1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rumpeldoll Discussion

Jan 8, 2018

1. Omg....dont' tell me that lol! I have a Nkiru on pre-order already..... I wish i had snapped up a Eloy but a Morfeo relation would definitely do it....:sweat

Hmmm.....good luck with that....isnt there as saying about resistance being futile? Maybe that is just in my house! :3nodding:

#61 Saraht, Jun 8, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2018
    2. If anyone is curious about more hybrid options for rumpeldoll heads. Here is a picture of my boys. My abaddon on an Akagidoll body and Morfeo on a lumedoll body

[​IMG]

3. Ree got a temporary style change before being moved to a bust (to await his Akagidoll body)! This was the skater kid look I had going for my April Story Cheon head but I moved him to a bust to work on wig construction. I can't stand having headless bodies around, so Ree got to hang out for a while as a skater ratto lol

[​IMG]Untitled by emac116, on Flickr
      https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1826/41097613160_9fd4dfd69e_k.jpgUntitled by emac116, on Flickr

#63 emac, Jun 28, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2018
    4. I love the skater Ratto look Emac, and am swooning over the photo of Abaddon on the Akagidoll body. I would definitely like him on my wish list!
      I have been making progress on my Moth Boy Edison. I plan on making him a leather flying helmet type of headware but you will get the vintage vibe that i am aiming for with him.
      [​IMG]

5. I cannot adequately express how much I am in LOVE with your moth! <3

6. Thank you! I think you just did, and very well lol!:lol:

I wanted to make him a non scary, somewhat 'geeky,' Vampire Moth and was hoping that I would be able to pull it off - projects sometimes don't work out how we plan do they, but thankfully he did.

I collect a few artist bears as well as bjds and have a few moth repellents around the room to deter them from eating the mohair on the bears. I will out of necessity have to sit Edison with a big bear when he arrives due to lack of space, so wanted to try and give him a story that would tie in with this.

7. He looks amazing :love

8. Thank you! I am so pleased with him. He seems to almost have a vulnerability about him which i really love. Definitely a stayer here! Hopefully the new sculpt that Rumpeldoll is working on - little Abby will join him one day too:love

[​IMG]PSX_20180707_103639

9. I love your moth guy! I'm holding out for another release of Morfeo. (I also am waiting for Abby!)

10. I too was waiting for the next release of Morfeo but was lucky to secure him on the secondary Market. One of the things that I love the most about this sculpt is the fact that he looks as good in profile as he does from the front, and that is surprisingly rare.
      I have sold dolls before that I just did not like in profile, as no matter where I put them, their appeal gradually waned over time. To have a doll that appeals from every angle is wonderful! :)

11. ^ Yeah I couldn’t wait any more and put out a post asking to buy one. Thankfully someone came through! <3

12. That is often the best way when we desperately want a doll. I don't intend on missing out on Abby this time like I did Morfeo. I will give her a Borrowers character and call her Arrietty!

I really like Abbadon but don't have a character that I could give him right now, or a body so I won't go down that road just yet unless one falls into my lap and then it would be rude not to! :lol:

#72 Saraht, Jul 8, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    13. Ree’s Akagidoll body has shipped from ACBJD! <3 I can’t wait to get it in. I still have a free face-up from AngelToast so I might use it for Ree and get him all settled finally!

14. I also have Rumpel Doll Abaddon :D Actually I have two heads of Abaddon, but they are the same character. He is like a demon, so he has his normal demony head and a head for when he pretends to be human.

I really like this head so much :love Now with the new preorder I am considering to buy one more, but I think I have enough with two heads :whee:

This is the demon version. The clothes are not right - he needs a suit, but it was what I had that fitted him. His eyes and wigs are what i imagined om him, so that is right :D
      [​IMG]

15. Oooh, he's so cool and handsome!

16. what a cute project!! is a very good idea! i like very much <3
      is he in fresh skin? and what body he has? i'm looking a body for my future Morfeo in fresh skin and i'd like to know all possibility i will have for this hybrid!

17. I may have just ordered Morfeo (again) in the Copper Oriental. I wanted him to be tan anyway, and had been putting off getting him another body because I didn't know if I should dye him or blush him or just give up and go with the fresh. Now I don't have to stress over it XD

18. Ahhhh, I love the variety of fantasy creatures people turn Morfeo into! :love

My poor Morfeo, Howell, has been sitting around body-less for months, due to a lack of funds and indecision. (I want something tall and lanky for him, but I have a hard time with male SD sculpts.) He's a púca, though, so I just tell myself that he's doing his best impression of a dullahan. :lol:[​IMG]

19. I just submitted my order request for a gray Morfeo. he is going to be a vampire and be the half brother to Hyde (my Abaddon) who is a werewolf. I love monster boys <3

20. Congrats! I'm getting a gray Morfeo as well. No plans for him, just found the sculpt cute. :XD:
      Still body hunting, and I'm considering a resinsoul body, but I've got time.