1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rumpeldoll Discussion

Jan 8, 2018

1. I'm so excited because I just order a Morfeo head. I was actually talking to somebody on instagram that was selling a Morfeo head but the head was on hold. So I saw an old post from November from the artist on Instagram so I decided to ask her if she still had any Morfeo heads available for sale. I got lucky because she only had one left in grey resin, so I order him. I been wanting one since a few years back but I always miss the preorder period.

I hope the wait is not to long and at least to get him by early January. It will take me a long time to get him a body or have him complete, but I'm very happy to at least own the head. Now I need to look for some grey skin bodies that will match and fit the Morfeo head.

Can somebody please tell me the eye size and wig size of Morfeo? I will be very grateful :)

2. Congratulations!

I currently use 14mm eyes and size 8-9 wigs, though some of the 8-9 wigs are too big.

3. Thank you. I will love to see some owner pictures of Morfeo. I need to get ideas :p

4. [​IMG]
      Well, here’s 14mm Captured in Glass eyes and a “1/3” size wig from Alice’s Collections. Please pardon the nose scar, his body flung his head across the room :|

5. Thank you for the picture he is so cute. I'm glad those scars are all he got. I accidently dropped a bjd a few years ago and it got cracked.

I just got a shipping notice from the artist. My Morfeo head was already send. It was so fast. I'm very esxcited :)

6. It took exactly a month but my Morfeo head finally made is home. He is so CUTE!!! I hope some day to send him to get a face up and get him a body. The white wig 8-9 I had where to big on him. I tried a few 7-8 mohair wigs I had on him and they fit perfectly.

I name him Nosferatu....maybe :p

[​IMG]

7. Reviving this old thread because I'm currently looking for a male bust to display my Morfeo head but unfortunately my search hasn't been going very well.
      So is there even a resin bust out there that fits the neck and proportions of the Morfeo head?

8. I have him on a Mirodoll male SD bust right now Bc that’s what was available out of my collection of busts, but the neck is really too short for it to be elegant. It’s utilitarian — it gets the job done, no frills lol. My LoongSoul and Doll Zone Devon busts are much nicer, and they fit Morf just fine IMO.

Some pics here: emac116 has shared 9 photos with you!

The short one is Mirodoll, the tall white one is LoongSoul, and the fox one is Doll Zone.

#108 emac, May 4, 2020
      Last edited: May 4, 2020
    9. Love Morfeo on the busts. I especially like the fox. Thx

10. @emac Thank you very much for the comparison photos! I agree, the Mirodoll bust looks too short but fortunately, the ones from LoongSoul + Dollzone seem to have the right proportions.
      I'd love to display my Morfeo on a bust, the head sculpt is just too beautiful to just keep him in a dark box all the time<3

11. I was able to purchase a Morfeo in Fresh secondhand, I've been eyein' one of these boys for a while and Im SO excited to finally have one!

I'm doing a short layaway on him, so the boy will wait a little while to come home, but thats okay. :)

12. Has anyone tried Abaddon on on the Timeless body please? Just curious as he seems to work on the Dollstown 18 well and they are a similar size.

13. I finally did my Abaddon's faceup! He needs a wig and I want him to have green eyes but I'm pleased enough with my amateur work. He's on a very old Soom Supergem body, which is a very poor color match but great proportions.

[​IMG]

14. The Timeless body has such a different neck shape than all other doll bodies, due to how the bulb of the neck is sculpted to fit the Venitu head (which is made to connect to the neck at the back of the head rather than the center like other heads/bodies). So Abaddon won't even fit on Timeless without modifications. I have my Abaddon on the way back from a faceup, though, so if all you're looking for is a comparison of body proportions to the head, I can get you a pic of the head "near" the neck -- but I can't put it on the neck, it just won't fit. :)

15. I am now thinking of the Dollstown 15 body for Abaddon, not sure if it would be too lean looking.I have been looking an excuse to get that body for years as I like the way it looks. My Abaddon head is not here yet which makes it a little difficult to figure it out.

16. [​IMG]

I got this Morfeo secondhand earlier this month, I did his faceup yesterday!

I think he's pretty. :aheartbea

17. Bumping this with a surprising hybrid option if you like your Morfeo BEEFTASTIC :lol:

Morfeo in oriental resin (with a faceup by Pikkochan) on a Doll Family A 70 cm body in their tan resin (which is a very very light tan, maybe more like an olive IMO?): [​IMG]Untitled by emac116, on Flickr

The head actually fit pretty well y'all, lol

18. @emac Oh that's one spicy boy! I love that hybrid! Thanks for the photo! I might grab one for my Abaddon, since he's a bit too short on his soom supergem for his character.

19. Finally got around to slapping some cash down for a body for my Morph. I'm getting him the DZ B60. He still doesn't have a face yet, but I wanted to practice on my other head first. I got him eyes though. I saw a picture on Pinterest of a guy and I immediately said, "That. That is what my Morph looks like." Don't know if I'll be able to swing that faceup, but I'm gonna try.

20. I'm not sure how I never came upon this thread! I have a grey Abaddon head. Love him so much. We're waiting on his body to arrive from Dollshe. So that might still take quite some time...

This is him:
      [​IMG]
      I am a little undecided on the name as I am currently unsure of which character he plays in my story. I have to best friends though I might change that to brothers. So not sure which he is. I'm seriously considering adding the morfeo to my collection as well... I just can't resist those ears and sweet face.