1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SADOL Discussion

May 24, 2012

1. Perhaps they were doing maintenance last night or something. Good, after DoD and Blossom Doll I'm not ready for another loss so soon...sniff....plus I've been eyeing one of their dolls....

2. I ordered a dress from sadol. how long it takes for them to dispatch an order?

3. It's been a long while since I've ordered from them, but iirc, less than a month.

4. but they are so unresponsive. :eek:

5. Has anyone ordered anything from Sadol recently?

And does anyone know the thigh and calf measurement for the Star body?

6. Quick pic (Love60 Haerang)
      [​IMG]

7. So...I'm trying to put some jointed hands on my Love60 body, but the wrist joint seems to use some kind of plastic string. Am I gonna have to cut that to free the wrist joint?

8. There’s no need to cut the plastic string, just detach it from the S-hook using a long looped wire thru the elastic, pull the hook off. The hardest part is probably going to be putting the wire thru the elastic while pulling the hand out.:sweat Hope that helps!

9. Thank you very much! I'll try that!

10. Hello! I'm trying to figure out a hybrid for Volks white skin head from 2015. How white is Sadol white in person? Is it more paper-white or creamy white? Thanks in advance!!

11. Has anyone tried to hybrid with Sadol normal skin tone dolls? I'm trying to find a resin match for Granado and/or April Story NS, but can't seem to find info about a Sadol resin match for them.

12. I have a hybrid! I can compare Sadol NS to Volks, Switch, Iplehouse, Migidoll, and Oasisdoll if any of those give you a closer idea for April Story or Granado. Sadly nothing direct.

13. Oh! How does the Sadol NS compare to Migidoll? I'm pretty sure Migidoll is a good match for Granado and April Story, so that would probably be the next best thing!
      (Side note: Your doll Leila is gorgeous! She has such a lovely sculpt and face up :love)

14. Sadol is just a little paler, but I think they’re very very close! the Sadol Honey63 body is the one that Migidoll sells for girls. I’ll try to get some photos for you if the sun comes out this weekend! It’s overcast and I don’t think it would give you a true idea.

(And thank you!! She’s queen around here. )

15. Oh geez, sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead! I'm trying to help a friend out who I don't think has a DoA account. She's interested in getting HanWool but isn't a fan of the Sadol body. I have a hunch based on known resin matches that it'd fit on a handful of 65cm class bodies from various companies, and the one my friend likes best is the Luts Senior Delf 65cm body. Does anyone happen to have any parts (preferably recent in regards to Luts- I'm told their resin changed within the past few years and is now a decent match to Volks) from either company to compare the resin to? Or if anyone happens to have a Sadol head and a Luts Senior Delf 65 body that they could test it on?

Additionally, I think Sadol's measurements for their Star70 body's shoulder width are only for the upper torso piece. Would someone with a Star70 be able to measure the shoulder width including the arms in the sockets? I think it's about 15cm based on the upper torso piece's measurements, but I'd love to be sure so I can give my friend a better opinion on whether I think the head would actually fit on a 65cm body or not.

16. Hi, I cant watch your sadol body review as it is set to private ToT can you change view to public please?

17. hi! i bought the love63 and i'm really confused about her hips and thighs? i had to string her myself. the hips are really loose and i dont think i did them all the way right.

18. Hi! How are waiting times for sadol?