1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SADOL Discussion

May 24, 2012

1. I don't have a Feeple60 head but I can tell you that Fairyland NS resin is pretty close to Sadol NS. Fairyland's resin is just a bit peachier. It's a fairly decent match and with a little blushing you won't be able to notice the difference. I was surprised about how good they looked together. My only issue is that Fairyland's resin has a smoother texture than Sadol's and looks a bit shiny next to the Sadol resin. I prefer the look and feel of Sadol's resin much more.

2. Hello there!
      I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to tell me how well does Sadol's WS match with Little Monica's WS? (In terms of Resin matching, as well as body proportions please)
      Also, could I bother you guys for some pictures of this hybrid? Or at least an explanation as to how well LM neck circ. matches with Sadol bodies?
      Thank you!

3. Sorry Ciel98, I can't help you with the matching or hybrid. I don't have any Little Monica dolls.

I feel like this thread can use a bit of spam. Here's my Yena, Seraphina.
      [​IMG]

4. Hello. Here is my Etienne (Sadol, Han Wool) WS
      [​IMG]

5. Anyone know how a migidoll head would look on the honey 63 body? A jina head would be great :)

6. No nude pics, but this doll is a Migidoll LE on a Honey63 body.

7. Hi guys (: Did anyone else take advantage of their anniversary event? I only got jointed hands but I'm nearing my 50 day mark and I'm so excited :dance

8. Sorry for the double post but they have arrived!! They were shipped soon after I posted on this thread and was shipped ridiculously fast Canada Post standards xD

[​IMG]

They are so expressive and gorgeous I love them a lot :D

#348 kuze, Oct 23, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    9. Hi everyone!

I hope someone here might be able to help me with a question. I am interested in getting the Sadol Police sword ( HI!!! Welcome to sadol^^ ) but I can't find any measurements for it anywhere. Does anyone have it and in that case could I please ask for measurements on how long the whole sword is?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

10. @JAS101 Hi dear, IDK why I have that sword but apparently I do :U
      I couldn't find decent ruler.. but broken one, well that worked
      so measurement is... 25cm for blade and 5cm for hilt! So with scabbard, think it as... about rougly 33cm!

[​IMG]

@kuze Also, gratz! Canada post finally working yay ;0 ;
      I was debating if I should get jointed hands or not but... MAYBE NEXT TIME WEH

11. Thank you so much for the information! :D That was really helpful! :)

12. @Galatea Haven't released that sculpt YET but not too sure when they will release it either ;0 ; but SOON.

#353 Gockt, Dec 8, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    13. I am so glad to hear he will be produced and sold some time in the future! I have been admiring him for a while now and know I will buy him when he is released!

14. Hello! I have a quick question, can anyone tell me about Sadol's layaway? Does it require a doll being purchased? I'm wanting to grab a bunch of their soon to be discontinued clothes and was hoping I could layaway them.

15. @Koma
      Yep, you can layaway, just leave them note and Q and A about your layaway plan!

16. I need some skinny jeans for my Love60 body, can anybody direct me to a good company whose clothes would fit?

17. This thread seems rather dead, but does anyone know if Sadol will release their Star 70 body again in the future?

That being said, does anyone know if a Luts SDF head will fit on the body? (Don't worry about the color, but if you have that info that's nice too) Thanks a ton!

18. SADOL STAR70 body neck circumference is 11 cm.
      and about LUTS SDF body, check Welcome to LUTS - Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company.
      If those neck circumference are same, then a LUTS SDF head would fit on the SADOL STAR70.
      I have no idea about S-hook hole though, hope it helps.

19. Did Sadol bite the dust? Just went to the website and found nada....