set on getting Aquilo, but I am playing with the idea of maybe adding a Geneo head in the same color. :lol: Which then brings up the issue of what color to get…stuck between peach and cinnamon. Been set on wanting Aquilo in a pale color, but Geneo would look very nice in something darker. AND I’m still stuck on if I want the 65cm version or the 51cm one. OTL

I made a super janky photoshop to try and get an idea of what a 51cm boy would look like next to other minis I have, but it’s hard to tell if his head/face proportions would look odd or not next to, say, my Souldoll Gana girl. The 51cm boys seem like they’re just smack between Iplehouse’s FIDs and slim/mature mini head sizes. Times like these I wish I wasn’t such a stickler for my dolls to “fit” together, proportion-wise.

At least I have the month to agonize over it lmao

17. I only have eyes for Erato. 65 cm, cinnamon, just like I said before.

18. I just saw that the order form will only be available when preorder opens... That's scary :aeyepop: I've never done such a thing, I hope I'll be fast. Do you know what kind of information one has to fill in these ? Any bank information or just what doll one wants?

19. Yeah I’m super scared they’re going to sell out in minutes. I’m honestly so worried

20. Good luck, everyone! I'm so happy that this sculptor has been able to rescue these handsome fellows and make them available at last. She worked so hard on them!

I've found that men/boys don't stick around in my house (I just like styling girls better) so I won't be taking part in the preorder - which is a really good thing, because it would be impossible to choose just one of these guys! Back in the prototype stage I thought Tresno was so pretty (too pretty lol, I don't have any characters that youthfully attractive and couldn't figure out what I could do with him), but Erato's smile is so appealing and Geneo has such a unique face.

Anyway, I hope the preorder doesn't sell out too quickly so that you can all make it in!