1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rumpeldoll Discussion

Jan 8, 2018

1. My body came in yesterday! The color match is just as amazing as I hoped, and despite being nearly impossible to get the head on because it's strung so tight, he poses really well.
      [​IMG]

2. Aahhhh that looks gorgeous! Such a perfect match aesthetically! I love it :love

3. The second I saw one of emac's pics testing this hybrid I had to do it. None of the other options I saw stood out to me nearly as much as this one. The proportions just felt right, and even though I'm sure differences in resin over time are always a factor, this is still one of the better resin matches I've seen as well (that's not, you know, Dollshe).

Now that I really look at it, the body is almost the spitting image of my boyfriend. :aeyepop:

4. I took a break from my dolls for almost a year, but after I came back I can't stop taking photos of my Diahr. Ahh, this guy :love
      I use the Loongsoul body for my boy and I like how it work with him.

[​IMG]

5. God willing I will be getting my a Nosferatu a resinsoul Yi (72cm) body in custom grey resin, but for now I couldn’t resist and I tried him in the two bodies I have the FantasiaDoll Jupiter and April Stoey 67cm body :)

6. I have a grey Morpheo. I've been waiting for a body from Dollshe.

7. That’s so cool. Morfeo in grey looks awesome. I did consider a body from DollShe but the waiting time is so LONG you are so brave. So I went with resin soul because they do resin matching :)

8. This is the first Dollshe that I've waited more than a year for. I knew it would be awhile when I ordered but at the time my faith was strong!

I love my Morpheo.

9. I got the resinsoul body I order for another head and I couldn’t resist to try Morfeo head on it. Nosferatu will have a body similar to this but in gray resin. I'm happy the head fits great proportion wise : ) The neck is a perfect fit and it has a great range of motion. Now hoping for a good resin match :two_hearts. I have to say I’m really enjoying the resinsoul 72 cm male body. It is big but not to heavy and it poses beautiful

10. Once again my dreams have been shattered. I got my resinsoul 72cm Yi body with the smooth abdomen but the resin was to dark. I think there might be something wrong with my vision or my tablet screen because the color look the same to the head. It look not bad in pictures but in person the head is way lighter than the body. It looks like if he is wearing tons of makeup. I’m so sad :(

11. I had my Abaddon on the old Soom Supergem body. The color match was bad but proportions were good. I've just stuck him on the April Story SD17 and it looks great as well... but bad for color AGAIN. But better than the Soom due to its more yellow tones.
      Hybrids

12. I want to share my Abaddon. I dressed him up as Geralt from Witcher for a convention. It was really fun :D

[​IMG]

13. He looks fantastic!

14. My Morfeo finally has his body! It took Dollshe 3 years (almost to the day) to get it to me. I don't recommend them as vendors of anything. I mean, the dolls are very nice, but the long waits are ridiculous.
      [​IMG]

15. I've got a morfeo that's been sitting since 2018-- the first pre-order (whenever that was). I'm just now getting into BJDs again after a long hiatus.
      I plan to put the sculpt on a female body, for a pre-existing character. Sorry to necro this thread, but I'm curious if anyone has any female bodies they can plop their morfeo on top of so I can see? He's a unique head and it's hard to find anyone putting him in odd places! I'm looking for fairyland feeple65 (this is the 1/3 one, right?) as an example, specifically but all female examples are welcome! That body seems to resemble the frame I want for her, and the measurements seem to line up well but I'd like to see it in action if at all possible.