1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rumpeldoll Discussion

Jan 8, 2018

1. Congratulations @LuckyXIII and @LotusMoon I have ordered and Abaddon head.- last time I got him in gray, this time in fresh skin :)

2. I've also ordered an Abaddon head. I do not know who he is yet, which is unusual for me as I normally have an OC made already. I'm excited to figure out what part he plays during the wait. :)

3. I’ve never seen someone use the Morfeo as a female and she’s sooooo pretty, I’m in love

4. I ordered another Morfeo, this time in Fresh skin. I just couldn't resist! I don't know if I'll sell my Oriental resin Morf or keep both and make them two versions of the same character or what... I really want an Abadon too but I don't know if I have the funds... When does the pre-order close again?

5. @emac Congrats on Morfeo! I think it is very nice to have multiple heads for the same character, so I think that would be a good idea for your heads.

My demon boy dresses as a human when he needs to get around without being discovered, so I have two heads for my boy. Some time ago I showed his demon face and here is his human face:

[​IMG]

I love the Abaddon sculpt so much I am considering how to add more heads to my character :P

6. Thanks so much, it means a lot to me! :D
      I can never seem to keep male dolls so I instantly knew she had to be female. I really love to see the diversity in Morfeo owner photos. I really love that the mold can be boyish or rough and tough.

7. [​IMG]Equinox by Nymrah, on Flickr
      She's definitely one of my alltime favorites
      wistful sigh

8. Hey guys, I am currently looking for wigs for my preordered Morfeo. The head is 8 inches and I am often a bit conflicted between wig sizes. I discovered a wig-style I crave on ebay and they offer the following two options:

"Size: 1/4 7-8" = 18-19cm
      "Size: 1/3 8-9" = 22-24cm

I am unsure whether to take the bigger or smaller one? I am still a newbie and want to make the perfect choice haha
      And thought this would be an opportunity to generally ask what wig-sizes you use on your Morfeo-heads.

Thanks in advance! :)

9. I would go with an 8/9. If it is too big, they can still wear the wig. You can also try to find an 8/8.5 but half sizes are a bit harder to find. I'm in the same boat with a few of the heads I have.

10. Really love Rumpeldoll sculpts! I got my eyes on Morfeo! :D

11. Really liked Morfeo when i first saw him, but the lips feel a little too thin for my tastes?
      But those ears, hhhhh

12. Wow, those eyes!!!

13. They are by MehiArt or Candyworld on Etsy ^^

14. Thank you so much! Since I am so new to BJD's I had no idea.

15. Hi ! Does anybody here tried to put 14mm eyes on his Morfeo ? I have small iris 14mm eyes and I would like to put them on my new boy, but I'm afraid it doesn't fit his "eyes holes".. ^^'

Edit: Well I've finally ordered some 12mm eyes !

#96 Kutsushita, Jun 20, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    16. Heyy anyeone else waiting for their Rumpeldoll Abby?? :D
      mine is in customs for so long already :pout:

I would love to se pictures of her already! there are only so many on instagram..

17. I am too! I’m also waiting on customs!

18. mine arrived!! she is soo sweet.. I'm seriously amazed by the detail.
      there is a little box opening photoseries in my insta stories if anyone wanna see~

19. I love my Abaddon. I haven't felt the enthusiasm for a long time ...
      [​IMG]